Why aren't you hunting your own meat, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you hunting your own meat, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_elk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you laying your meat on bare pressure board

Because I don't eat the pussy

I do, I just don't post about it online. Why don't you have your own smoke shack?

Because he likes hard wood in his mouth

I don't eat meat that's nasty as fuck

Looks like 1/2 OSB check the msds of that stuff and you'll want to throw it all out
What a waste

Why are you using a fucking reciprocating saw you wasteful nigger?

I bet you don't even save the fur to become a legitimate furry, unlike the false furries of today.

>fat side down

try harder next time city boy

Honestly I don't know,

Oh yeah...

Because all the edible local animals are owned

he'll still eat it and get cancer

the state I live in disallows me from owning a firearm

>not having a butchering block and actual knives instead of a sawzall

I'm no city boy, you must be in Appalachia or some shit

How can you tell that OSB is pressure-treated?

>you would try to process this with a handsaw

sure thing bub

yeah no chemical has ever permeated fat before

it's made out of pieces of wood pressed together, we always called it pressure board

what a weird looking dog...is it alright?

>sez the guy that probably eats pringles and processed shit

holy shit OP you've got er right in the fuckin position, still warm?

Its illegal without going through a shit ton of red tape

one more reason to hate kangarooland

I do hunt my own meat sometimes. My fridge is filled with moose meat and I'm making sausages out of them

>not letting the meat age before butchering it
pleb
also, how many time are you gonna make this thread?

Ok, I'm a deer hunter, but I have processed an old ass cow with a knife and a hand saw.

I could see using a powered saw to quarter it out, but it looks like you're using it on the meat.

Nice elk btw.

Ahh, we call it OSB, or very rarely, poly-oriented strand board. I thought you meant that greenish-tinged pressure-treated stuff which resists rot outside.

I remember seeing an image on a diy site of some dimwit's smoking pipe, which he'd carved out of pressure-treated wood.

Yeh hunting in random forest is completely put of the question you need to get permission from a land owner plus gun license which would cost about 2500 all up plus you cant shoot kangaroos just feral pigs. But we have so much freedom here they keep telling me

I rage every time I see this shit photo. If you going to butcher an animal with power tools you should not hunt for your own meat. You saw bone if you have to, you cut meat with knife.

because leftist liberals donĀ“t upset me that much yet

>one less guy screaming in the streets about racism and privileges :^)

That sucks from what I hear there are more kangaroos than people, you should just be able to take kangaroos as they hop through your neighboorhoods

Wild game tastes like ass. If I started killing other people's cows and pigs, I would get arrested,lose my job/house,and regret not just buying that shit at the store.

I am

But I do.

This was posted last year

up here you gotta get your gun license which is fucking bullshit. But after that just gotta buy a tag if you want to kill game like deer and shit. Figure that's normal, even though the can be pricy I hear

The jews have a monopoly on all land that is huntable.

>Busch
whoever took this picture has shit taste for beer

If you did that you would be promptly arrested for animal cruelty even kids that shoot them with bows every now and then causes the annual call to ban bow and arrows

>handsaw
shanks, shoulder roasts, and ribs are about the only things that you really need a saw for, and it's only 1 Elk. you're a horrible butcher

>tfw never had game meat
is it good? is there a different taste?

Don't need to.
>what is a supermarket

My assumption that all Australians are as cool as Steve Irwin was ruined by this website

I do. And I finally managed to make some good venison jerky ths year instead of the dried cat turds I have previously produced.

enjoy your lead poisoning

only bums drink busch where i live

It all tastes like ass.

Elk meat is GOAT

fagit

Everytime i see 50+ kangaroos hopping around and urban area i just think , wtf happened to this once great country

Deer chops are better than any other meat you can buy

You probably wouldn't like it.
All wild animals have a taste that's unique,

Says the leaf who has never had Filet Mignon.

Because the nearest place to get a guy to chop it up for me is too far to be reasonable, and you really REALLY don't want to do that yourself for safety reasons.

Never been hunting before, want to try it so bad. Would like to shoot an elk for that 6 months worth of meat :(

I don't want to

same here. my favorite main brand is Labatt.

I'd use my butcher knives to separate at the joints and, yeah, a handsaw if I wanted to cut any bones down after.
For the meat itself, butcher knife or old chef knife when close to bone.
Did you save the bones for making stock, or did you throw them out?

i am, but i am not going to eat elk sausages and burgers everyday.

I can probably buy 10 years worth of meat with the money it takes to get a gun, training and licenses in my country. 2 bullets is even the same price as a really cheap pizza. It just isn't cost inefficient and I don't exactly have an urge to get into hunting.

It's expensive and time consuming. Also, beef tastes better.

because wild animals taste "gamey"
i'd rather not get arrested for hunting some farmer's cows.

Most bones go to the dogs, give the legs to a buddy that makes knife handles.

i-is that blood on the ground?

You read that in the last exact thread like this.

Want a stock recipe so you can make some bad ass sauces and soup bases next time?

sure

Because I don't ingest things that bleed.

Because professional hunting and processing plants create jobs.

I can pay people like you to do it for me.

But then everyone will know your just a giant pussy :^)

no its caramel sauce

My aunt has a Trophy she got from hitting a Big Horn Sheep as road kill.
I love those parts of Colorado.
Boulder needs a fucking shock to the brain.

save the
ta tas

save the
taaa tassss

save the
tatass

save the
tatasssss

basic stock:
2 pound bone
1/2 pound meat trimming - this is the gristley stuff that you don't want in your ground meat or steaks (lots of fat is fine, but it would be best to skim the fat that melts off later, so trim it lean if you hate skimming, and use more trim if you leave it fatty)
1 onion, rough chop
1 carrot, rough chop
1 celery rib, rough chop
1/4 cup vinegar
1 peppercorn

roast bones in a lipped roasting pan @ 425 until the fat starts to render out
add meat trimmings, continue roasting until sinuous meat is slightly crisped
saute vegetables in a big pot until tender while waiting for the meat to finish roasting
put the toasted bones and meat into that pot, put vinegar into the hot roasting pan and swish it around a bit with a wooden spoon, using the spoon to dislodge any large chunks of meat stuck to the pan
dump that into the pot
add water to cover
bring to a boil
reduce to low simmer
wait for scum to rise, skim it off
repeat that step as often as you like, the more you skim, the cleaner the stock - it'll usually stop releasing scum after a couple hours
add the pepper corn, cover with a lid askew or some parchment paper
let it simmer as long as you like - a few days at low simmer should be plenty to get the vast majority you can out of the bones without going for pressure cooking madness
strain the stock

fancy stock - add leaks, add tomato paste when vegetables have gone tender, continue cooking until paste starts to darken, replace vinegar with red wine, add juniper berries, add bay leaf, add mustard seed, add parsley stems, add garlic cloves

>Why aren't you hunting your own meat
to busy beating it

>tfw 30 of these showed up in my garden and i killed them all

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_elk

>2.1 bong meters

>leaving fat on meat that is going to the grinder

Sub-human

Why the fuck is hide still on it? Did you shoot it in your backyard?

Saved.

Cheers bro - I'ma do this with the next deer I get

Because there isn't anything in this country worth hunting and apparently its "illegal" to hunt niggers for sport