You could have saver her, Sup Forums

>Cassidy Trevan, 15, committed suicide after horrific gang rape and bullying

>Her mother Linda told 9 News that girls in her class would slap her on the face, leave banana peels at the front door of their family home and regularly abuse her on social media.

>After making a recovery and returning to school, she was met with an apology from the girls, who asked her to be their friend and invited her to a festival.

>But instead of going to the festival, the very same girls led her to a nearby house where she was subjected to a horrific gang rape that savaged her innocence at the age of 13.

>The suffering teenager moved schools to escape the bullying, but was subjected to further verbal abuse by the main bully online.

>Tragically, after two years of torment, Cassidy committed suicide on December 12, 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4186636/Mother-speaks-daughter-s-suicide-gang-rape.html?mrn_rm=rta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO

This is the letter her mother wrote to her abusers.

bullying victims usually deserve it

Press F to pay your respect...

F

Nice source faggot

I wonder if there was video haha just to incriminate the attackers I mean

why I get the feeling Cassidy mom killed her

...gang rape?

only for the guys
girls are hateful & vicious, especially if someone is prettier than them

If that doesn't move you then you're a heartless cunt.
Fucking HATE bullies... I've been very lucky that I've never been properly bullied, I was always really popular growing up and didn't have to deal with this shit... but it doesn't mean shit... being a cunt is wrong when it harms another person that doesn't deserve it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4186636/Mother-speaks-daughter-s-suicide-gang-rape.html?mrn_rm=rta

>gang rape
>perpetrators were girls

oh I wouldn't know, talkless virgin

The weak should fear the strong.

>sending your kid to public school
>not pulling her out after all the shit
>letting her access social media
wow, what a great mom.

So a bunch of girls gang banged her? Too many fingers

ya girls are the worst

im guessing there was no father in the picture?

who did the gangraping?

No, she was raped by two boys.

Read the link I posted ITT.

Pretty sure it's non-whites but they can't say the race of perpetrators in Australia unless it's white against non-white.

Teenage girls are horrifically dangerous.

>conniving little bitches
>if you catch them/call them out, you're abusive
>if you rebuff their advances, YOU are the one who made the first move
>they can talk almost any male into anything

The only winning move is not to play.

what are broom handles

and why the fuck did she do nothing about it before?

i remmeber a kid hit my brother once, when my brother told my dad he got so pissed he destroyed a door in our house, the next day he told the kid in the face he was going to fuck him up. parents need to do this and disregard school laws over kids well being

so what are the names of the girls OP?

I knew a girl who was raped by another girl with a spoon.

She had to be hospitalized and was told she'd never have kids.

They're fucking dangerous I tell you.

You know who hates women?

Other women.

>leave banana peels at the front door of their family home
What?

They took her to a house where older boys were waiting and then took turns raping her, read the article faggots.

That's sad as fuck. Hate hearing about shit like this

IRL shitposting

It is a dog-eat-dog world. She was not strong enough to just take revenge and natural selection just killed her off.

This world is for the strong, not the mentally weak.

Couldn't handle the banter

>laughtrack plays

F

The future for every white whore who dares to showcase her 'superiority'

>fighting one bully
>fighting ten bullies

I hope you love the taste of Muslim dick, hans.

why the fuck would her mother let her go alone with girls that were bullying her when she was 13
You have to be mentally challenged

What the fuck is wrong with teenage girls?

the perps, both girls + boys, were probably all shitskins

wut?

So why was she bullied in the first place?

Any of that would have resulted in a mass-arrest. Bullshit.

She got gang raped, just a LITTLE different than calling someone a cunt on twitter

It wasn't gang rape, some girls took her to on of their houses and their boyfriends fucked her, big deal.

hang them all

Again, there is such a thing as natural selection. She did not fight back, she could have picked them off one by one - she could have gotten a knife or gun and killed them. She would have survived and might have gotten a few years in prison - and then natural selection would have chosen her.

She chose the weak's way out - suicide. I say, give her the Darwin award.

she was 2 cute

I feel mad

Just off the penis and walk away user!

>No, she was raped by two boys.
lets dox these cucks

This. Especially female bullies. At least with blokes, it ends in a punchup, where the victim may have some chance. And if the victim gives an arsekicking, the bullying stops, usually.

But with girls/women, it's constant torment. That's why I've taught my daughters from day 1 - if someone is bullying them, tell an adult, so it gets sorted. And if the bullies keep going after an adult had been involved, drop the fuckers on the spot, and make sure they don't get back up again.

Daughters are 10 and 7, and the good thing is eldest is pretty big for her age, plus she has my no bullshit attitude. Has been a couple of times where she has dropped a cunt. And on top of that, she always looks after her sister, to the point where one kid was harassing my youngest, they told the teacher, teacher did fuck all, so next time the kid messed with my youngest, my eldest walked up to the kid, towered over him, and said "if you even look at her in the wrong way again, I'll knock you out!!!" Kid shit himself and ran off almost crying.

