Why do U.K. faggots and Europoors eat so terribly...

Why do U.K. faggots and Europoors eat so terribly? Our government has had to ban haggis with lung in it because apparently, diseases pass for fine cuisine across the pond. It's 2017, you're allowed to waste some parts of the animal, you dumb fucking savages. And brush your teeth, for fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hákarl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalahove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worked for the fucking Buffalo mate.

t. weak stomach cuck

I bet you think taco bell is spicy

Kek, I knew you amerifat sissies wouldn't be able to handle a feast of the highlands

Go back to your processed soft burger food, ya pansies

Haggis is fine, one glas of wine probably does more damage to your body than hundred haggis

You can´t eat haggis because it´s the current year

What about that Italian maggot cheese?

You can throw that shit away you know. Who was the first bastard to eat that shit and say "You know, this is great."

That looks great.
What is it made of?

Americans cant even eat a kinder surprise without dying lol

wew what a picky faggot

this. these fools would starve to death in a real country

>ITT: Snaggletoothed limeys who can't explain why they're still eating like Dark Age peasants in 2016+1
Figures, you fucking retards voted for Brexit, too.

The cities in the USA have food from all kinds of places. We have amazing restaurants all over. The presumption that we're all eating KFC and shit is silly. It's really just europoors projecting their own insecurities onto something trivial so they can go to bed at night.

Not politics

what the fuck's a 'taco bell'

Haggis is delicious. Get some thicker skin.

It tastes good, verry intense.
sheep's pluck

Haggis is sheep guts and oats stuffed into a sheep stomach and boiled. It's sounds gross, but it's actually delicious. Sadly, it's illegal in the U.S.

>one glas of wine probably does more damage to your body than hundred haggis
t. tanned German

What are you talking about?

We voted against Brexit, ya stupid fucking mong

No one eats worse than the americans

a popular fast food chain which serves """mexican""" """food"""

>Americans trying to talk shit about cuisine
hahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

>European has a lot of different foods
>Europeans cook meals themselves
>Amerifriends eat a lot of fast food / cheap restaurant pre served meals.
>Wonder why they grow obese when consuming all this toxic mess.

>not mediterranean diet

fucking losers

'Mexican' fast food that gives Americans diarrhoea eventhough it's just normal food. Americans have weak stomachs that can't anything except burgers and fries. When you see niggers talking about "why don't white people use seasoning", they're referring to white Americans.

Fast food restaurant that sells really cheap and low quality Tex-mex food. Also, the best laxative known to man.

>snp voter
>black dick in his mouth
makes sense

Don't knock the haggis you fag

I was in USA a couple of months ago and you could get burrito, soft taco, crunchy taco, tortilla chips, nacho cheese dip AND an ice cold beverage for five bux. Americans are truly free and I envy them every day

Organs that okay to use in food:
Skin
Heart
Liver
Intestines

Anything else is "WHY" tier.

>he doesn't like offal
what an absolute baby

Thanks; how so? Is it poisonous? Fuck the FDA man, these many regulations are expensive, and restrict our economy.

So nobody here can explain to an American why European governments haven't cracked down on the various biohazards they call "fine dining"? Wew, no fucking wonder you almost got wiped out by plague. I thought you people were supposed to be smart? Why would you still resort to munching on the anuses of sheep?

Have you had your bag of milk today leaf?

Kek amerifats BTFO by based Dutch.

Americuck trying to talk about food, fuck off.

I've been wondering why I've been feeling like shit lately, but it just occurred to me I haven't had a healthy meal like the one in your pic in a long time.

says the person that eats french fries that look like vomit aka poutine. fucking btfo.

>Is this from the country that invented spray-on cheese?

america has almost zero food standards.

You're not in any real high position for this subject.

Black Pudding / Blood sausage has good nutrition high in iron and zinc and a source of protein aswell as being low in carb.

Golden brown is better than coalblack.

Ach yeh dinnae know proper cuisine

Yes because we are actually white and can drink milk,

What's wrong with blood sausage?
It's yum

>a fucking bagpipe
Too bad, you're out of the EU with the rest of the mouth-breathing hicks.

Lol fair point

One of the biggest mysteries I came across in the USA was the FDA requirement that fresh fish be frozen before serving.

There is no legal way, whatsoever, to serve fish without having frozen it first in the USA.

>Europe best diverse cuisine in the fucking world
>America , a fucking burger

America has some of the best food in the world. Literally the only good thing about multiculturalism is the food. You can eat authentic food from any part of the world in a big metropolitan area. We also have a lot of our own genres. There's way more to American food than that McDonald's shit that you foreigners love overseas.

