Why are you not living in the countryside?

Give me one reason why you aren't out there milking cows right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Give me one reason why you aren't out there milking cows right now.
Your mum's out of town Sven Al-Ahmed

Because the countryside you believe exists as in the national romantic painting you posted doesn't exist and hasn't for at least 50-60 years.

I grew up in a rural setting and about half the people I grew up with are dead from either suicides or overdoses.

Because to become a farmer now mean back breaking debt, fuck tons of work and still getting screwed by the government on the bottom line.

Because I like my job designing sub engines and other engineering stuff.

But I am. I have 40 acres to grow apples. It's not the best life but it is comfy. But that might be the wood stove heating my house.

How does it feel to be degenerate

Because in modern times the average person can produce far more food than they can eat.

Bretty gud

OP likes dem little girls in the painting,
tight little pussies getting all wet for the boys walking by.

cause milk is racist

I already did

But i do live out in the countryside.

Them sell it or give it away, feed it to your hogs or use it in your garden. This is not a new issue. Man has always farmed more than he can eat.

What year were you born?

>Wake up to shrieking alarm clock
>Put on uncomfortable clothes
>Eat shit food
>Drive to work
>Sit in dark cube
>Slave away for Mr. Shekelstein for 9 hours
>Drive home
>Eat shit food
>Shitpost
>Sleep
>Repeat until death

OR

>Wake up when the sun comes out
>Milk dem cows
>Feed dem pigs
>Feed dem chickens
>Wtf yell at kids for not tending the fields. Little scamps
>I love em tho
>Bell rings
>Beautiful, white, 100% Bavarian phenotype, THICC qt waifu has prepared breakfast
>Eat
>Later, go to evening church and praise HUHWAHITE MALE god
>Enjoy the scenery of my beautiful property unspoiled by untermenschen
>Send kids to bed, make more children with bae
>Socially content
>Spiritually content

Who could have swindled me out of this?

I am, jackass, and it's very boring. That's why I'm on here. What's your excuse?

because rural areas are boring as fuck

Deadly spiders, snakes and emus. The spiders are big enough already in the outer suburbs where I live

Your mom was busy

Whats there to do in a city?

There cool for a visit. But to live in? I can take a nature hike, ride my horse, fish, farm, hunt, build, ect ect.

>I can take a nature hike, ride my horse, fish, farm, hunt, build, ect ect.
holy shit thats boring as fuck no wonder rural areas have been bleeding population since industrialization happened.

delet pic

Well you still didn't tell what there is to do in a city other than suck jew dick fella.

If your great grandpappy wasn't a land owner it takes a lot of money to get started with country living. Unless you want to be some drugged out hay bailer. Honestly isolated small cities 60-100k are the best. Big enough to still have jobs but small enough that you can have some land.

I want to
But its expensive

Because it's fucking muddy and shit, 10 months a year in the nordic.

You should know that Swedswine.

>Who could have swindled me out of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg

That's an incredibly cute cow

It's my baby, I have another cow too. Both girls and then I have a few chickens and ducks that I take care of and some wild geese that live at the pond. Then I have one horse and two German Shepherds. But my favorite are my bunnies which I have 6 of and I raise and sell them. The best part is I live in a quiet area but can get to a major city within 25 minutes if I ever want to go do anything or go shopping