archive.is/ZA2Mb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uP-fc7-uOuY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN

>52% of Americans want Obama back as president; 40% want Trump impeached

never mind a full term, he won't last a full year

Breaking News: Media who claimed 99% Hillary victory claims new numbers!

Not a credible source.

>CNN
>Poll

Yeah that usually works out pretty well for them huh.

is it just me or has CNN gone totally off the reservation since Trump explicitly called them "fake news?" They've always been slightly liberal, but the headlines they've been churning out lately are just ridiculous.

>CNN

wtf I hate trump now

Why would anyone believe polls now?

CNN is facebook tier news.
fake fake fake, literal leftist propaganda.
Literally Jews News

CNN = Fake News

>oy goyim look at these polls, trump cant win the election
>This proves it once and for all!
>oy goyim check out these approval ratings. Trump is hated by all.
>This proves it once and for all!
>Just ignore we refused to show obamas approval rsting for his entire 8 year run.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP-fc7-uOuY
>hurr rush
yes rush but he did a fantastic rounding up all cnn's wolf blitzer going on and on about approval ratings with bush.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW. CNN HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR A LONNNGG TIME.

ITS BUSH YEARS ALL OVER AGAIN.

> CNN

leaf, stop

CNN is so biased it's unreal. It's pathetic that they call themselves a news agency. Them and Fox should have to announce "we are biased towards this ideology" every time they do any show.

He's backed them into a corner and they're in fight mode.

What they don't know is that it continues to erode their credibility among the bulk of news watchers, moderates, and will continue their demise into irrelevancy.

I'm not even sure if Trump intends it but it's amazing how his enemies self destruct.

They've totally lost their minds.

>Polls show that Trump has less than a 30% chance of winning the election here on election night!

sage

yeah cnn is known for their polling accuracy aren't they

>self destruct

Any time you beat the final boss, they self destruct timer activates.

ITT: The Far Right right being surprised that Trump is driving the republican moderate base away from the party.

>Fake News Network

Trump is barely even right of centre though.

ITS NOT CNN YOU ILLITERATE RETARDS ITS GALLUP.

It becomes less impressive when you realize everyday we have a new record number of shitskins

CNN HAHAHA

You're right, CNN has been a joke for at least a decade.
They have really hit top gear now though. I think the failed election propaganda exposed them to the masses and they've said "ahhh fuck it, our core viewers want to believe"

CNN is fake news

If the elites want to keep power then trump has to stay president. They've destroyed the Democratic Party and if they impeach trump it'll destroy the Republican Party too and will give rise to an independent having a good chance, a risk they won't take.

>spam fake polls all the way up to the election
>it doesn't work
>I know, let's make up some more fake polls haha they'll surely stump Drumpf this time

How fucking stupid are these people?

B T F O
T
F
O

Lol CNN.

>CNN
>being able to properly gather information that reflects an unbiased truth

>th-the polls before the election were wrong b-but check out these disapproval ratings DUMBPF BTFO

>CNN
and into the trash it goes

See
You wanna talk shit, talk shit on the people who conducted the poll. Critique their methodology instead of crying "CNN IS FAKE NEWS" like a bunch of retards.

>CNN
>Poll

Tell me again what those polls predicted for the election outcome?

Trump winning polls
>MAGA MAGA MAGA
Trump losing polls
>hurr fake newz sage hide jews shills

You trumpkins are pure, uncut dick cancer.

I don't even need to look it up to know that Gallup polls predicted Hillary would win the election.

Anyone who trusts polls ever again is retarded.

>I'll just leaf this here.

>w-why won't you listen to me

>Biggest butthurt for a new President

CNN FAKE NEWS

>CNN: A new poll shows that Drumpf...

Fucking end yourself

cnn is fake news

Not CNN. Gallup did the poll. Just like they've done this poll every post election since Reagan.

You know that polling for presidents uses a bunch of other shit that makes it way less accurate than normal polls like approval/disapproval ratings, right? Furthermore odds are just that, odds. A 1 in 100 chance is still a 1 in 100 chance. Just because you happened to roll that 1 on that 100 die doesn't mean those odds don't exist.

Lol. CNN is fake news.

that dosnt matter, it could of been done by me and the "polls" would still say whatever FAKE NEWS wants them to say, its called selective data replication, you literal shill

sage

h'haaaaaa no one CA-HA-HAAARES MY DUDE! this aint a popularity contest! the ELECTION -- was NOT a popularity contest! hell, most people that voted for 'em probly don't answer the annoying-ass phone calls that beg for their opinions! no one CA-HA-HAAARES this is BARELY politics dude pack up shop & go home this is IRRELEVANT! IRRELEVAAARAOUUGHNT!

