twitter.com/antifascismusa
namecheap.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALT-RIGHT VIRUSES

that's a nice song

>alt-right viruses

ahahahha fucking pol

>alt-right viruses
Imagine a computer virus that redpills normies.

You mean it echo-quotes Jews?

>Check processes
>h1tl3r.exe
>using 6 million bytes of memory

The domain is brand new. Twitter has no followers. Just someone pulling a ruse.

underated

>antifascism.org/

33 followers, cool website OP, i'm surprised the domain wasn't already taken

Simeone needs to get to making this

>Comic sans

Honeypot

>These are the people acting tough in the streets
Fuck I want an alt right virus. What are the effects? Is it like They Live but you can see ((())) behind ideals? Does Erika play in your head? So you have a sudden urge to violently beat Communists? What are the effects?!

This. I clicked the link but I can't find if it put anything on my PC. Probably just grabbed my I.p. address.

This website was literally created 2-3 days ago, you're being had

Reminder false flag
archive.is/QEixV
twitter.com/antifascismusa

Domain Name: ANTIFASCISM.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000001464118-LROR
WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-03T01:58:59Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-03T01:41:33Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-02-03T01:41:33Z

kek

Kek

My computer was made in America and has some foreign parts, what would Alt-Right Viruses do to it?

Depends. If you have parts from Mexico, you get a free firewall.

kekd

(Kek)

You gave me a smile

whole heatedly keked

WHO IS THIS 4CHYN??? he cant keep getting away with this!!!

They probably want to see how many scary Nazis are out there. I hope that site gets clicked 7 billion times.

So we should draw attention to this site on every leftist forum. That will make their database of gathered IPs worthless.

Alt-right virus
>Renegotiates ram space
>Bans all degeneracy searches for 90 days
>Firewalls all non U.S. ip addresses
>Declares a firmware war against anything not made in the U.S.
>Constantly plays Hitler speeches in the back ground.
>Pop ups are red pills

>alt-right viruses

Most def false flag.
If you were a hacker looking for cash and got hold of an exploit kit you wouldn't target Sup Forums
American bots sell for good money but most of us have vpn's/anti-malware and update our browsers regularly + you can get american traffic for way less on the black market or just through adfly or some other service.
Seeing as how there is no malware on the website and most of antifa is too dumb to do this shit it's just a false flag looking for sympathy or some dumb shit.

Dont visit that shit though, they could swap the I-frame out any minute now.

evil nazi virus

implying people haven't been spamming that website for days already with useless traffic and refer names.

>get honeypot address
>get 5000 or so hits in the window you care about (right after you posted thread on Sup Forums and publicly state the site is under control of fascists
>use browser fingerprints to dox your online presence by comparing your fingerprint to thousands of databases created by 3rd party sites which may have your print. probably get your name/address but it costs money to do this.
>or its a 3 letter agency which means they get your IP then your info from your ISP using a gag order so you never know about it.
Congrats you're all being played

That twitter account is newly created and has 38 followers in total. The site, also, was newly created. This is David Brock and his shilly army at work. Expect more of this.

this is a good troll from some Sup Forumstard though. site just made recently, twitter account @antifascismusa just made. either we are getting trolled or they are trolling antifa and the media to cover this, but anyone more a few neurons can uncover this ruse.

Its not illegal to visit a website.

It's David Brock and his new CTR. I think we should use this threads to highlight what a child eating monster he is.

Were those made by russian hackers ?

>tfw the alphabet agencies like CTR will never recognise your shitposting talent and dox you to offer you a 6 figure job

kek

>what is automatic downloads
>what is cp
>what is a thumbnail

If asian moot decided to put some CP up right now and give your IP to the feds you'd be fucked regardless of intent.

fuck. alt-right viruses. That's hardcore. Today this bitch from TYT declared antifa as alt-rights, a college professor demanded beating up nazis and now this.
Somehow I think these guys don't know what they are protesting against.
It's just "le chic" to protest and you show how much you are on the right (or left I don't know, maybe it's not the right side anymore, could be misunderstood for being alt-right or so) side, although no one knows what that really is.

Except IP addresses from pol are useless as half of the people on here use VPNS. I'm from Arizona using a leaf VPN at the moment.

Websites tend to have awful security even those of serious companies and agencies. Chances are the antifa website was easy peasy for scriptkiddies to hack. It's not the realm of rich hackers.

>ctrl+alt+right virus

I like this

But everyone knows im a right wing asshole!
Whats your point kid?

NIGGERS STHAP

>