Just watched the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones

Just watched the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones.

>tfw I used to think Alex Jones was a loony
>tfw I now think he is sane and one of the most rational voices in media right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKOFTEN
news.sky.com/story/psychic-spoon-bender-uri-geller-convinced-cia-10734232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old age claims us all

never knew he was such a qt3.14

He needs to cut back on the male vitality, but he has some good opinions

He overdosed on red-pills, you are supposed to take it slowly. Ahhhhh AHHHHHH WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING_¥£_+^~£|'rbdbs Ahuuuuuhhh UGHHGGGHG REEEEE RURGH

Alex used to look great damn, also yeah he's pretty cool but sometimes gets a little too fuckin nutty with his views and it can put people off of him but yeah he's alright.

Holy shit, i had the exact same experience after watching it.

Alex Jones isn't crazy. He's just passionate. He's basically the conservative right wing version of a SJW.

Serious question. Was he just fucking with Joe with the pedo alien vampire shit?

>tfw he is literally breaking the conditioning

he's 43 or something he just got fat

that was real alex jones. the guy called alex jones now is bill hicks.

I watched it too, I'm use to think of him as some crazy shit. Now I'm woke as fuck

He said it is what the elite believe. He did seem to imply he was somewhat convinced himself (think Christianity) but that wasn't important. The important part is the elites assumptions that drive their evil actions.

Remember also that the Nazi occultists were using female mediums to talk to spirits/aliens from Aldebaran to get technology tips, which seems to have had some success.

Some Nazis went to the USA under Op Paperclip. So those ideas would have been planted in the US.

>WOKE
pic related

Jones is about 60-70% right

>iz duh nazis!

Also here is the CIA playing in the occult: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKOFTEN
And here is the CIA being convinced of Uri Geller's paranormal abilities: news.sky.com/story/psychic-spoon-bender-uri-geller-convinced-cia-10734232

Yer looking at people when they were younger really makes me scared of old age. I mean I'm either average or slightly below average looking.. but man.. old age is something else.

Fuck off with this mentall illness tier conspiracy theory. There is literally no evidence of this, and they dont look the same or sound the same. Anyone who pushes this is a flath earth/lizard people tier retard.

I thought the opposite. I thought all the tinfoil shit was just the msm trying to discredit him, but he genuinely believes in extradimensional psychic vampires. He's a nutcase.

>le evil nazi meme

He still looks great. He just needs to lose the weight.

If he loses weight + grows a beard. He's gonna look way younger.

he sounds like a fucking lunatic. I'm watching it right now. He just makes shit up.

My grandfather (non-bioligical, my mom's stepcuckfather) was the same way. Thankfully my actual maternal grandfather seemed to age pretty well.

Never said evil. I am Sup Forums. fuck off :P

>tfw being on the alex jones train before all you band-wagoners

>He just makes shit up.
Nope

He said about 20 times, this is what the elites believe.
>How shit are you at listening

I love when he gets that "get ready because im about to fuck you up with some knowledge" smile and stares at joe

Then proceeds to try to fight the mma fighter

It was an awesome podcast, but as I expected you can tell it all went way over the heads of normies because it was too much for them to handle so they just dismissed him a crazy.
>the comment make me sad that people are so close-minded and brainwashed

it's called builtfat

I know that feel. Alex really gets the essence of the eternal normie as well, trendies as he calls them.

hes cia

AJ is shit, defends Jews all day long. Enjoy your (((controlled opposition)))

>b-but the evil globalist nazis are out to get you! its never the jews! dont look at the poor oppressed jews!

time warner internet defense force spotted

Why does he use the water filter!

His hair started receding and he gave up.

>gives you the glorious orange glow of a super president.

REEEEEEEE
JEALOUS NIG NOG COWARDS NEED TO GO BACK

No he doesnt, he calls out those who deserve to be called out. What is the point of calling out some random jew who has never done anything to hurt white people nor supports leftist insanity?

Literally all of it is real. Everything he says is true.

this. jews did nothing wrong NOTHING GOYIM LOOK ELSEWHERE

and fixes you photoshop belly

Stop being a vain fagget

hello george soros, are you mad that alex is hiding his powerlevel?

Time claims all

fucking eddie bravo ruined the podcast

He's also fucked up on weed and alcohol during the podcast

cia and soros are on the same side familio

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

>old age
He's forty fucking two you bunch of spastics.

stop worrying about how you look

looks only really devalue a male if he's repulsively ugly, or is an old cuck fart trying to get a woman half his age (who isn't goldigging)

focus on your persona traits. not how you look facially. relying on looks is what women have to compete each other with

Alex Jones is both alpha as a person, and psychically (for his age)

>none of them knocked her out
weak niggers

Bill Hicks is older than that bruv

I was with him until they all started talking about how the US moon program was fake, You can debunk all their claims with a 15 second internet search

Whenever people shit on alex its because hes CIA, he doesn't blame it all on this group or that group, or hes an agent to keep you from finding out the earth is flat.

The reality is he's held to an insanely high standard and puts out way more hard data than anybody else out there by several magnitudes.

So if you don't like him, go do better you limp-wristed sissy.

Is that image satire or

Do you know what thread you're in?

Yes it has some keywords from the discussion but it's just satire

You could say the same about anything Sup Forums says about the holocaust, shlomo.

