Dad, I want to introduce you to my fiancée, Tyrone!

>Dad, I want to introduce you to my fiancée, Tyrone!
>He graduated valedictorian and he has a scholarship to Harvard Law!

What do you do?

He dindu nothing

They give noggers valedictorian just for showing up

ask him how he feels about Jews

Cut all ties to the Negroloving daughter for flushing her genes down the toilet - and by the way eternally destroying the Nordic beauty.

I'm proud of you Son! You've finally learned to love trans women! Why is her name Tyrone though?

So, Tyrone, it's nice to know you support the transgender community, take good care of your son... I mean daughter.

Get my noose.

Stay bleach white and you're alright Tyrone.

Son, I understand you being progressive and shit but why your boyfriend looks like a girl?

But that's my wife's son.

"Congratulations to both of you! It sounds like Tyrone is going be very successful and I am happy you found such a high quality man. Now, I know you need to focus on your career first, but don't you forget to eventually give me and your mom some beautiful grandbabies!"

Say:"sorry but a degree in how to fry chicken doesnt count"

Remember literally each single women would be as beautiful as her if Hitler had won.

Shoot him for being a nigger

Haha isn't it kewl saying nigger guys?? :^)

Shoot him and tell police that he was home intruder

bullet in his head

Do a 360 and walk away.

Tyrone, do ya like movies about gladiators?

You must be new here

>don't you forget to eventually give me and your mom some beautiful grandbabies!"
Hahahahahahahaha, you mean ugly mongrel Niglets that have no similarity with you.

What if it's a PhD, What say you then?

>Affirmative action I see, good on you son. Now prepare to die.

*Teleports behind the negroid*

>Nothing personal, Kid.

*Slashes his torso clean in half, with the katana I was brandishing when they entered the room*

>Now my daughter.. Lesson learned.. Lesson never repeated.

write her out of my will