I

GG

E

R

S

Suck.

Sorry I'm driving and drinking a beer pls post

>Smuggies

Is that was these are called? I love them so much.

I guess lol.
Nice

is that drew pickles?

This is not a bad argument.

If you say you are X, I will hold you to standard X. I will not hold myself to that standard because I never claimed to be X.

There's nothing logically inconsistent with the position held in the OP picture. Calling people who aren't terrorists terrorists will piss them off and turn them into terrorists, especially if you're doing it because of their religious beliefs. Which is not to suggest that there are no radical islamists carrying out terrorist attacks, there are.

Also, conflating the Muslim Ban with Criticism s of Muslims is disingenuous.

>people who want to promote equality
>people who want to destroy race, and make us all intermix into one
>people who want to tax the rich like soros
>people who're against women being forced to be prisoners and housewives to their husbands

why is Sup Forums against the new left wing, exactly?

you're all fucking idiots, fuck you

Wrong.

By this logic almost all Christians would have turned into terrorists by now.
When was the last suicide bombing perpetrated by a Christian?

>let these dangerous people in OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA GET IT

Seriously just stop and think about how bad that argument here^ works against your whole position.

>Equality is a myth
>Not all races are equal
>Soros problem is being a globalist kike who promotes Leftism, not being rich.
>Being a housewife does not make you a prisoner.

Daily reminder Donald Trump is still president and will be for the next eight years.

>Calling people who aren't terrorists terrorists will piss them off and turn them into terrorists,
So it's the fault of the people who wish to protect themselves? Those muslim have a goal of spreading their religion and we're just supposed to take it up the ass because if we say anything in opposition we'll provoke them? If you're going to blame anyone blame the nigger Obama and those other shitstains in power for bombing the shit out of them for years; it's not a surprise that killing their families is going to provoke them even more to put an end to the West. However at this point the terrorists are too much of a problem to let inside our countries

That's what we dubbed them. Check these.

What a stupid picture. SJW's don't say that. They say that it's because of the environment they are born in.

Tax the rich because they worked so hard to earn their fortune?

Granted, kikes like Soros should be shot but innocent men trying to live a good life don't deserve to be robbed you commie fuck

see

When did it become a meme to put everything in between forward slashes?
Why we do this?

you're right but I think the image is saying that he doesn't have much knowledge of X

Its literally what german news told the people

Worst thing is, that I can't even smile at these anymore, it's all too real. I think that i've been browsing Sup Forums for too long today.

everytime I see this it gets more funny.

>people who want to promote equality
>people who want to destroy race, and make us all intermix into one
Sup Forums is mostly Nat Soc, so who the fuck are you trying to appeal to?
Soros' wealth is not the problem; his corruption is. Besides, we're not communists
>people who're against women being forced to be prisoners and housewives to their husbands
Sup Forums is a board of peace; ergo we do not condone forced submission. However, we are advocates of traditionalism and spreading propaganda supporting traditionalism.

The white system that whites setup help whites?

These dumbfucks don't know it, but they are anti civilization. All the comfort they enjoy they take for granted. They should all move to Africa where no fossil fuels are burned and everything is fair and equal.

youtu.be/4343dv0jOUI

Some faggot tried to argue this with Tucker Carlson recently. He got BTFO. He tried to say all Intellegence agencies agree with him too. Must be why Trump doesn't listen to thier propaganda.