Sup Forums Safety Announcement

antifascism.org/ is a honeypot to harvest your IPs. It was created 2 days ago along with the twitter handle. It was never hacked. Stop visiting and spread the word on Sup Forums. I suggest shilling it on leddit and youtube to make it more difficult to distinguish whose IP's belongs to Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20131231191136/http://antifascism.org/
web.archive.org/web/20140517053018/http://antifascism.org/
archive.is/QEixV
twitter.com/antifascismusa
namecheap.com
archive.fo/G1rnJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care

fair enough

rekt
Proof that it was created two days ago?

what is this shady globalist organization going to do with a couple of hundred autists IP addresses

web.archive.org/web/20131231191136/http://antifascism.org/

This is the last capture available before today

What's weird is the May 2017 capture redirects you to the February one

web.archive.org/web/20140517053018/http://antifascism.org/

>harvest your IPs

Too late, I already know every IP address.
etc.

archive.is/QEixV
twitter.com/antifascismusa

Domain Name: ANTIFASCISM.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000001464118-LROR
WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-03T01:58:59Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-03T01:41:33Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-02-03T01:41:33Z

Is someone going to break into my house and steal my Pepe collection?

>go to a website that is against fascism
>DUDE FUCK ""THEY'RE"" TAKING YOU'RE IP WHOAAA
the horror oh no

>antifa faggots know my IP

>get honeypot address
>get 5000 or so hits in the window you care about (right after you posted thread on Sup Forums and publicly state the site is under control of fascists
>use browser fingerprints to dox your online presence by comparing your fingerprint to thousands of databases created by 3rd party sites which may have your print. probably get your name/address but it costs money to do this.
>or its a 3 letter agency which means they get your IP then your info from your ISP using a gag order so you never know about it.

Just putting it out there niggers

>Not a single documented case of this happening: the post

Why do people on Sup Forums care, they're the """""""fascists"""""".

Who cares? I change my IP address on a daily basis.

leaf, this is CTR at work. Their tactics haven't been working and they need to resort to different measures. Do you seriously think he doesn't have a vendetta against us after the whole pizzagate fiasco?

Fuck, now I see the announcement not to go on there.

this.

bumping for visibility

Do you mean it was created to harvest anti.fas ips? What can/will you do with them? I suppose it might give you a sort of interesting rough geographical indication. My ip right now comes up as a small town about 30 miles away in the next county.
You'd do better to actually set up and run a working anti website, and let them get comfy.

hehe jokes on you. Nazi symbolics or videos are not forbidden in Estonia.

no it was specifically made to target Sup Forums. That's the whole point. It's hidden under the guise of, "ANTIFA BTFO KEKEKEKE"
It was created yesterday and there's been nonstop shilling of it on here. I'm no computer genius, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't Antifa at all, but David Brock.

holy shit, this is yuge

We got fucking played, what do now?

Go suck a dick you commie faggot retards. Here's my fucking IP address. Come at me!!!

The site was up yesterday though

GOOD THING I VISITED IT THRU A VPN IN SWEEDEN
GET KEKED NON-VPN FAGS

underrated post

nice. Just like all the 80's American films you guys got some balls.

here's mine

So what? What goods an ip address

>we got your IP cause
>we know you hang on pol u nazi
>tfw americans are scared of antifa doxing them

Come on lads

Dude don't dox me bro

Browser fingerprinting isn't that exact, there's only a certain amount of browsers and devices available

What difference does it make if they get my IP? They don't know who I am or what my purpose is here? They just know I visit Sup Forums. Fuck off, you just don't want people seeing that Hitler video, faggot.

saged

lets just spam it on antifa faggot sites

bump

I'm seeing way too many people posting it.

Leaf's got a point. If we can get the other side outraged it'll muddle the waters. Bonus points if normies get linked to it.

>MUH IP

Don't hack me bruh

>get ip address
>have congratulatory wank
>try to do something with ip address
>have to be the law to do something with ip address
>if you were the law you already had all the relevant ip addresses anyway

>is a honeypot

>archive.fo/G1rnJ

Nice try CREW

kys

I'm running a script that sends visits at random intervals from random proxies with Sup Forums as the referral. You're welcome, retards.