Not what I said, try again. There are many guilty jews, and there are many who want nothing to do with any of this insanity. When will you swallow the final pill? Real unity exists only on the basis of ideology or shared values. What unity do you have with a white antifa faggot? None. You share more in common with a racist zionist jew. By all means call out the scum who destroy society, generalizations are the easy way out, but not the right one. The cycle of generalizations must be broken.

by internet search, he probably means using Jewgle to find the pre approved information for us goys

Alex Jones is a fucking shill
I guess we should all ignore the numerous instances of him spreading fear and disinfo.
Y2K was his most vile act ever.
Even the BBC called him a fucking illuminati shill putting on a phoney act for the cameras.

if they identify as jews they are exposed to the same culture, the same nepotism, the same genetics, and are just varying levels of enemy. dont spend all your time trying to appeal to your enemies when you can just cast them out!

What the fuck are you talking about?
If he kept lifting and put down the burger he would still look like this

I thought i was red pilled til alex jones droped the big enchilada. Fuck....

He never said its fake. On the joe rogan podcast a few days ago he said he believes we landed on the moon but that there was another program on the side created in case we failed. In other words some of the footage was faked as a prepared plan B in case of failure. Seems highly reasonable and is a sensible idea, that the govt prepared propaganda during the cold war in order to pretend success was achieved in case it wasnt.

dafuq you just say about me you little globalist?

Daily reminder Joe Rogan turns 50 this year.

Mfw Alex red pilled us on AI becoming the antichrist

In this very inverview he admits he faked the Y2K thing, and claims he was pressured by stations to cover the story because it was the "hot story". He says its the biggest embarrassment of his career to Rogan after being asked.

Manlets age slower than normal people, it's a little gift from nature for being a pathetic dwarf

Jews do not have a singular culture. There are leftist jews who are raised to consider themselves eternal victims of the evil goy, there are talmudic jews who are obsessed with their stupid books, there are secular jews who are highly conservative and like europe, etc. Genetics do not give people ideologies first of all, second of all not all jews consider their jewish identity important. Some consider themselves white and many actually are because ashkenazi DNA is heavily european to begin with. You do not have to appeal to anyone, but attacking someone who is literally not your enemy is just stupid. Polarization is short sighted and will drive people in the middle to the far out simply out of self preservation. I admit, I dont have the answers, but I know that calling for the extermination or even just the expulsion of an entire group of people will not work, especially today. The world has changed far too much for that.

>Even the BBC!
kek what? they are one of the worst news services in england nowadays, literally guardian tier

He was very drunk in that podcast. Really shitfaced.

He could kick your ass, bong.

they absolutely have a singular culture, and its stronger than just about any other. its nothing to trifle with and nothing to defend, its extremely dangerous and you can establish throughout the centuries of the extreme ethnic tribalism they hold to, whatever their ideology is. the idea that we cant expel them because its 2016 IS SPREAD BY THEM, there is absolutely no reason we cant have states for ourselves like they have israel for themselves, open your eyes and stop gurgling cia kike propaganda

Alex Jones is 2 inches taller and has aged 10 times worse.

Also he could break your legs in 20 ways and bring you down to his level.

Man Alex Jones... I miss the OLD AJ. That hot and BOLD AJ. That filtered GOLD AJ who sells them oils AJ.

It's almost like he cycles gear, does HGH, and lifts like he's a fucking athlete or something

Posting the non-freedom version

Amazing how much he changed in such a short period of time

and?

>Manlets getting mad
I'm literally a foot taller than Rogan and I boxed in uni, he wouldn't even be able to take me down or head kick me and I guarantee he can't punch for shit.
>On the ground he'd probably choke me out pretty easy though

He's talking to some dindu right now that doesn't know about regression to the mean

I never said we cant have our own states, stop building strawmen. The czech republic should remain czech. I dont have a problem with this. I live in america, here things are different. Ethnic nationalism of any kind is impossible here and will be forever. Ultimately my point is there are ethnic jews who have no desire to be a part of any jewish identity and dont consider themselves that way, I know where you are coming from. I know that most of what is pushed today is pushed by jews, unfortunately this is true, I have seen it time and time again. I dont deny this. I am trying to maintain hope that things will not require any kind of race war or genocides. I hate people based on ideology, not race. Its the only way to remain sane, trust me.

He is nuts and make half of his shit up but he somewhat manages to speak about real concerning and complex issue in his gibberish.
I see him as a guy gifted with the ability to transfer the importance of some thematics to stupid and actually retarded people.

if these "good" jews were really friends they would assimilate into the american identity. they always have silver tongues, they never assimilate, and they always subvert whatever ideology they can find to benefit their ethnic group

That's why he looks younger and why he can maintain that kind of muscle mass at 49. 99% of people who are in their 40's+ that are in that kind of shape aren't just some sort of genetic freaks but they are cycling at the minimum, usually doing test and hgh

No, it's pretty much how Alex talks

He's taken so many red pills by this point that every sentence has like 10 nested conspiracies in it

possible side effects include weight gain

"I boxed in Uni, I can take a double black belt who's been training for 20 years."

>thinks being taller is going to help him defend against a takedown

Not denying that at all, was just showing that Jones can look just as good but doesn't put in the effort like he used to.

I almost feel the same when I talk to my friends or family and I get started about something I'm heated about. I mean I'll take a simple discussion about illegal immigration, and if they'll listen, I'll be in over-drive going head first into international Jewry and the necessities of going back to an agrarian society

>Not denying that at all, was just showing that Jones can look just as good but doesn't put in the effort like he used to.
Yeah, because Alex Jones is an alcoholic cokehead.