Kid never annoyed my youngest after that. Hahaha.

Keep going - fapping....

why would you commit suicide without taking them out first? bitch got what she deserved for being weak.

>You have to be mentally challenged

She's a single mother.

And seeing how she doesn't mention the father once in her letter, not the respectable widow-kind.

Well fuck, then she deserved it.

>hahaha how the fuck is rape even real hahaha nigga just get off the dick like just close your leg haha

I like it

?

was she raped by niggers?

I bet the boys were either lebs or islanders.

>who asked her to be their friend and invited her to a festival

This happens in every single movie/anime/soap/series/LN with female bullying and it's always a ruse; How can the roasties be stupid enough to fall for it IRL?

is that an actual law? You can only say the race of a violent criminal if they're white?

>actually raping someone is cyber-bullying

There are still copies of the rape video online too.

So naive. Perpetrators were likely religion of piss. They cannot be prosecuted.

Yeah I am happy to live in a place where 13 yr olds don't get routinely raped and then have to fight back hunger game style. I guess Germany has already turned into a Muslim country judging by your comment

>If there are no arrests then it's false xD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>not a UK flag

People like you make me glad your country is dying a quick painful death faggot.

This is why we need guns

If she was allowed to carry, her rapists would be dead

Lel, I thought this thread was some next level Sup Forums cunnyposting.

Girl looks just like Brighton Sharbino from the side.

natural selection doesnt work that way senpai

men die by being weak

women die by being ugly

she was a 13 year old girl who was gang raped,natural selection my ass. holy shit some larping "badass" retards here...

she looks like a mongrel do probably a hint of nigger on her dads side which would explain the banana peels

That is a troll or a retard that thinks movies are real life.

Why not track down and kill every one of the people responsible?

You won't do shit.

No one will.

Based

Girls are meant to be sweet and submissive. You end up with ugly heartless troggs if good people don't defend the more sensitive girls.

Female bullying seems so much worse than male bullying. Male bullies will call you a faggot and/or punch you, female bullies will go out of their way to worm their way into every facet of your life and ruin everything you hold dear just to ensure there is no way for their victim to escape, no safe haven short of becoming a complete shut-in and closing off from the world.

F

That feel when you have a kid too

If anything natural selection chose her to pass on her genes
>gee cassidy, two wieners?

Think of the drive you have to at least be accepted in some way, its not nearly as strong in men but it is there. For women, they are worthless without a group. They cant take care of themselves or do anything alone, evolution has made them alot more attached to needing a group than a man would.

no, the worst crime is to bully cute girls and make them commit suicide

kek

>ITT: whiteknights

Believe as you wish. But don't think that this world is so pure that a dick is the worst thing you can be raped with.

Why don't you look up people who are raped with guns and then take a .45 in the cunt? Then tell me spoons are out of the question.

>successfully killed herself
That makes her a winner.

>You would think that, but he could also be an African, where in many countries rape is not a crime, or an arab where they punish the raped girls..

F

Is this happening to society as a whole more and more?

People in GErmany will only wake up, if there are tens of thousands of rapes and thousands of the girls fight back and kill their rapists.

This girl did nothing to further the cause of the human race. Nothing.

No, your daughter killed herself out of guilt from being raped.

Mother, you should have taught your daughter to defend herself.

Teach your children not to put themselves in these situation and if they find themselves in one. Teach them to defend their self.

It's to make her slip retards.

F
>trophy generation parenting
All you western filth are fucking scum for letting this happen, this is the first time i feel sorry for someone who suicided but this is genuinly not her fault. You degenerates raised your kids to be like this. ITS NOT NATURAL FOR KIDS TO BULLY SOMEONE TO SUICIDE, YOUR KIDS ARENT HUMAN ANY MORE. FUCKING GAS YOUR SELVES.

I live in Melbourne I could see myself doing something to the perpetrators if I knew where they live, who they are n' all that.

Thank God you're not a cuck father like mine was.

>bullying victims usually deserve it
no they do not

What a terrible mother. I would simply have killed those assholes if they went after my family, or at least severely crippled them.

>appealing to the emotions of a group of sociopath kids
>not taking them out into the desert and torturing them all to death

They killed her daughter, so she has little to lose.
They have no remorse, and they know what they'd do if they had someone else in the same position.
Knowing they're at the mercy of someone who regards them the way they regard everyone else would be a whole new level of psychological agony for those parasites.

honestly she should just track down the kids and kill them all incredibly violently. What does she have to lose at this point?

probably white in a majority non white school

F

Germans are literally niggers aren't they? You wouldn't even do any of this shit as a male, you are literally a cucked nation. And you expect a woman to do this on her own? Are you fucking delusional?