Is John McCain going to jet to Romania and claim today we're all Romanians?

Is John McCain going to jet to Romania and claim today we're all Romanians?

Or is this a different type of "protest"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gWkYl5nZXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it involves killing and replacing our current government then I hope so.

what's his endgame?

Where ever he is shit goes Maidan so pls no.

The protests already have a good chance of fucking up I don't want his jew ass here.

>Non-country
Sage.

Ukrainians didn't exist few hundred years ago.

>If it involves killing and replacing our current government then I hope so.

be carefull with these kinds of wishes

No one will defend them if things actually degenerate.
Also they just declared war to our security agency so dirt about them will probably randomly pop up everywhere making people hate them even more.

Unlike your situation everyone, including the deep state and outside countries are against this new law. And they can't fire on the people because they don't have a Russia to flee too and they'd be lynched.

SAGE

>American
Made up country

We have to close our schools to clean up feces from homeless Romanians living in our cities. We spend millions on showers and mobile toilets to help your people, but the first Romanian to use the toilet steals all the toilet paper. We had to remove the toilets because of the working conditions of the people cleaning them.

We spend millions on cleaning up garbage in our public spaces after romanians have visited. You have completly destroyed some of our recreational areas with your primitive camps filled with trash everywhere.

The consensus in western Europe is that Romania entered EU too early. Don't you for a minute think that we have not noticed your presence.

You should, without government you will soon be second Italy!

you're not even in the EU< why did you accept gypsies in your country you retarded Cromagnon

Don't know if the EU can handle a government collapse at the moment though, or worse, a country that's gunned down protestors, that's in the EU.

Fuck off Romanians.

We're full.

To fair these people are gypsies not Romanians. It's very funny to pretend thinking Romanians and gypsies are the same thing though.

We have an open border to the EU, with Schengen.

That looks like a band of rapists from Beseek desu senpai

>pic
awwwww thanks Romania :3

There is not much socio-political divide though. Everyone hates this stupid new law.

ROMANIANS GET OUT! REEEEEEEE!

I like you Romansians we can be best friends now because Hungary go to friendship with russians
bff Romania?

Magyars are our only friends in here. No matter what kind of deals Orban makes.

Please, let's just Intermarium so we can kill kebabs and commies together

Neither did romanians.

we've always been friends. But we can't be best friends until you let go of the eternal hun

Business is not about friendship.

We need the eternal hun in this trying times.
Also we should stop them from falling for Russia's lies and tricks.
Only after we are all safe can we go back to our eternal autisitc screeching about clay

>this
Dont worry bro, true poles remember.

we can spill the blood of communists together, here and in the west, we will kill every communist and antifa sack of shit

Is anti-russianism the cornerstone of Polish identity?

Was the trauma of your ancestors (with the help of a few soviets) electing gommunism so deep that Russophobia got engrained into your DNA?

every country that went through communism hates Russia with a passion, except Hungary for some reason.
The poles got fucked by Russia multiple times, just like us, it's the duty of everyone to hate Russia

Well except Belarus.
Everyone forgets about them tho.

belarus just told russia to go suck a cock, there was a thread earlier

How the fuck could that happen? They are russian in everything but name.

I think the president of belarus got fed up by the sketchy business deals or something like that, you can find the thread in the archive tab, just ctrl f belarus, seems like eastern europe is getting really fucking angry

>We want to kill the communists in our government again
>Poles want to convince Merkel to reform the EU
>Belarus is turning against Russia
Jesus christ, we really are in the meme timeline

You don't really know much history, do you..

This is the first time ever I've seen someone ask for U.S. involvement in their country. Have you check to make sure you are not CIA?

Our government is so shit we'll gladly accept becoming a US territory

We'll pay in copper and iron brought from all over Europe.

I'm going to sleep. Keep communists, antifa, nazis, westerners, jews and muslims out of our country.

I have a question for you romanians
youtube.com/watch?v=9gWkYl5nZXM
is this what you people actually listen to?

No

yeah

fucking kill all gypsies please, what a fucking desiase im tired of being mistook by a gypsy