I love America

I love America.

Do you love your country?

Don't give a shit about pointless things.

NO

Yes it's better than Australia

I love the free market, my people and my country in that order.

Such patriotism

The men who died at gallipoli would be proud of you user

how many child prostitutes do you own?

consent
o
n
s
e
n
t

patriotism is an alien concept to europeans

They dead and at peace for fighting a for some other cunt.

eh, not really senpai
>i'd like to tho...

Yes.

No.

Top kek I've been to Canada many times and they try their very best to emulate America in every way. It was astounding how many Canadians I met that religiously followed the NFL.

I guess the French parts of Canada don't do that, they just suck.

yes
unfortunately nobody else does

I would if we weren't infested with spics. White flight from America 2050.

Unfortunately, this. I like America circa 1776.

No, it's a caliphate shithole at this point. Can't wait to get out tbqh.

No, in a different generation I might have, but I'm not gonna play pretend and act like I don't notice how revolting we are

No

Yes

I love my country. Even though this country has her problems, it's still the best goddamn countries in the world.

I love my country too.

But if it was 56% white, I wouldn't.

I love having the freedom to say that I think Islam is a garbage tier religion and that America was, is, and would be better off without any Muslim immigration. I'll enjoy my freedom of speech while it lasts. Will be a complete tragedy watching Europe vote away its freedoms as Islamic demographics reduce it to another petty tyranny.

Also despotism dosen't seem to matter if you're a Saudi Monarchy. So much for "liberating" Iraq, Lybia, and Syria from Dictators.

nope

Give me one reason to like Canada.

You can't

Yep.

no

dude you're literally a Chinese knockoff of the USA kek, your entire identity revolves around proving to the world how un-American you are so in order to do so you import tons of brown people to do the exact opposite of what we do.

You have no identity or country, you are American.

I lost all love for this country when Drumpf became the president

I love America, but I hate our politics and think everything is wrong with our government.
I want to be proud of my country.

I Love Texas, I tear up when I think I could have been born or raised in a shithole other than here

I love my province. Maybe one day it will be my country.

Vive le Québec libre

No(

Redpill me on the Beretta 92, fellow Texasfag.

I love anglos but I feel like our government has cucked our countries future, chinese have bought so much land young people can only ever dream of renting forever, plus our gun laws are cucked.. I just hope I have enough time to prepare myself before it all comes tumbling down..

>Shiner Bock
You are not a faggot.

When target shooting it's great the atheistic is amazing, prefer a glock 26 for conceal carry.

They are a classic handgun and always will be. They are big guns for carry, and there are much smaller pistols that have the same or similar capacity.

I love my country, but also hate it.

Tennessee is the greatest goddamn state in the country because it has nothing so bad people bitch about it, but also nothing so great that libs flood here to live. God bless Tennessee

>atheistic
fuck

I love France and its history. So many beautiful things happened in it and for me it's so unique. But I can't understand when people tell me that migrants can be "French" too. They will never be French for they were not born in France, and if not them, their parents.

It's pretty good sometimes. There's things that need fixin', but I think we're headed in the right direction.

Shiner Bock and lime is GOAT. I don't drink much beer, but Shiner is one of the few I'll hit.

the same for me, I have a love-hate relationship with my country.

Yes

Of course not. This is a hell on earth.

Very conditionally, so right now no, I cannot "love" Canada at this point in time.

t, leaf

>dude you're literally a Chinese knockoff of the USA kek

SAYS
THE
FUCKING
56%

You do realize that you're the most cucked white country on Earth? The USA will literally be the first Western country to achieve a white-minority status. Your country will be imminently fucked, at least there's still hope for Canada.

Even if Trump completely stopped immigration, Hispanics will still become a majority in the next 50 years. You can already imagine your future, a mix of favelas and African mud huts.

I just might start loving it again if this whole audit the Fed thing materializes

I love my country.
I love Serbia.
I love Bulgaria.
The rest of you faggots can burn in nuclear fire.

As much as I hate our government for every single one of them being bought and paid for puppets, yes I do.

>Ping pong ching chong