I just checked, it was spammed on Stormfront and right wing leddit subs as well. All the same message of, "LOOK AT WHAT ONE OF US DID!!! XD"

idgaf

How 2 be pr0 hax0r liek u.

Heh. thanks

OP is roleplaying or has autism.

Possibility of both.

Thanks OP. Shouldn't we be using archive.us or whatever it was? You know, the site that would make a copy of other websites? What happened to that?

lol i was behind 7 incognito tabs

but will they find the 400 pound hacker called Firchin?

just come for me, then

I spent a portion of today debating leftists who seem to think people should be elected based on skin color and religion, not via a democratic process

If the world wants to implode so desperately under the guise of progressivism, just don't make me suffer through it

>Thinking i'm afraid of a few communists
I live in a Castle Doctrine state, cucks.

Incognito doesn't hide your IP.

oh no

they'll know i post on Sup Forums

what the fuck am i gonna do GUYS my life is OVER

you're alright Pedro

Thanks user here's a lazy rare pepe for you.

I think they're trying to expose people on social media for browsing "right wing extremist sites". Jokes on them, neets aren't social

this

for what fucking purpose lol

could be malware to keylog your shit and ruin your life

They can tell the city but not your location.

>someone mentions to sign this on hwndu
>thread that reached cap
>still 1 signature
lmao

sounds like lies

this is some major bs right there.

shit

oh i'm sure all of david brocks "intelligence" tools like this are going to save them this time around

lol

How can you do that with an IP Address?

Logging all your traffic

Running some logging services myself on my IP. Will post back if some faggot connects and tries to get in (good luck btw kekekeke)

They could try some cross-site scripting but I doubt it will yield anything for them unless someone is running internet explorer 6 or something kek

>there are people who don't change their ip every few days

>find my IP
>google my IP
>it shows me a map of some city that I never visited before

so how should I feel about this realistically?

All what an IP is what your internet service provider assigns you so that you can connect with the outside world.

Every service you connect to has it's own IP that you're connecting to.

Realistically the location for your IP will be located at the place where your ISP provides IPs to their customers. So it should likely be in the same city as you but not always.

People can use that IP to attempt to connect to your computer. If you don't have a firewall, have open ports, or haven't configured things correctly it could mean they could access your computer or network.

Copyright holders typically put your IP in a list so they can email the ISP to tell them that you have been pirating content. Your ISP will then notify you.

You're alright my man

yeah and how are "they" going to get our traffic? Are they going to subpoena my ISP under hate speech laws? This is America.

If you mean government agencies, they already have access to everything I do online via the NSA.

um if you read his post, chances are thats a proxy

Can they really locate me if I use a public IP?

Pretty sure NSA already knows all our IP addresses. If they don't have access to 4chins backend, I'm sure they can correlate our traffic. 4chin has been a highly interesting group to spy on ever since the first large raids by Sup Forums back in the day.

shit winds are blowin'

i clicked it, i dont give a single solitary fuck. please come to my house antifa

>click link at work
>antifa goons send workplaces ISP a message saying theres a hateful fascist at this ip
>nobody cares

ey, eres buen cumpa

Yeah (((spread the word))) so more retards click it

posting on Sup Forums aint a crime in america fag.

What are they going to do to a kiwi? kek

fpbp

Oh no, not my IP address! They might find a 100 mile radius of where I live!

These faggots can't do shit with an IP.

Are you Sup Forums?

You can come over the wall if you'd like.

>get my IP address
Then what? I don't do fuck all except shitpost and play video games.

theyre hacking your steam account right now

BRO TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW!

No one cares

that can mean one of two things

either
>a web administrator is actively trying to censor that petition
or more likely
>the server is getting flooded with signatures and is malfunctioning.

That's not how IP addresses work. Almost everyone uses dynamic IP which means even if they did log your IP address for nefarious purposes they can't pin one IP to you specifically. It's the same reasons why someone banned from Sup Forums can come back in a couple minutes.

Thanks for the heads up broseph. I don't want angry Californians knowing I'm a fat ass living in the middle of nowhere surrounded by meth crazed rednecks that love to cornhole outsiders before using them as fertilizer.

And those are just the cops.

And I has just completed Dark Souls II and was about to start on III as well.

Pic related, truer words have never been spoken.

>doesnt have HHTPS everywhere nor a vpn on 24/7
lurk moar newfags