And I'll just leave this here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

>posting Kurt Russell, a noted conservative and Trump supporter

Really makes me ponder.

HILLARY CLINTON HAS A 98% CHANCE OF WINNING THE PRESIDENCY, IS IT OVER FOR TRUMP?!?!/1111?

I'll just leave this here

FAKE NEWS

CNN and Gallup. Both fake now, sorry.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS, no one cares about their methodology, it's pure garbage.

>Election polls are the same as approval rating polls.
SMFH SENPAI
Because it bothers you idiots that your presidential candidate is shaping up to be shit.
Exactly.

Oh, no. It's polls. Those things that are never wrong. Trump will never be president now.

trump shittalked cnns head to his face

the guy then said that cnn will wage war on trump

People are afraid to outright claim they approve of trump. They're afraid they'll be posted all over the news, attacked by friends and coworkers and fired from their jobs. That is the kind of "free speech" society we live in. So most are not going to tell a pollster "yes, I approve of Donald trump" they're going to say "I'm willing to wait and see what he does" or some neutral shit like that. Then the polling place has to classify that as neutral or unsupportive.

Basically, the game is rigged because this country punishes people for having an opinion that is different than the MSM or Hollywood.

Sup Forums is full retard now.

>Anything that does not implicitly support Trump is fake.
Sounds about right.
>CNN

Polls show Trump only has a 3% chance of winning the election.

They have glided through the "fake news" phase and into the "Weekly World News" phase now.

I think it's because Trump is now locking them out of the WH entirely.

he's doing quite well actually

It literally says in the article that it's "CNN/ORC"

Refer to

Fox is hardly even biased compared to CNN and MSNBC. The Fox bias meme is pushed by the left to discredit any media that's even slightly left. It's not with out bias, but it's hardly as biased as it is claimed to be.

neck yourself, Jew

Yeah were all so bothered.

its impressive its not 70 with all the massive propaganda worldwide 24/7

ive no idea how trump can even live honestly id be psycologically destroyed

Shareblue pls go

>CNN Polls
>Affecting Donald J Trump

>counterfeit news network
I had a liberal old faggot I know bother me while I was having coffee before he even got sworn in and was parroting the "lowest approval rating ever" meme the liberals were rolling out that week. I laughed and said it was bullshit. He lives in a nice house that's gated and in a nice part of town with homeless niggers and shit roaming around and has no fucking clue.

Also, fun fact. The polls for Hillary to win was within margin of error for Trump to win. That's why she didn't have 100%. It was just low odds. The polls were accurate, the outcome was just the low odd.

These polls, even within margin of error, are still complete shit for Trump.

that's even slightly right, not left. oops.

Look at all these Drumpf supporters who are in full defensive mode. I bet they would believe the poll if it said he had a 70% favorability.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CNN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How can this even be relevant when half the country disapproved before he even did anything? All this proves is that 50% of the country is literally incapable of thinking for themselves and media brainwashing is a real thing.

Digits confirm.

more fake polls

>famous libertarian
>never endorsed cheeto elvis

you dun goofed fuckstick

>trusting the media after the election
>lol durmphf only has a 5% chance of beating hillary
>fake_chart.jpg
>???
>DRUMPFPHHT BTFOH!!!!1

>Because it bothers you idiots that your presidential candidate is shaping up to be shit.
Trump has gone beyond my wildest expectations. What he's done is something I didn't think was possible in a western country without a civil war, and the fact that this has happened in the US of all places, gives hope to the entire western world.

Trump is the greatest political success I've witnessed in my life.

Hollywood and the whole entire media is against him, what do you expect?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>CNN IS SYNONYMOUS WITH FAKE NEWS
>CNN IS THE EPITOME OF FAKE NEWS
>NEWS ARTICLES WITH "FEELINGS" AS A SOURCE-CNN

>polls were accurate
LOOOOOOL

well, i like him

had hillary won i'd be over on some army base in eastern europe preparing for the invasion of russia

so i'll take this any day

yes this

Wow. I wonder if these are the accurate polls, and not the ones they used during the election that showed a comfortable win for Hillary?

Blame CNN and Gallup for being so wrong that they exposed themselves. Why be mad at us? They
lost all their credibilty by their own actions.

>Alienating long time allies, threatening higher import taxes as blackmail for another country building our own infrastructure, and dissolving trade agreements thus disrupting the global economy is doing quite well.
OK
You first Emu.
r_donald pls go

MAKES SENSE TO ME WE HAVE A FASCIST RAPIST TAX CHEAT WOMANIZING STRONGMAN IN OFFICE WEEEEEEE

Whites approve. Who cares what the coloreds think?

This, if those kike cunts actually came out and declared their biases they'd might gain a little respect