A Call to Action

I want you to understand this, years of taking the high road, being beaten and remaining peaceful, I mean you fucking name it, it has all lead to this. This left is pure lunacy, total derangement, a psychotic spectrum disease of the mind.

The Narrative will always be altered, what is ultimately true is what it's true for them.

Objectivity has been erased from the vocabulary. They've deleted it.

It is time to act. Discourse is dead.

For your civilization your women and your children.

ACT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just mock them like we usually do

>ACT

we elected Trump, we have all the power. Take a chill pill hill shill

Fuck The Young Turks and fuck Ana Kasparian and her "holier than thou" attitude.

Next thing you'll know she will deny the Armenian genocide.

Ok let's dox the infiltrators.

we don't need to do anything, we have trump

I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU!!

The last thing we need is one of you Sup Forumstard turbonerd nutcases shooting a bunch of people.

The far right has more institutional power in America than it has ever before. Fuck off, rabbi. Take your shilling elsewhere

if leftists purge anarchists and rioters from their ranks this would be good for us as well.

If they fail to do so, their antics will drive more people away from their views.

Either way it is a win win

At sucking dick.

OOOOOOHHH ZIK BERN

In her mind it's impossible that anyone left-leaning could do wrong. Guess this is the kind of thinking that allow you to support Hillary Clinton though

no one is falling for this shit. fuck. off.

>No source
Typical.

>lying

That's a sin, Ana.

nah if anything we should have trump defense squads to defend people going to pro trump shit. Looks way better when a bunch of masked people attack peacful men and women wearing normal clothes and trump hats.

The only IRL irganizing for alt right should be infiltration and information gathering to give to LE and propaganda spreading

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This is an attempt to create false equivalence. Remember how there was some Canadian Sup Forums browser who did something to some muslims recently? they're trying to provoke some faggot on here to do something again so they can confirm all the bullshit they've been spewing about the right. No one's going to do anything and because of that they'll have to resort to spreading more lies, like the ugly cockroach in OPs picture. Eventually they'll start staging attacks from the right, like the Canadian thing i mentioned.

Chill out faggot. We have the government now. All they can do is solidify their place as terrorists and start getting their doors kicked in. This thread smells like some retarded shill trying to get people to talk about bombs and shit.

Sup Forums And the Right has been full of this shit for years. Remember Sandyhook. The left and Right are two wings of the same bird. Or should we use a mammal in that analogy as you are both batshit crazy

Who is this rioter known as Sup Forums?

t.TYT

I'm sure there would be evidence of this from the 200+ antifa that got arrested in DC, I'm sure they found tons of "alt-right" agitators there and are just sitting on a pile of evidence!

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY

TYT are working for the Jews.

They're almost as crazy as Sup Forums

>mfw the left are the conspiracy theorists now.

>peaceful
Except for the fact that nobody is trying to restraing these """"""agigators"""""", they are in fact cheering them on, so you know this is fucking bullshit

exactly, my user. They get to retroactively justify their insanity if we start stomping. They will implode or get BTFO by Trump's (legal) RWDS soon enough.

We did act. We acted within the bounds of law. Let the leftists commit crime. We are using the system they so lovingly crafted, to grind them to a pulp. They will go to the FEMA camps that were made for us, and they will suffer at tender ministrations of their own tools.

not even young cucks believe this, they are simply spouting the narrative soros Jr gives them for $$$ and map-related pizzas

What we are seeing here are the death throes of the leftist establishment.
It's going to be slow and drawn out death.

>please, PLEASE will you guys de-ligitimize yourself with senseless violence like the left does....i'm totally one of you i swear!

Seriously dude, nobody is buying the bait.... just go overdose on heroin or whatever you guys do on a friday night.

OP here. To those who feel I'm trying to ignite something I'm not, I've been on this board for years. I'm not asking for right wing death squads I'm asking for RIGT WING SELF DEFENSE SQUADS. Our women are being beaten for wearing a hat you fucking masochists yes we've got the government it doesn't mean the PD's of Berkeley or elsewhere will comply.

This post, shitty tweet are geared to bait winners into violence. we're not children. reported to the fbi.

>uits ok to punch nazis!!
>THEY WEREN'T US

which is it?

But she's FUCKING BETTER than you. So she must be right, no?