>American meat is of such shit quality that they have to ban every meat dish unless it's heavily processed

Also, it's important to note that the above organs are to be used in specific ways that pose no health risks, like sausage, or liver and onions, etc. Even then, they're considered to be rich delicacies and not every day foods.

Freezing it kills bacteria. Bacteria don't do well with being torn apart by ice crystals

Hon hon hon, go eat some fucking snails and remember to look both ways before crossing, baguette.

Indyref2 will soon be upon us, then we'll join back while England and Trumpica is going to the shitter

That is not American food.

No one is stopping you from going fishing and eating what you catch without freezing it first.

Food doesn't scare me. I'd try just about anything at least once to see if I like it. Grew up eating scrapple really taught me not to question my food.

Only food I won't eat is fucking snail. Some things weren't meant to be eaten and snail is one of them. How the fuck do you look at something so disgusting and think "man, I can't wait to fry that up with garlic and butter"?

Checkd and kekd

>not eating the whole animal

Yum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hákarl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalahove

>get quads
>nobody cares
here's ur (you) Ásbjörn

you faggots also ban non pasteurized cheese because muh bacterie
you are a fucking hypocrit considering how bad you eat or the poor quality of your water

What is that? Looks good.

How is it hypocritical? We don't want any bacteria in our food, that goes beyond cheese.

Because it contains Sheep's lung, some people claim that you cant clean Sheep's lung propperly in the butchering process, and that its a ideal breeding ground for bacteria, this view however is considered to be outdated.

Are you one of those retards who claims that certain pasta dishes aren't Italian because noodles were invented in China?

It uses lung meat, which is illegal in the U.S. It's an old rule and people aren't really sure why it's illegal. The best explanation I've heard is that they think they can't inspect it properly because of the large internal surface area.

What about fish from the wharf in Seattle? Maine lobster? They freeze those before you get it in a restaurant? I know trawlermen lay fish on ice but not totally freeze them

I bet you're one of those pussies who have buzzfeed like reactions when eating sushi.

You've got the wrong guy

pasta and noodles arent the same thing

It is a Turkish Food called Kokorec
Made of Guts

>cozido
My negro

is that rice? Remove that's sacrilege, I'm ok with the beans, here we use chickpeas.

Somebody really rustled your fucking jim-jams today. What's wrong, Rau'shee?

I'm not sure where you heard this. As far as I know only sushi-grade fish is required to be frozen.

A blood sausage is delicious, specially made in a barbecue with Chorizo or a hindquarter.

OH GOD I WANT A BURGER RIGHT NOW

guess what bacterias are everywhere and doesn't hurt you at all
what do you think yeast is ?

No shit, but I've heard people make ridiculous claims in the past that something can't be considered one nations food because the dish was a modification of an existing dish from elsewhere.

There is bad bacteria.

Because it leads to sodomy.

Sounds good. Thanks roach.

Yes, and up to 50 years ago this was true, with modern tools and regulations lung is by no mean more or less safe to eat then other kind of meat

>yeast
>bacteria

pick one

thats technically true, But it depends how far the modifcation goes.

The pasta/noodle comparison people make doesnt make sense since its a method not a modifcation

Yeah, it's a fungus, Pierre, not a bacteria.

Hahaha.
You're funny as fuck.
UK has so much dank food it's not even funny.
I hate a lot of European countries but fucking love their food... French food is amazing minus the snails for example.
American food is basically "how many calories can I fit in this without it killing someone on the spot"... you even have a place called the fucking HEART ATTACK GRILL.
UK food is dank as fuck... full English, Sunday roast, battered fish chips and mushy peas, steak and ale pie and mash, bubble and squeak and sausages, hot pot, corned beef hash... FUCK OFF.

people eat the dish differently all over the country, i tend to only eat the whole "sort" of meats with potatoes and cabbage, no need for more

there are good peoples and niggers if you want to go that way

>Why do U.K. faggots and Europoors eat so terribly
Coming from a Happy Meal American. Thread has no merit.

What are you talking about? European cousine is top tier you oaf.

t. scotcuck

5/5 would burger again

Watch your mouth i used to be a nigger

Well, maybe Trump will change this. While he's at it he needs to make kinder eggs legal. I had those when I was in Germany when I was 3. Literally the first thing I remember eating. I can't fucking get them in the United States, though. If I'm ever in Europe again I'm getting one.

Yeah, I doubt they'll be made legal, though.

What are those? Bottom right looks interesting.