youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UggCiKfWB6o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
mobile.mmedia.me/lb/en/commentaryanalysis/564319-selective-memory-irans-role-in-the-marine-barracks-bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=ptK5nt1nxXo
youtube.com/watch?v=cSew1jkb_40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO AWOO AWOO

LINK TO THE FACEBOOK CHAT STREAM WHERE?

Can someone take over for me?
Im done baking for now

i want to cum inside that awoo

Who the hell is this Jamoke on the five? Is this the only outfit that limey has?

>7 bings late
Will Trump disavow?

Reminder that anyone advocating for war with Iran in this thread is CIA. They want to get Trump to start a war so John McCain can get his shekels, or they can impeach.

Can I get redpilled on Congress scrapping the gun and coal regulations? I don't trust (((them))).

FOX talking about the Berkley riots from last night
youtube.com/watch?v=UggCiKfWB6o

Jeb!

Ho hum. The DOW just set a new all time high

You are really asking how financing a two designated terrorist ground, one of the (Hezbolah) responsible for one of the largest US marine killings of all times in a cowardly terrorist attack [1] to which Iran in 2004 erected a monument in Tehran to commemorate the 1983 bombings and its "martyrs" [2], really?

You are either young or do not have America's best interest at heart.

America first. Don't let your naïveté fool you into believing there is even a single good moor country out there. There isn't.

First you remove kebab, then you take care of the rest. Take this page from Portugal history, while we remove all kebab first Spain didn't as now they are still stuck with it

[1] en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

[2] mobile.mmedia.me/lb/en/commentaryanalysis/564319-selective-memory-irans-role-in-the-marine-barracks-bombing

THIS
WHERE IS THE LINK NIGGERS
CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE

As the generals' numbers increase so does the reign of the Eternal Awoo.

>52% of Americans want Obama back as president; 40% want Trump impeached

kek, this must be fucking destroying him, I can already see the 3am rage tweets about it

This. Trump ran a campaign that was anti interventionist and anti nation building. Another war in the Middle East would be a total rebuke of his platform. Trust in the Don.

The gun regulation is good. Who gets to deem you mentally incompetent

New energy enhancer
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

He better be going at a slow and steady pace.

30% wanted obama impeached

Getting rid of regulations Obama slapped on both industries

Yeah I'm sure he is super upset about the polls that had him lose

Up 1% in a day? Holy fuck they liked getting rid of those pointless hoops.

Dodd-Frank was literally a waste of money. It did nothing to prevent '08, it did nothing except create paperwork.

Glas-Steagal would be nice though.

Whats so bad about gooks again?

Trump should deport all the immigrants who arent east asians and then we can bring back arranged marriages with white male asian female

whos with me

> in a cowardly terrorist attack
how are suicide attacks "cowardly"
why are you posting like this is wikipedia

trump's weekly address is less than 4 mins

Depending on the disorder, I wouldn't want somebody who has severe depression to be able to buy a gun; unless it was years ago and they don't have the disorder any longer.

After Spencer did that salute (hail trump hail victory) and crowned himself the leader of the alt-right, people associated alt-right with Nazis. Steve Bannon is on record saying Breitbart is an alt-right website a while ago, so now people associate Breitbart and anyone who's ever been affiliated with it (like Milo and fucking Jontron of all people) as Nazis as well. Bannon is also a very powerful person in Trump's inner circle, and since he's being associated with Nazis, it must mean there's a Nazi takeover of the government, not to mention that Trump is literally Hitler.

tldr the reason the left thinks there's a real threat of Nazis is because of Richard Spencer. And because they're retarded.

faceberg.com/POTUS/videos/vb.1220332944702810/1243203959082375/

>it ain't me starts playing

That's it. He's stumped this time.

MAGA

PLEASE MR PRESIDENT I CANT KEEP WINNING LIKE THIS

So this is what the 'NEW CNN' thing is all about... just more lies.