Are the young turks the new infowars?

kys

Sup Forums is a board of scorn

It's funny that every time someone tells you guys to take action and defend yourselves you go full "if you go kill your enemies they win".

It's really strange, isn't it? I was on a liberal thread arguing that the protests were Soros funded, and antifa-agitated, and was called "nuts". I insisted we saw the video, the interviews and the signs and the assaults. They didn't want to believe me.

It really is a mental disorder. They do NOT have the emotional capacity to accept they're being manipulated or they're wrong.

Robert Reich is on FB every four hours. He posted last night "I can't understand why no one can explain Trump's banning Muslims...?!" even though Ben Shapiro did it three days ago, with an explanation that was less than two minutes long. And Reich used to be Secretary of Labor under Clinton, ...you'd think he'd have a couple of brain cells to rub together.

Liberalism is a giant echo chamber and hug box. It's cancer.

Sometimes the best course of action is to sit back and watch everything burn.

>They do NOT have the emotional capacity to accept they're being manipulated or they're wrong.

Of course not. Ever met a hardcore liberal who wasn't arrogant as shit?

The left looks deranged. This is what they do. Just make shit up. They are being exposed for the lunatics they are and can't handle the negative image. I'm seeing this accusation all over the place now. And to top it off, we have threads popping up about forming anti-fa group to counter "peacefully". No, don't group up, it'll be subverted and used to justify the left's lunacy. Go to work, be happy, watch the left self destruct, and profit.

AS IF ANTIFA HASNT BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS

I have a friend who used to be cool as shit, was totally laid back and never bothered to get into arguments about shit. Now he acts like a total fucking cunt on Facebook, posting inflammatory shit and then fuck I can't even explain how much of a smarmy, cunty fuckface he is to all his old friends now.

>Robert Reich

Leaf roaches like him will be on TV arguing to liberals why they should c uck themselves with Islam, a religion of peace...

This guy actually was on CNN arguing that NAFTA had 0 to do with 70,000 factories leaving the nation, and that it was all automation, "robots", Like that magically means those factories can stay in Mexico and China, even with robots, why can't Americans get the taxes, teh jobs building and servicing them.

Robert is a fucking globalist shill that hates America. Fuck him with a big black dick

That's the shit they were saying on CNN last night. Some Jewish professor was saying that he "never seen those people" before yeah no shit, they're wearing masks) and said it was most likely "right wing groups"

the insanity is real

DEFUND JEWISH COLLEGES
PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNISTS

your friends and family have been brainwashed. they aren't in control of their thoughts. try to keep them safe as best you can without rattling their cognitive dissonance.

No U

I'm politically active and will already defend any woman I see being assaulted (regardless of headware, actually). What more do you want?

>Robert Reich
manlet kike who worked for clinton and got nafta through. his legacy is in shambles and getting bulldozed, so he's lying like a kike always does, no matter how retarded he sounds

I bet the super bowl half time show will be exciting. What do you think?

>The Narrative will always be altered, what is ultimately true is what it's true for them.
most of the protesters were not rioting, the ones that did all wore black and were masked.
what does that tell you?

I know but just let me remind you of something, trump still lost the popular vote and yes I know it doesn't matter but hear me

What I mean is that trump supporters are still not the majority of people even after all the blatant propaganda and violence of the left before the election

If this were a election in another country you would've lost on top of being BTFO by antifa on the streets

All I am saying is you guys are getting too confident and are underestimating the power the media and fabricated hysteria has on weak minded people so you need to do something, not necessarily violent but organize and speak out.

>No, don't group up, it'll be subverted and used to justify the left's lunacy. Go to work, be happy, watch the left self destruct, and profit.

this.
political power isn't won by brawling in the streats. it's won by taking over the institutions of the state. and we did exactly that.

the left can sperg out all they want. they're no different than BLM at this point.

>republicans are evil!
>that's why we riot on liberal campuses
>that's why we shit up the streets in liberal cities
>that's why we smash up businesses and cars in areas that voted 80% liberal

all these "protesters" will achieve in the long run is make their own cities even shittier than they already are, and get themselves locked up by police. enjoy it.

Bros, Trump and his cabinet can handle all this. Civilians do not need to get involved. You get a record, you get arrested, then you lose your privileged to own a firearm for when we REALLY need them. The time is not now, not yet.

Our President has this, he has planned this for years.

