Serious question

I promise I'm not a libtard shill.

So I've been studying a lot and I can't come to a conclusion.

DID THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2016-01-29/nazi-plan-relocate-jews-madagascar-one-world-war-iis-forgotten-what-ifs
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p-73_berg.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3998664/Holocaust-survivors-love-story-exposed-as-a-fraud.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to study more until you realize that this question cannot have a yes or no answer.

A significant number of jews died from typhus and malnutrition in concentration camps.
>No jews were gassed, and the plan was to deport/reeducate them
There was no genocide and more like 300k died, but the jews run the media so why not milk it for all it's worth and destroy germany so that you can rule the ashes and are immune to criticism for the next hundred years or more?

Jews were put into camps, just like the Japs were, now ask yourself, what would happen to prisoners in US camps if the war started going badly and supplies lines and food were in short supply? Along with typhus and other disease. Was it 6 million deaths? Highly doubtful probably closer to 300,000 in the entire concentration camp system.

THIS
H
I
S

What book is out there about that?

According to the people who deny it, Hitler wanted to help the Jews return to Jerusalem but the war intervened and the allies attacked German supply routes which rendered the migration to Jerusalem extremely difficult and the Jews had to be relocated in camps.
Then a spread of typhus that was already sort of an epidemic in Germany ,spread to the low quality and unclean camps and killed lots of Jews.
This is my crappy summart on what I've heard but there's a lot more from others who deny it.
Although I honestly don't know myself.

Culture of critique

I've never seen a book with all the info in it, it's more about researching the media headlines and doctored pictures that the jewish press put out during the war (to get USA on side in return for Israel) as well as the typhus posters and pictures, the time constraints of killing and burning 6 million people in 6 years and Hitlers documented plans for deportation to madagascar/israel and reeducating jews to work instead of being leeches on his new society.
I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it off the top of my head, just do some digging 'white' man

What a fucking stupid post Jesus Christ. No wonder it's from a leaf.

No.

Most Jews died in the Bowling Green Massacre.

>Unclean camps
Auswitz had commissary, a pool, an orchestra, a soccer field and currency for the inmates
There is no chemical residue from the "gassings" on the shower walls and the rooms door open in ward (pile of bodies wouldn't allow for it to open) and locked from both sides the Russians were at the camps first at the end of the war and pictures show the gassings holes were added later.
Then just look at the outlandish stories told by victims and you'll see a trend
Besides the craziness of the stories
>Trains that flight kikes in the oven
They are inconsistent when they tell them over the years in various venues

You don't see a book because they ban the books label the authors deniers then send them and their lawyer to prison
Look that up
Or type holohoax into YouTube

Plus when they get caught lying about it doesn't even phase them, they just say it was real in my mind so fuck you goyim and everyone goes ok and doesn't even look int the holocaust because that would be anti-semetic.
>It's truly unbelievable that people buy this tripe

You have any sources to prove this?

Look into yourself mate I'm not here to fucking hold your hand and redpill you all personally.
>I'll get you started ffs
pri.org/stories/2016-01-29/nazi-plan-relocate-jews-madagascar-one-world-war-iis-forgotten-what-ifs
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p-73_berg.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3998664/Holocaust-survivors-love-story-exposed-as-a-fraud.html

Similar threads are posted here on a weekly basis and have gone through many iterations. The current stance at the moment is that it is inconclusive, there just isn't a substantial level of irrefutable cold hard forensic proof available.

Whether it happened or not becomes a balance of probabilities style case rather than proof beyond reasonable doubt. The various testimonies given are the primary source of information and obvious inconsistencies, lies, agendas, and social pressure throw into serious question the validity of the claims made.

Anyone have any good info i can use to redpill normies?

>infographic flood incoming

Yes it happened but the numbers are greatly exaggerated.

this ones bretty gud

by i mean that they most likely rounded up the number of all the jews that died during the war period and rounded the number to 6 million

this, same thing happened in andersonville. newsflash: war is hell and jews had it better than most people in europe

Look up the death count from the international Red Cross observers that were in the camp. I'm phone posting, but the number is somewhere between 200k and 300k total fatalities amongst all the camps.