Removing kebab from lands you don't own never works out, even Israel can't do that. Isolate and contain, let Iran get thier nukes and pretend there is nothing you can do and the entire region will be in a Mexican standoff for eternity with the US eating popcorn an ocean away.

So how is that defined? Go to the doctor and say you're sad at times and then suddenly you can't buy a gun sound fair?

@110890965
>polls

>Democrats all on top
>Republicans all on the bottom

Wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Thanks u.

If you'll stop concern shilling about it

>“Make no mistake about it, this Obama administration rule is not designed to protect streams,” Representative Bill Johnson, a Republican from Ohio who sponsored the move to reverse the rule, said on Wednesday. “Instead, it was an effort to regulate the coal mining industry right out of business.”

The other thing was about people receiving Social Security who have someone else who is permitted to take care of business for them. It made that a firearms disability, presuming it meant they were bonkers. But it's BS, because it catches up literally little old ladies who have someone else allowed to go deposit their checks and shit.

Ha

Chinks have no souls, Koreans are 80% plastic and have insane feminists that make our own look tame, and Japan's been a little funny ever since we irradiated them but otherwise they're okay.

>mfw search for stream in DonaldTrump acc, not POTUS acc.

The rule relates to social security people unable to work
Basically Social Security has to give info for back ground checks, which is stupid because some old fuck is the least likely to go on a rampage besides a toddler

he was and he was constantly tweeting any polls that had him up

Hillary would have never missed a weekly adress

Trump doesn't care about the american people, he just cares about having a nice time at his multi-million dollar estate in florida.

I've watched all the rallies, bought Art of the Deal and read it three time, i was there when he called out the Bushs and their 9/11 bullshit live on air, when he won new hampshire, when he won the primaries, when the pussy scandal happend and he wouldn't retract, give them one inch. And then he won.

I've gone through all of this but this is the day. It's been enough. I can't support this man. We seriously can not get this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm not a #CruzMissle

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

don't tell me you wouldn't take it all in...

I think it's funny that no one is willing to state the only reason Obama gets any praise was because hes black

Spencer didn't do the salute. Spergs in the crowd did. The "Hail Trump, hail victory, hail our people" thing was autistic but he isn't a Nazi.

From last thread:
>>Again, and I don't know how this is difficult to understand, the travel ban was intended to provoke Iran to violate the terms of UNSCR 2231 and/or the JCPOA, and they took the bait, and got slapped with sanctions, to which they will respond by violating, and this will escalate until Iran is either forced to renegotiate JCPOA on terms more favorable to Israel, or until they do something really fucking stupid, and are attacked by Israel and/or the US.
>
>>Iran is now the last major regional peer competitor to Israel. Since the Shia are the targets of al-Qaeda and ISIS violence and not its sponsors, this is the only logical interpretation of the travel ban.
>
>Trump is playing 5D chess OK?
>
>1) Befriend russia
>2) let israel further encroach on Palestinian
>3) Use travel ban and other agitation to provoke Iran
>4) Get Iran to attack israel
>5) use anti-Iraq stance as a reason why you're wary to get involved in middle east
>6) allow putin to help iranians but don't help israeli citing fear of nuclear war with russia.
>7) entire middle east plunged in chaos and oil goes to $300 a barrel
>8) US and russia become new oil hegemons selling $300 a barrel oil to the rest of the world.
>9) Chinese economy who can't afford spike in oil price implodes and chicoms get overthrown.
>10) US and Russia are free of middle eastern mess and become world hegemons. Europe could go either way depending on if they remove kebab or let kebab remove them.

where my thick awoos at

>Take this page from Portugal history, while we remove all kebab first Spain didn't as now they are still stuck with it
In our defense I'll say that we didn't attack before because they were paying dem sweet gold. Isabella wante none of it tho

10 SECONDS!

TRUMP LIVE STREAM ON FOX 10

>youtube.com/watch?v=ptK5nt1nxXo

When is the next Spicing?

