I pledge Sup Forums to stay woke

hello there fellow goyim.

if there is one thing i want to happen on the political spectrum is for bibi to get exposed. ill will briefly explain why bibi is a danger to israel and particularly to america in this post, if you want to save america from the jews this is your chance.

>bibi merged with extremists and land grabbers in the israeli parliament and now answers to them
>there is a party called "the jewish home" which is a bunch of extremist psychos that want to propel the real estate market/bubble by having more land to build on
>bibi is essentially a puppet of those puppeteers and will support whatever they do, they will often ask the approval of trump to grab more land and to provoke iran if necessary
>the land grabs are not necessary, the settlements are illegal. the government is spending billions on clearing and moving settlements/expanding them
>its all a money scheme to propel rich real estate jews by the name of "rightful land"

please stay woke and spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Final_Judgment.html
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
youtu.be/Ex9jTjE2x5w
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/july/11/ron-paul-rewind-israel-encouraged-growth-of-hamas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

further more. any of you casual Sup Forums browsers must have seen the "bibi is based" posts and get baited to believe he is some-kind of pro sovereignty/nationalist person. this is not true. all the people whom are making these threads are paid shills, especially those threads with the IDF girls in bikini. i know for a fact someone is getting paid to post it in order to increase american immigration to israel and use immigrants as cannon fodder in israeli conflicts

Lambright here.
Not so fast.
Bibi is a war criminal and must face trial and execution. For murdering innocent people of Gaza 2014 summer.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

thanks for the quick rundown.

No problem.

keep this one out of the oven

I always screencap informative Israeli posts. Thanks, top kike.

Bump.

Fuck off leftie traitor faggot, we are going to keep expanding and we are going to do everything we can to drive Palis out of our land. Settlements are obviously necessary in order to solidify our presence in Israel and it has been a tactic of ours for a long time now.
קוקסינל

Also how does it feel that the public does not believe the leftist media anymore and doesn't care about this scandal? I guess you fags lied too many times - he could shoot booji in the street and still get reelected.

>Not supporting settlements
>thinking btfoing fakestinians is less important than opposing some capitalist conspiracy or other

ISHYGDDT

shills

>Israeli flag
>Doesn't claim land taken by right of conquest in a defensive war
>Clearly a Palestinian shill.

Jewish Home is alright and Bibi is top tier. Fuck off, V15.

KAHANE WAS RIGHT

I'm from Israel its not shilling when I defend my own country from traitors on a Turkish carpet rolling Internet forum

Just give the muzzies a country and leave them alone.
Once that happens more than half of the worlds animosity towards you will disappear.
All settlement defenders I have seen have always been bumbling idiots trying to deflect the main issue of stop taking land and building houses. Settlements aren't the only barrier to peace but making more ain't helping.

Israel since its founding was ran by radical Zionist user.

Currently the only way Israel is going to be fixed is removing the entirety of its government and forcing the implementation of a non racial based state and returning minimum to the 67 borders.

Which probably would have happened if JFK wasn't assassinated and will not happen because Israel getting nukes due to JFK being assassinated.

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Final_Judgment.html

This being said yes Bibi is the current face of these radical Zionist and the best way to get him out would be to sever the American Israeli special relationship.

Could probably piss Trump off enough if we mass tweeted him how Bibi played a direct role in stealing and smuggling US nuclear weapons components from America. Trump likely doesn't care about the moral issues surrounding Zionism and he is a Zionist himself but he does take an American first position and showing how even current Zionist leadership has directly taken yuge advantage of America would possibly lead to reprisal
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

Muh nigga

>Fuck off leftie traitor faggot
>Being anti Zionist is a left-wing thing.

No down of the best arguments against Zionism have been made by far right Libertarians especially Rothbard.

Leftist predominantly are drawn to antizionism due to leftist Zionist gatekeepers like chompsky

Link related
youtu.be/Ex9jTjE2x5w

Netanyahu is so based. Stay salty libcuck.

>down
Some*

No, and I am not interested in peace with those pieces of shit, this is not fucking 95 and we learned our lesson. I am Interested in my country being safe, Israeli, non Muslim and whole. They get nothing from us but shelling until they get the fuck away from us, forever. Idgaf if the UN will write us a million fucking angry latters.
This is a war not a motherfucking game, and we intend to win it overwhelmingly, not give them more clay from which they could bomb us more.

Being anti Zionist is just being anti nationalist if you are an Israeli, moron, it's a leftist sentiment by all definitions,just like being anti American is leftist if you are an American.

I dont give a fuck. If the man want to create settlements in his country, so be it. In fact, is good to avoid centralization and overcrouded cities.

Get fucked faggot, Bibi is based and you are a shill.

OP i dont trust you, your shit sounds pathetic.

but it is alarming to see the number of kike shill on here saying Bibi is based.

>Being anti Zionist is just being anti nationalist if you are an Israeli, moron
Yes exactly why to be antizionist.
Nationalism is and always has been an inherently violent and expansionist system which causes endless problems to surrounding nations.
> it's a leftist sentiment by all definitions,just like being anti American is leftist if you are an American.
America is not and never should be a nationalist nation.
We are a nation founded by patriots who valued liberty and the individual not state worship and collective"""""good""""" like nationalist cucks.

This is precisely why the most effective anti Zionist arguments have always came from the Libertarian right which is just modern classical liberalism.

Bibi would've been an Honorary Aryan to Hitler

He was

But on the long run the people of the world is getting tired of the treatment of Palestenians and unlike Yemen, Ukarine and Kurds there's a million reporters i the ground in Israel since its a hot topic. Eventually the US will get an anti-Israel leftist president and will consider sanctions for Israel which is exactly what HAMAS wants, only a handful of the world supports Israel in the conflict since it's harder to defend Israel's side.

wtf? Are you me?

Based OP will be spared the oven.

Too bad Bibi is meeting with Trump later this month to finally address the Palestinian Question.

>getting tired of the treatment of Palestenians
You mean you'd gladly support terrorist who fire missiles daily at civils in Ashdod, Ashkelon and other cities around? Why that isn't reported in your media?
>Eventually the US will get an anti-Israel leftist president
It's hard to imagine a more anti-Israel president that Obongo though.

You can never negotiate with terrorists, they see it as a weakness and an opportunity, only exterminate them all that's the only way.

>Eventually the US will get an anti-Israel leftist president and will consider sanctions for Israel which is exactly what HAMAS wants,
Don't make me laugh. Hamas is a tool to misdirect attention from the indefensible actions of Zionist in Israel.

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/july/11/ron-paul-rewind-israel-encouraged-growth-of-hamas/

> only a handful of the world supports Israel in the conflict since it's harder to defend Israel's side.
Because it is indefensible. It isn't a left right issue and if anything it is more of a right-wing issue because the actions of Zionist in Israel are so fundamentally opposed to the very core of the capitalist right and that is flagrant disregard for property rights.

أنتyour really right my friend.

bibi is a shill, those illigal settlars will destroy israel.

vote hertzog on the next elections meretz\balad are the indid best options.

we get it; bibi is a zionist and soros is a globalist. all jews must go.

you are very wise my friend!