I'm honestly disgusted with the UK Berkely riots. What makes it even worse is that there doesn't seem to be any heavy media coverage from any left leaning new organizations, yet the moment Trump says anything, they're immediately on him.

How can they lie about this so easily? It was Occupy Oakland and BAMN, both of which have done similar things in the past, and both of which took credit.

>entire crowd cheers when they're smashing shit
we wuz framed! muh rogue agitators!

Panama relax

>left wing nutjobs accusing us of false flagging
lol

>It is time to act.
All in good time.
They are melting, let them continue, it will soon turn to blacks vs whites, they will literally be the race war front line for us soon while we all sit back comfy watching it unfold.
Then the lefties will have no choice but to realise they were cucked all along and will probably become the most far right group going.
Libshits will become LITERALLY HITLER.

>women

Yeah, I am not protecting them unless I am related to them, they are strong independent women now

Ana is conceding that we will defund Leftist universities because the establishment Left won't stop their Antifa foot soldiers.

Ana's tweet is what winning looks like. They are scared they will lose universities because we/Trump will stand up to Antifa.

You sound like a leftist, faggot.

This.

/thread

fish and chips pepe, i like. spicy.

this is great they will solve the anti-fa problem for us

>tfw to smrt for political ideiology

we have IDs you don't need to tell us that you're OP, fag. its almost like you're not from this board.

They prepared themselves to fight monsters, so they became monster.

Trump will handle ANTIFA. Their time is over. Trump just tweeted this..

This is true. Though electoral college rules do affect how people vote. California swayed the popular vote this time around.

Sounds like you're telling people to commit illegal activities.

And it's long overdue. These places are supposed to be educational institutions and they're producing more violent extremists than mosques.

Yep, those 3 million votes came from California, all of them

i thought it was a conspiracy anyways. liberals lol.

>tfw Trump made the left so butthurt they wear the tinfoil hats now.

>Sup Forums bros recognizing who I'm talking about
>feels good

it's already happening, from the perspective of someone that thinks the whole race thing is stupid it'll be funny.

>OP here.
That is how I know you're not a Sup Forums regular. Congrats on exposing yourself, shill. Also, learn what an ID is, you idiot.

I'm counting on a pizza themed show made by Gaga's friend Marina Abramovic

LOL a lot closer than you probably think

>Moderate protestors are peaceful and mean no harm. The extremists, the radical protestors don't represent them. They aren't real protestors.

It's the same thing as the "moderate" Muslims cheering the "extremists" on

>3 new posts
Wait until Trump gets his full cabinet, and Sessions, then he will be cracking skulls. Why d you think the left is fighting his people so bad? They are fucking scared shitless. just wait. next week!

Never interrupt your enemies when they're making a mistake.

if trump did nothing but end funding to universities and end public school he would be the greatest president maybe greatest american who ever lived!!

E ai amigo, como anda a vida de ilegal na america? Ao contrario do professor que tem green card você deveria ficar quieto no seu lugar parar de ficar merdapostando aqui e voltar para o bananal que e seu olugar desse tipo de conteúdo.

Betsy Devos is going to end liberal studies shit, and put Christ back in school

She's better than you and blaming the actions of Antifa on the right wing. make them own it don't let them escape from the shit storm they created

Remember the one guy at the tea party rally with the Obama sign with the bone through his nose? The media pushed that guy as the image of the racist tea party. Now, the violent left is just a few bad actors, not indicative of the whole movement... This propaganda is disgusting.

You have to understand something fundamental about marxists/marxism :

People brainwashed with marxist doctrines don't have a concept of "objective information".

Marxist brain cannot compute something known as a fact, because the core essence which makes fact a fact, objective information, does not exist for them.

It is like asking how much does 1 + 1 makes, from someone who doesn't have a concept of addition.

For them everything is totally subjective, and therefore everything that "feels" right, is right.

These people cannot be negotiated with, or if you can it is extremely difficult and frustrating because of reasons I just mentioned.

There's no reason to get crazy. The left is becoming more obviously insane by the day and they're losing the support of all the moderates.

The left has already dug its own grave. They're just depressing at this point.

Trump probably hardly campaigned in California due to EC rules. If it was popular vote though he probably would have.

he won a lot of cali counties, but lost the big ones that mattered. cali is not all bad, just the coast mainly...bay area was rough