Like/RT this tweet to BTFO of BessBell

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/827655819567169536
Twitter keeps hiding it unless it gets lots of likes and retweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/topkek42069/status/827659645653221376
mobile.twitter.com/bessbell/status/822209731632607232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110348397
twitter.com/bessbell/status/822209731632607232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did my part,
Bout time we started talking shit back. Im tired of seeing this jew bitch propper up by twitter like she is somehow witty.
>Oh honey
>sweetie

Go fuck yourself!

Propped up*

She must have some kind of powerful contact in twitter because she is ALWAYS the first post under any Trump post.
If we like a comment enough maybe it would appear under hers?

twitter.com/topkek42069/status/827659645653221376

liked.
Fuck this bitch

Get in here, post shit at her, post the link, we'll all like it.

The Meme-war continues!

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

She's actually beautiful. She has that "modesty" look, even though she might be getting the BBC 5 times a day.

Shit on the inside, but meh.

>tfw you will never hatefuck Bess as she calls you sweetie

>She's actually beautiful.
only in that one picture.
You should see all her other pictures. Typical fucked up Jew-genetics.

I know, it's a shame
Come on, just admit it, Bessie is pretty.

Fuck she's cute

>Come on, just admit it, Bessie is pretty.
Kike nose
Sleepy kike eyes

You got shit taste, brah

>HURRR
Sure, user.

is she jewish?

duh

That thread was so great though. I wish I'd saved the OP.

OH SNOOKUMs!!

hot

Retweeted, I fucking hate her.

She's aware of this site

mobile.twitter.com/bessbell/status/822209731632607232

She didn't expect the responses tho

i know me too

Momma Bess is funny, though! She's got a great sense of humor, see?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110348397

Sweetie, oh dear, don't butter your dingle berry muffin yet sugar sweety biscuit bun. It's okay dear, we all sweety snookims our dilly doo every now and then honey doo :)

:)

I don't get the pose she's making in this photo. Is she trying to pretend like she's all modest by hiding her face, or is this a weak face palm? And why is she showing so much teeth?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110348397
LOL

i think it's supposed to be a face palm

>doesn't dress like most of the degenerates at the march
>doesn't use or put foul language on her sign

Is Bessie the only exception to "All liberal women are disgusting" meme?

That image is a fucking distraction

She is fucking ugly in real life, check this. Now I know why she is asking the question without showing herself much.

Damn what a disappointment

is she dare i say, the queen of pol?

I thought that tranny from HWNDU was?

Does she have a club foot?

Sup Forums, why can't we make a /BessBell/ general and have daily worship of our Jewfu? Seriously, it would either TRIGGER her or turn her on, either reaction is a win for Sup Forums.

She fucks black guys and she's Jewish.

Didn't think Sup Forums would be accepting of her. This is quite aberrant.

>a general to worship a literal jewess
Wow hunnybun, just calm down you're WAY over your head sweetie sugar. Just let the grown ups deal with all these hard pwoblems.

>she's dry
so even if I hate fuck her, she won't bear my seed?

what a waste

We could also make cum tributes and post them to or Jewfu mummy.

:) oh honey dingle berry honey pie, it's snookie berry dingle dairy!

she's not a jew, she's aryan

I want her to st on my face and fart.

Why not make it /bbg/ - Bess Bell General?

I don't think so

Yes, no doubt

>she fucks black guys
STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT HER!
Now get out of here unless you have something nice to say about Bess.

i bet she'd love being the mommy we all want

But she's unable of giving birth, user.

>topkek42069

>But she's unable of giving birth, user.

?

>/bbg/
That sounds great, if any user good at making Generals could make one right now actually that'd be great. Make a simple OP we can use over and over, detailing the point of the thread, and go from there.

This could honestly be the best way to counter Bess and her tweets. We can't respond with hate, on the contrary, we've gotta go full pervert with it and see how she responds. The cum tribute raids alone would be something else.

We may meme her into having that exact type of fetish, and she may respond favorably to the Bess general when she sees it.

yeah that's why she loves matronizing on the internet so much

Oh, what's the matter sweetie? are your feelings hurt hun? do you need your safespace honey bunny? don't worry, I'm sure some sleep will calm you down angel.

stop giving this pretentious cunt so much attention you retards.

:^)

her womb doesn't work for what it was intended to

Sad

See, this Sup Forums user fully understands how to "attack" Bess, you've gotta go full degenerate and detail the sexual things you'd like to do to her/her to you. She seems so innocent, and would probably be completely thrown off by our degenerate desires.

Or she'll be completely fucking turned on.

based Nero account

Do you think we could get Mommy Bess to post on here with a tripcode and timestamp?

What are you, gay?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if her husband is a closet conservative or something but just stays for the god-tier sex/roleplay

> (ID: boGNZkPL)

inb4 she likes it because shes never gotten so much attention before

I think she's autistic enough to do that if we set up this general and are consistently degenerate in our tweets to her enough. Hatred simply doesn't work on this women, we've gotta embrace her "mommy" shit and just perve out. We'll either creep her the fuck out, or turn her the fuck on. Regardless, she WON'T be able to ignore it.

Not just any attention, but sexual attention, over and over again. You say she'll like it, but I wonder in what way? She'll see us detail all the hilariously degenerate shit we want to do with her, and slowly corrupt her innocent mind. After she sees enough cum tributes who knows what she'll do.

is this a fucking real tweet?

She likes the attention we give to her, now we just need to make a general and go full sexual with it, seeing how she responds then. Autistic screeching doesn't work on this woman.

Care to give me a quick rundown?

Closest we'll ever get to a buttshot?

hahahahaha Sup Forums is so triggered by lil bessie

The funny thing is, a Bess Bell General could actually lead into more pics. We may very well meme Bess into semi-lewd pics even.

-Rothschilds bow to Bess
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Controls Trump with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bessville will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bess Kalb babies
-She is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a condescending angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-She owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bessbots inside you right now
-She is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Kalb bunker in Wilkes land?
-She learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bess.
-She is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, she is a timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope she's benevolent beings.

youre adorable

Very nice, kek

Can you imagine if she saw this thread?

Yep.

Um sweetie... Mommy doesn't like being on page 7!

found it
twitter.com/bessbell/status/822209731632607232

sounds like a challenge more than anything

Sorry, mommy!

What should be included in the /bbg/ general?

She's a writer for Jimmy Kimmel. She defiantly has connections

>being this new

>What should be included in the /bbg/ general?
Jars and Jars of Honey

i want to be Bess Kalb's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her Bess Kalb blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo Bess Kalb blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her Bess Kalb hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Bess Kalb hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Bess Kalb face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

She hasn't taken much notice other than that one tweet has she?

>people lusting after Bess after realizing she had to suck off that talentless hack Jimmy Kimmel to get a job

Sorry, that's a boner killer

Oh snuggly bum rumply bunch roody poo, don't you know mummy has lots of googly goo taddly too?