Obese People Should Be Fined For Existing

Japan does it.

I can't stand seeing this blob exist. This infantilized piece of shit.

He serves as someone you shouldn't be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax
youtube.com/watch?v=xxYHgVu5RxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just so you know.... my wife is like one of the most redpilled and beautiful women on the planet. She got addison's disease and needs prednisone to survive. (look it up) She put on like 150 pounds and now looks obese. She cries about it on a regular basis.

All I'm saying is....some people don't have a choice. Have a heart. Be tolerant.

Judge not lest you be judged my friend.

That's like 0.000001% of fatties tho.

>guest lecturer in one of my classes talking about the burden of obesity on the health care system
>she's 5' 4" and at least 250 lbs.

I pay $30k/year for this shit.

My wife's son is also obese and can't do shit about it. Many such cases sad.

salad dodger!

I'd be completely alright with this and a tax on any sugary snack/drink.

I glass of sake for you my asian funny man

Look at the country's that have on the spot fines for obesity, it just doesn't work, also swimming lanes on roads they were just to costly, a big mistake!

Your taxes paid to fix this guys arse after a reinforced office chair literally buckled under his weight

FOR ONCE SOMONE SAID IT
Yes I agree.

Someone send this image to him on Twitter

Looked it up, it's so rare and happens mostly to females.
Boogie got no excuse.

>NO FAT PEOPLE
>NO PUSSY HATS
>NO JEWS

Trump's gonna get fined too.
As so will half of americans

cool digits, good half of America (at least) is fucking gross and needs to eat less

>Japan does it.

Proof? Also food is taxed fat people are taxed for existing.

You should be allowed to eat whatever you want. Then you should get consequences if you can't keep a healthy weight. A tax on sugar would hurt people who have not done anything wrong.

It would be a great lesson in discipline for people.

No one forces her to eat and the energy won't come from nowhere. Her fault, your fault, put her down.

Fat shaming needs to be made socially acceptable and I hope it will under Trump.

as a fat person, i agree

this

How does Japan fine people for being fat????

I am to fat myself and want to visit Japan someday. I heard that they think fat older men are like... respected or something.

>paying tax

No one forces her to it
Also people woth this kind of illness shouldnt reproduce

>Trust
m8 when you've got about 7 years max left and are only with her due to the youtube shekels she's just making plans

he down to 528 pounds though

t. highest VAT country in the world

>paying VAT

We should send fat people to camps and make them lose weight by pitting them in heated rooms.

>paying vat

Do you evade taxes, live by welfare or some shit?

Fat shaming should be a sport

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax
Why are you guys so fucking lazy you can't Google Japan fat tax. Scroll through this and find Japan

Live on welfare, escaping income taxes and all of that. Live in Kirkenes, and shop only in russia to evade norwegian VAT.

Nigger
But in reality it is what all white nationalists should do, just fucking stop working and let all the artists and actual niggers pay and work for their so called future.

you can prevent weight gain on prednisone. just don't fucking eat everything. prednisone makes you constantly hungry, just have some fucking will power.

the other cause of weight gain on prednisone is holding water. but i guarantee you, if she was holding 150 lbs of extra water weight, her heart would be having trouble beating, if it could beat at all.

she's heavy on prednisone because she can't control her false urge to eat. she needs some self control.

FAT FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=xxYHgVu5RxE

That vid is pretty much me.

It's just a tax on fat food not people.

SALAD DODGER

CALORIE THIEVING

>Wife has a really close black "friend"
>Has failed weight loss attempts many times
>rides around a wheelchair off camera

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Does this disease somehow magically make her metabolism about twice as efficient as that of a normal human? Does this disease require her to eat twice as much as the average person would eat? No? Then fuck off.

yeah, all what she has to do is not eat. do you not understand the function of bodyfat?

Is that you LTG?
You make this thread everyday.
It would make sense if you came here.

If I was fined by the government for being fat I'd lose weight. People with ACTUAL medical conditions preventing them from losing weight be exempt though. So tumblr whales have no excuse to go "m-muh genetics" if they're faking it and have to get their fat asses on the treadmill.

So all my threads get deleted but not this one?

>Have a heart. Be tolerant.
Kys, but on a more serious note, MOST fat people actually have a choice, they're just fucking lazy and gluttonous.
t. Former fatty

That's like saying you shouldn't mock bald people, because SOME of them might actually have cancer!

Maybe you just post irrelevant crap?
This could actually be considered political.

was it JUST fat shameing or was it fat shameing + Country which = proper topic in the politics forum

That fatfuck doesn't want to lose weight.

He doesn't have the discipline.

He will be gone soon.

>brings up rare exception

Nobody is talking about your wife you mong

heil hitlerdidnothingwrong

Jeg fatter inte norsk når det er talt, hvis det var skrevet ville jeg være mere med.

the problem is that the people who aren't genetically predisposed to weight issues stamp their feet and demand they are regardless of how many doctors tell them otherwise

we're in an age of willful ignorance, where any thought is A-OK to have publicly as long as there's a minute community of people sharing that thought somewhere online

Is there a medical condition that teleports food into your fat gullet? No? Then fuck off

do you even into drugs?

certain drugs, like anti-depressants or pregnasone or whatever hormone, make it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to loose weight unless you exersize A LOT MORE THAN YOU NORMALLY DO ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND HAVE A PERFECT DIET

news flash when people are sick or depressed they tend to gain weight. asshole

>Can't understand tydelig af norwegian.

