>Trump wants to repeal Dodd Frank Act

>>Trump wants to repeal Dodd Frank Act.

I mean, seriously guys, is he this retarded or is this just political posturing to appease libertarian "muh regulation" types?

Apparently he is beholden to the interests of the banksters. Steve Munchkin whispering sweet lies into his ear. I doubt highly it is to appease anyone except bankers. Why else would he end fudiciary rule, which makes advisers to retirement accounts work for the best interest of their client. I'm pretty unhappy about it.

This.

>big business man wants to please the banks and not the citizens

WEIRD

But I feel like we weren't given much of a choice, the 3rd party candidates were just nutty so

It is weird when he postures as a champion of the people and talks a big game against Wall St during the campaign. All politicians lie, but the difference is this guy wasn't a politician, which is why we all bought in that he was for real. But you are right, it is to be expected, at least once the hopium wears off.

Check the markets famm

His actions come as no surprise to me and if anyone had followed trump at all before his campaign they would have realized he is not a politician, he is a businessman and he's going to run the country like a business.

Protip: you don't want to run a country as a business

Then maybe you should have voted for Clinton.

She wouldn't be repealing Dodd-Frank and rolling back consumer protection regulations, that's for sure.

Yeah, and we'd be engaged in conflict with Russia instead. She is a made man! Look at her. It would be no better.

I guarantee Clinton wouldn't have repealed Dodd-Frank....

>bunch of fucking retards that don't understand the effects dodd frank has had on lending to small business and lending in general
>Muh banks
>Muh jews
Disgusting newfags from reddit

Who gives fuck about russia? Why do Trumpfags suck Putins cock so much?

>Check the markets

The markets will go up if the US starts monkeying with the regulations. People will buy stocks if they think that money in the bank is less safe or inflation will outrun their bonds.

You can get stunning equities returns in countries with economies in meltdown. The Argentine, Russian and Brazilian indexes are like discos with drugs and whores, stunning returns.

Lmao we're gonna end up in another recession.

> don't even know what's in Dodd frank

> supports it

kys faggots

He's doing this for small business, you mong.
The Act was made in favour of corporations and restricted small business owners from taking out loans.
Look up Trump's logic behind the appeal.
This won't effect corporations and bankers as much as it will small business.
Delete your thread now.

Yea and instead we are going to war with China in the South China Sea and Iran. Great.

Yeah, they will call it the Trump boom. Trump is going to do what the Democrats did to Bush. Set up an economic bomb when the opposite party is in control

Are we facing another Enron fiasco?

Let the jews hang themselves.

>is he this retarded
is this a real question?
maybe you should go back and watch some tapes of him speaking and see if you see it from a different light.

what do you think "regulation" means? and why do you think they did it in the first place? for shits and giggles?

i bet you'll believe that getting rid of ACA is good for small businesses if uncle trump told you so.

Regulation means corruption and monopolies, usually. It's what is making Europe miserable.

there's gotta be a balance. remember the recession?

Dodd Frank was designed to take the banks back closer to pre Glass Steagal. By that it was meant to separate commercial banks (average persons deposits) and investment banks ('intelligent' bankers making bets with rich people's money).

By separating them we avoid the worst of a wide-ranging crisis like the Great Recession we just left. It isn't a be all end all cure but it's a step in the right direction.

This is the first thing that I don't agree with Trump on at all, taking the leash off the banks will, eventually, lead to another crisis. If not in the next decade then the decade after.

The average person doesn't even realise the shafting they took for the banks sake in the recession and yet here we are letting them free again.

He loves Israel and the wahhabi gulf state agenda, Saudi Arabia, etc.. ending that relationship would put a dent in the dollars worth.

He isn't reinstating glass-steagall, he is colluding with them and is only president for business interests, and ego. He's a retard and doesn't know what he is doing most the time, with bannon the leninist spitting orders in to his ear on the collapse of hegemonic America. His sec of treasury is goldman sachs, trump is a fraud.

Literally tell me a good thing dodd frank actually accomplished. Dodd Frank was terrible for the economy and small businesses. It has made everything more expensive and time-consuming.

By pre Glass Steagal I meant when Glass-Steagal was in effect.