Spend months criticizing Clinton for being pro Wall Street and a tool of the bankers

>Spend months criticizing Clinton for being pro Wall Street and a tool of the bankers
>Trump just cut regulations for banks

But you're still draining the swamp right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny how nobody's talking about this. Slashing taxes and cutting bank regulations. Truly a man of the people.

Freedom sucks

Please more regulations

Stop cutting regulations, we hate freedom from government tyranny

>implying you can understand the rules of 65-D Crypto-Majong

You are nothing, just let him make america great again and fap to your 2-D waifu folder

>Slashing taxes and cutting bank regulations

oy vey, everyone knows centralized economies benefit the working man. thats why hundreds of millions starved in the USSR and China

capitalist revionist bulshit. thats all imperalist propaganda. those "work camps" were actually german concentration camps with dead jews. the us media is the devil and keeps lying. Stalin took russia from a 2 bit nation into the biggest rival to america. Communism works PERIOD

>there were no famines in China and Russia

ooooookay, back of the breadline

>I don't understand what Trump meant when he said "Drain the Swamp"

>Oy vey, it's more like 100 of millions of gorillions

> thats why hundreds of millions starved in the USSR and China
as opposed to capitalist Africa...

>i'm too stupid to understand irony

Newfag

>muh freedom

Good goyim, yes, let (((Wall Street))) free ! It's none of your business goy, you are just here to pay the bill when things go wrong.
Guess what will happen when those degenerates in will shit another twisted and rotten product then crash the economy with it a second time for the second time in 20 years ? You will pay for it just like your parents did.
Those faggots privatized the gains and mutualized the loss one time, they got away with it and they will do it again.

Does it mean crashing your country to the point of civil outbreak because that's where you're headed now

bank regulations protected the big banks against competitions the smaller/local ones. A lot of small banks closed shop during Obama's reign while the fat cats in wall street got fatter.

republicans crash the economy

democrats fix the economy

rinse and repeat

Don't forget how he created jobs by forcing companies to offer less hours through Obamacare's federalized full time policy that forced millions of people get a second job \.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

Obama's term is over, why do you post out of date shit still?

Obama job creation 95% full time u fucking autistic right wing retard who believes fake news

seriously all of u filthy retards were programmed with the exact same debunked fake news talking points. it's actually disturbing.

seriously all of u filthy retards were programmed with the exact same debunked fake news talking points. it's actually disturbing.

for as long as there is breath in me, i will be posting obama's record

>leaf
>samefagging hard
>1 post

You're on a roll today

I have 6 posts itt. What is your retard conspiracy?

OP has 2. You can't even fucking count.

Kek can't wait to see the down arrow for Trump

>jobs that will be automated in the next decade are good for America!!!!!

Don't you have a refugee to fellate? I thought Trudeau had taken your internet away so that you could spend more time prostrating yourselves in faggotry to allah.

keep wasting your college years on Sup Forums I'm sure you'll have fond memories of being btfo everyday.

funny how u never have 1 example

Trump's actions will ease the burden on small, local banks. Those are the sort of places that you want to keep your money.

>Africa
>capitalist
Is this a joke? Compare Rhodesia to modern South Africa after the commies took over.

It's not fake fukktard I work irl (unlike you) and most of my employees had to go get second jobs because of Nobama's retardation of the economy.

Are we? Funny because I'm in downtown poz Chicongo, and the only unrest I see are the five liberals who keep yelling into a megaphone Fridays on Depaul's campus.

Wait, so you're saying that giving up on finding a job all together counts as employment now?

No it doesn't but it's hilarious that right wing retards actually believe that unemployed people are counted as employed.

It goes to show how fucking retarded you nimrods are

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

I live on Depauls campus and I don't even see that. They've been disappointingly tame.

The amount of delusion in this thread is absolutely astounding. If I hear "liberals" one more fucking time. Not every one with basic economic sense is a liberal.
Trump is just a fucking con artist who played you. It's time you woke up to that.

Stop excusing him and muttering "Shillary/Nobama" under your breath.

There's real corruption and crimes being perpetrated in the white house right now, the victim is you, the taxpayer and criminals are donald trump and his cabinet.

You'll be called a cuck for trying to tell them the truth.

Do you get 50 cents for longer posts?

Wake Up! youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Shhh just listen to what your television tells you to believe

Regulations are separate from corruption, as much as you might not believe it. Cutting regulations removes the government from an interaction. Corruption puts government officials from and center.

You typed up something nice but that doesn't make it an argument.

>Call him a liberal and you will be astonished how he recoils

What truth, retard? You faggots have never read Dodd-Frank or the DoL rule? The company I work at literally hired Obama's DoL secretary for lobbying because even he regrets how stupid the rule HE IMPLEMENTED turned out to be.

Seriously, kill yourselves. You fucking morons don't get to invoke Friedman when Trump talks about tariffs, then rip your hair out about deregulation.

THE SWAMP JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

Give me a quick rundown on Drumpf

Alligators and crocodiles can live in clean water environments.

All of those people are white. You know who else was white?

HILLARY

Thanks Dems for this frankenstein bubble economy please keep doing nothing to deflate it until it inevitably pops and our currency crashes worse than Zimbabwe!

>Give me a quick rundown on Drumpf

He's Bush's third fucking term.

>bubble economy

You will always get that under capitalism.

>Africa
>capitalist

Holy shit you're retarded.

there's more
>devos
>rexxon
has pol even talked about this? or do they not even know about it since they follow no news of any kind whatsoever unless it's trump lying directly into their faces?

So I'm gonna have low taxes again?

>has pol even talked about this?

Sup Forums's got to much corporate cock in the mouth at this point to notice.

>So I'm gonna have low taxes again?

No but you'll die in some shitty middle eastern country for Israel.

We didn't until we made the retarded mistakes of founding the Fed and dropping the gold standard.

Oh, so it isn't Bush's third term. I had very low taxes in his presidency, and I didn't die in a foreign war

Sup Forums logic

> get literally fucked by trump
> we don't understand his 32d chess

>all those green spikes where poor people could actually save money
GTKRWN

10480308403740384-03840-3840938403843840384093840938403840-93840-38407957409567249056703-9847 D CHESS

It wasn't really a mistake though. They did it on purpose because they wanted to print money and use it first to control the people. Audit the Fed should have happened

>MUH NOT REAL CAPITALISM!!!!!!!

>commie calling capitalists imperial

That's real fucking rich faggot

newfag