>can understand danish gutteral language that sounds like you have a potato stuffed down your throat.

99/100 fat people don't have a medical condition but are just lazy fat slobs. I'm still fat but at least dieting and I also would always lie how I have some bullshit condition that prevents me from being thin.

Fat people don't want to hear that it's 100% their fault for looking like that, but it sadly is.

>Have a heart. Be tolerant
>Love is love

NO
>Have no heart. Let them go on a self destructive path
>Cum is Cum.

Still bros? Gib back union, lets bash some swedes instead

Agreed.

Jesus fucking hell man.

She still had to have eaten a lot of food to get fat though, if she didn't then she is a fucking anomaly that has successfully violated the laws of physics creating mass from nothing.

This is what pisses me off the most.

When I used to smoke Id have random people come up to my face and say how disgusting it is. Now that Ive quit I go up to random fat people and say God youre gross.

Wheres the line?

There is literally no drug that will make a person's weight double. Sure, they "slow your metabolism down" (by a couple percent at best), and they make you hungry, but it's not like those effects cannot be countered. Also, you literally don't have to exercise to lose weight, you just have to put down the fucking fork.
>muh depression
Depressed people should just fucking kill themselves.

he must have the nastiest fucking bed sheets

>Depressed people should just fucking kill themselves.
Ow the edge

0 sympathy for obese fat fucks, you put yourself in that situation

This would probably help me. I'm on 2100 kcal a day and can't seem to lose weight. The extra motivation would probably do the trick.

My wife was on prednisone long-term. You have my sympathy.

We learned that prednisone can also cause depression, and my wife was put on Zoloft and an anti-anxiety pill.

What is this meme?

Redpill me on this guy

Japan doesn't fine people for being obese. That's a lie.

German bureaucrat showing the documents for a road project.

It took him years to create a fanbase of sympathy to feed off. Probably the only thing he's made an effort at in his self pitying life

I used to be a fat shit. Then one day, I started working out like a madman and adjusted my diet and fast forward a year, I went from 320 to 205lbs. It wasnt easy but, i did it because I could, I always could.
So now, I dont think im above fatties but, whenever I see lazy shits saying they cant lose weight like Boggie I just baka.
With that said, I've always been opposed to a "fat tax," made no sense to me.

We need a quick rundown.

>mocking bald people

sorry you're an estrogen rich cunt

>d-don't judge an entire group of people b-because of this one individual's rare situation guys
Faggot

i weight 209 pounds and i'm 5'10 tall.

Eating is the only thing that keeps me from killing myself, it feels good, it feels better than cigarettes or alcohol, it's a hard drug man.

>tfw 190 lbs and 6 foot

still overweight.

People should stop watching him until he loses weight. I get the feeling that part of the reason he refuses to lose weight is he thinks that being fat is part of why people watch him because he's the funny fat guy stereotype.

>6 foot and 200
Is cutting all carbs just a meme or does it actually work? I'm thinking about trying it out.

What do you mean?

I'm 185 cm and weigh about 85 kilos. Overweight, so asking me for weight loss advice is not very smart.

Simple carbs are the enemy. Complex carbs are fine.

pretty fucking sad. do you ever go outdoors?

just lift some weights

Yeah that's what I meant. I cut out soda a year ago. About a month ago I cut out all drinks other than coffee, tea, and water (all without any additives).

It works but it is hard to balance correctly because your diet will have to increase fat intake because too much protein leads to gluconeogenesis. Fat is calorie dense though so if you still shovel piles of food in your mouth because your leptin is fuckin shot and not even fat can shut that gobberjam then you will find yourself worse off than before. Carbs when combined with fiber as God intended are okay up to 200g

God bless America for that

5'5 155lbs. Been lifting for a year, haven't lost any weight. Any advice?

Recently whenever I've wanted a snack, I've just eaten a carrot instead. desu they're pretty filling and I've grown to like them.

The government taxes the shit out of smokers for lifestyle choices, why not fat people?

>lifting to lose weight
nice meme dude

Oh look
a medical exception
which if the fine existed, would already be an exception

No, i never go out, sadly.

I was literally trapped inside for the last 2 years.

Strong weird phobia/anxiety

I am always afraid of people talking to me or judging me when i go out (small village)

I know its not the reality, because my sister and mother do it, but this sick fear keeps my from doing it.

Its so bizarre and weird, such an uncommon fear of something so harmless.

But it has grown to the extend of me not going out anymore, not even in my own garden, where at MAX only 1-2 people could look in.

Fucking retarded.

>Then you should get consequences if you can't keep a healthy weight.

you do tho
it's called heart disease

do you speak russian?

Grow a pair of balls. Watch Jordan Peterson's videos.