Right wing retards! Answer!

Guys, I'm not a commie or anything, but how can Trump lower taxes and expand medicaid? I'm nervous. Isn't that what bush did?

I WOULD SHOVE MY WHITE DICK RIGHT UP HER NIGGER ASSHOLE

Honestly we're pretty fucked bro. Fortunately we're only in for a maximum of 8 years of conservative faggotry before the country goes "OW! THIS TIME I'LL VOTE DEM." America is a snake eating its tail.

>Right wing retards!

>I'm not a commie or anything

That's an extremely simplistic analysis.

No answer of course

Of course! So much for a "pure white virgin wife"! They can't compete!

>Guys, I'm not a commie or anything, but how can Trump lower taxes and expand medicaid? I'm nervous. Isn't that what bush did?

by only taxing the top 5% of earners more which is exactly what we did in previous generations

you only have one dick so as fun as it might sound having the money to hire every prostitute in the country really isn't as fun as you would imagine

Has trump said he will do this?

Hes cutting a lot of other federal spending.

The expense people are already on Medicare/Medicaid

Something like half of all medical spending in the USA runs though those programs, and roughly a third of the country is already using them. And the really expensive ( OLD) people are all included.

Adding the rest won't double the costs.

Why is this posted twice?

enjoy your herpes

gimme sauce on that FAT ASS

Do you right wing retards actually think he will do this?

Have you been awake the last 2 weeks and seen everything else he's already done?

So called white "supremacists". I'm no racist, but for one to think a race is superior, you must think BOTH men and WOMEN of that race are superior. Right wing retards don't care.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and of shitskins

Bro im Brazilian, 1/3 of my friends arent white...Im not racist just fascist, ty for source.

Youre acting like your making some sort of point

I'm saying Sup Forums thinks white men are the best but don't care about white women. It's ok, we'll take em.

>Right wing retards!
>I'm not a commie or anything
>posts some nigger whore STD recepticle

>Sup Forums is a piece of shit

Fix'd

?
They arent the same bra, the one in OP pls

all he's gonna do is crash the financial system

...with no left survivors

Shes Briana bette

>Has trump said he will do this?

he's going to do that but will get money from legalization from state governments as priority as this also attacks the cartels

Yeah nice, she's more proportional, the other one has a fake tranny ass, fuck that.

>by only taxing the top 5% of earners more which is exactly what we did in previous generations

I agree this is the solution. You need to do this, close tax havens & ALL loopholes, and return to extremely high estate tax (which were 80% in the 1960's, but 20%ish now)

Unfortunately Trump will never ever do anything that could possibly increase his own taxes. Why do you think he hasn't released his records yet?

kek look at this niglet gremlin, must be 5 feet tall.
>Do not want, I'd take a medium bust white chick over a stacked nigger anyday

>the fire rises

Stay with your average white girls, white boy.

It's kind like if a guy goes to a doctor covered in hundreds of leeches. He says he's having blood flow problems, his hands and feet are ice cold from lack of blood. The doctor then proceed to kill all the leeches. Eventually the man will get better and his limbs will have blood.

This is a very crude example but that's the basic idea.

I just said I'd prefer to.
>Why would you want me to race-mix with your women cuck?

Even Asian girls do it better than negresses.

I'm not a black pride faggot its just your women can't fuck its funny.

It's not a bad analogy actually mate, corruption and greed is what destroys countries and lowers the quality of life for it's people.
>Look at Russia, they could be a powerful modern nation/superpower if they hadn't been the most corrupt country in history

Depends on the chick desu, in my experience asians were the best lay and I fucked the whole ethnic rainbow when I was a unifag liberal.
>I don't find 99% of nog girls hot, they just turn me off completely for some reason, plus most of the ones I fucked had the full egg on nail tit thing going on and they were 18/19 kek

:( Maybe it's the uk. Africans here are lighter skinned i think

>Lowering corporate taxes encourages business to come back to the US.
>Business comes back to US & raises employment.
>Increased employment, increases the tax revenue.
Magic.

>Tax the RICH!!!
We Liberalz and shit now.

If the cost of relocating production back the US is higher than what they would save from lessened corporate taxes this is false.
And since the US has been pumping out oil (AKA reducing shipping costs) I kind of doubt it would be enough.

>white "supremacists"

you replied to a brazilian
do you really think there are white people, let alone white supremacists, in fucking brazil? lmao

Most the african chicks here are wesley snipes tier kek

Yeah it's to be proven ofcourse, it becomes more plausible when we have entities like the EU attempting to retroactively raise taxes on companies, in Apples case 13 billion dollarydoos.

That fucking sucks

>He actually fell for the ""Sup Forums is a right supremacist website"meme
lurk more, you newfag

When did this become fucking REDDIT

during the election and now CTR 2.0 is up and shitposting

>expand Medicaid
He'll try, but when the banks fail and the wars start, there's no more Medicaid. Ever. The new American century is work hard with very little taxes. You fail, you're fault. White population boom again.

Make pol great again

Bush did not kill wasteful spending.
You did not stay awake in business 101.