A trained mental health counselor can deem whether or not a person is stable to own one, but there should be multiple psychologists to state that. This is the field I want to go into, no bully.

He was as shitty as FDR, fuck them both. I will never let those shitter live it down I will constantly remind everyone of how terrible both were.

He is on.

Joe posters thriving on the laziness of anons

SHOWTIME BOYS

Trump live on POTUS facebook

Thats not thicc
DISAVOW THIS

>DRUMPF WON!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Jeb Bush outspent him by over 40 MILLION dollars in New Hampshire ALONE.
He is the true winner. He is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of jebstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

IDEAL PERSON

Social Security is also disability. 1 in 20 un the US are on SSD and they can be any age under retirement age.

>Obama was better than Kennedy

These people are fucking disgusting.

ITS ON

No, I'm a gook and the current wave are like mexicans, they stay in thier Chinatown and thier children speak English at about the same proficiency as spics and they don't integrate as well anymore. Close borders and let whites become the comfortable majority again with economic policy and incentives tailored towards them.

>Koreans are 80% plastic and have insane feminists that make our own look tame,
Pic related.
>and Japan's been a little funny ever since we irradiated them but otherwise they're okay.
It was for their own good.

The problem comes when the government makes it a priority to deem people incompetent to own guns.

Hillary Clinton.

Monday

t. Mohamed alAchmed

The remove kebab part is figurative (in this case, Portugal didn't own that land either). It is more about never ever ever trusting a Muslim majority country to be friend or even friendly.

AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!
AMERICAN SPIRIT!
>AMERICAN SPIRIT!

(((a trained mental health counselor)))
>Oy vey! We can't let the goy have his God-given right!

why do shills keep coming here

fucking facebook
its stuck on this screen

So, it was simply to cut the mining industry? I hate that nigger.

Why the fuck does SS have to do a background check? Why not just do the same check as everybody else?

WHAT HAS FACEBOOK DONE TO HIS VOICE?? KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GROWTH

A lot of people admit it, just not publicly. Its also the reason he was immune to a lot of criticism

So if anyone is on SSDI for a mental disability they cannot own guns I guess.

>(((Richard Spencer.)))

He and (((shapiro))) are (((controlled opposition))). Trying to hijack the "Alt-Right" because the Jews knew this was coming. Didn't work. That's all.

>wants to be psychologist

You really want to be associated with idiot females who couldn't pass Algebra II?

Just. . .just GTFO.

I at least find joy in that he was an excellent Republican recruiter. We couldn't have gotten Trump without Obama

Which is why he is controlled opposition and takes his marching orders from the deep state Bush family.
Trump would be wise to make these people go away.

>Black people are so fucking stupid and inept they need special attention, hand holding, and gibs through life

Jesus Christ, niggers, why are you so fucking bad at living?

I WANT TO SEE HIM IN THE OVAL

WHAT IS THIS SHITTY LIBRARY

facebook com/POTUS/videos/vb.1220332944702810/1243203959082375/

Awesome.

Holy shit he might actually win. A black Muslim.

>loser backs another loser

yes I'm sure the Democrats will revitalize their white voter base by fielding an ugly black terrorist sympathizer as it's leader

The gun regulation is kinda murky. As far as I know, it only lifts disqualifications based on receiving disability benefits. For example, if you filed for disability because of chronic insomnia, theoretically you could be barred from firearm ownership because you are mentally unstable. If you were on the 504 education plan necause of ADD, you could be barred from firearm ownership because you are mentally unstable. Those kinds of disqualifications are what is being repealed.

If you have been found mentally unstable by a court of law, and/or admitted to a mental institution against your will, you still are disqualified from firearm ownership. I don't think that is changing.

If you hear that "Republicans are removing mental health requirements from firearm ownership" than you are being told fake news.

Weekly address is up.