Why does everyone on Sup Forums seem to class themselves as either extreme left or right...

Why does everyone on Sup Forums seem to class themselves as either extreme left or right? Is no one else here centre in their views?

being centre means you are conservative, being conservative means you are a nazi.

Everyone who isn't a communist, is a nazi now. Keep up.

Find me one thing the left and right both agree on.

Because the extremes have the best memes I'm centrist but while on Sup Forums the memes over rule all personal opinion.

centrists tend to not be very vocal

Centrists big weakness is the inability to push a narrative. Its entirely based on jist choosing what seems best at the time. Sadly this isnt appealing to people, so it never goes far.

Ah ok I can get behind that

centrists are compromising cucks with no core beliefs nor fundamental principles.

To the left I'm an alt-right racist nazi. To the right I'm a SJW cuck who should kill myself. I actually have been called both by different people.

Left and Right don't really mean anything besides a lumping of a bunch of political views together. Someone in the middle has some views that are 'left leaning' and some that are 'right leaning'.

part of me wants to agree with you but another part of me wants to tell you to shut up and call you a stupid fucking leaf

So if Left and Right have little to no meaning what is the point of identifying as a centrist?

Fuck everything, everyone, the Left, the Right, all of it.

The only thing we, the people, need to do, is find the 1% and take their wealth by force.

They are kings.

We are peasants.

It's always been kings against peasants.

But now it's peasants against peasants and the kings make it seem like they don't even exist.

Fucking debate me.

>a fucking leaf
and hes also correct in this case

Can your dick touch your asshole?

Based mosque shooter is right guys

I'm actually a liberal, but in todays world, I'm 100% on the opposite side of the battlefield as American democrats.

There is non. You don't really identify as centrist and people that do dont really mean it in a political party sense and kinda just mean they are in the middle because most 'centrist' have completely different views. Lets say their are 100 issues, left are on one side of the 100 issues and rights are on the other side of the 100 issues were as 1 'centrist' is right on the first 50 issues and left on the other 50 issues but another 'centrist' is left on the first 50 issues and right on the other 50 issues.

You're actually a faggot

you're actually a kike

because the line has been drawn in the sand. this is a cultural war pick a side or die faggot. centrism is for peace time

This
I met a bunch of stormfags, they're just as bad as the antifa shits. Doing drugs, being violent and so on the whole fucking day. The only difference is the fullblown nazi cult around it.

>pick a side

What if I just want to watch the world burn?

Centrist here, ya'll fucking crazy left and the right

We also have tons of people who adopt aspects from both ideologies for different topics.
You probably just group them up as exclusively belonging to one side based on their opinion on one topic.

Being a centrist is hoping that the world can all just get along.

Being a liberal is claiming to know that the world can just get along, if the damn republicans would just stop their racism, sexism, any other ism or ist you can think of.

Being a conservative means you know that most of the world can't get along.

you're a brainwashed retard.
Being a liberal is being an agent of chaos, picking up a side where the is 100% guaranteed conflict with the belief that the universe revolves around your faggotry.
die in a fire

You either have half of the people hate you or all of them.

I'm more center than most here. It's the best place to be. It's where the truly insightful people hang out, to be direct.

I'm extreme neutral.
Death to whatever!

Centrists are bluepilled morons who just watch CNN and let be told how to think.

That's why.

Centrist normies do more drugs than ANYBODY.

I wish they were even less vocal.

So you're agreeing with me?

I'd consider myself centre and I hang out on pol and MSM infuriate me

People who are centre ground tend to be very reasonable, intelligent people with common sense.

The problem is that rarely brings about change.

Was Trump common sense? No.

Common sense will not accomplish great things, insanity and desperation does.

The middle ground is going to get swallowed up eventually anyway. The left, who see themselves as oppressed, do not see the middle ground as neutral, because their neutrality aids the right. So you're either a leftie or a Nazi sympathizer in their minds.

Once you realize that, you realize that being middle ground is a waste of time. Pick a side and sharpen your pitchfork.

I am. Everyone seems to be getting more and more radical by the week.

I'm an extreme centrist

Makes sense

I'm a lolbertarian which is apparently the same thing as a nazi in the current year.
Actually everyone who is not a frothing at the mouth marxist degenerate is considered a nazi.

What can we of the center truly add to the dialogue other than "oh yeah, lol, i agree" to the mild opinions on both sides or "oh no, kek, i disagree" to the extreme opinions of both sides?

This, I'm a moderate who switches to the logical side whenever it flips (as it always does).

im a militant moderate

But CNN has pushed people to the far left. Same with buzzfeed.

>Was Trump common sense? No.
Maybe not for a pinko like you. Hi Redd-it.

Because moderates always try to play "tone police" and often stab extremists in the back. Extremists get shit done.

>Fuck everything, everyone, the Left, the Right
>proceeds to spew far left commi views

fuck off m8, are you pissed off that your sibling got more tit juice by, possibly in your opinion, being born in a better position and that alone?

No you didn't Hans. There is nobody in Germanistan who isn't cucked to hell.

You maybe met "moderate" Commies at best. That's your far right.

I was getting bullied by leftists for being apolitical and moderate before, so this is kind of true. Also the liberals are considered nazi's too at this point.

I like to think of politics as a campfire or a Greek theatre.

When something becomes of poor taste to discuss, it forces people from the theatre or the campfire. When they are not of the thought process, is thoroughly radicalizes them because it creates an echo chamber of sorts. The internet is particularly good about this, especially Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the home to radicals that are more radical than any radicals because there is no where else to discuss.

But the interesting thing is, to actually discuss these topics means that there is concern for them. The majority of people in any scenario really aren't concerned, but the current society is forcing people to one side or the other. Reasonable discussion is no longer a bridge between factions.

The average person who is centrist is the person who doesn't discuss his views. If so, why are you on Sup Forums?

Dude. Redd-it has taken over this place. It is getting worse and worse by the day.

I don't see how we can come back from this.

Sup Forums memes as much about ideology as it does frogs. Sure, there are the actual nazis and commies, but just supporting straight up conservative views isn't extreme. Most of us are probably closer to center than any extreme. But hey, even centrists can blow off steam by hating on dindus, right?

kek'd

When you try to be in the center, each extreme labels you as the other extreme because you do not agree with them.

There was a much louder voice of left wing extremism then ring wing, and it's pushed most moderates to the right just out of disgust.

>coming from an American

You guys are literally letting antfia kill you and aren't doing shit about it

I would only ever call myself right leaning just to piss of liberals. I don't 100% agree with either political party and republicans want a good number of things I really don't want, but Democrats have gone so into maximum overtard to the point where I feel like I should take any measures I can to distance myself from them.

I would rather hang out with nazi skinheads to drink and fight than to go do LSD with dude weed sjws

>100 antifa in Commiefornia and Jew York means antifa has taken over the country
Meanwhile Leafland is basically one huge Commiefornia.

for the memes lad

>The middle ground is going to get swallowed up eventually
This
I never saw centrists doing something important besides philosophy
The sadly truth is that the extremists will always take their places in the throne and fight for it. The best thing a centrist can do is watch the world burn and see men consume each other.

I lurk :^)

I don't label myself because labels are for soup cans ;)

I come on Sup Forums to laugh at the retardeds that can't think for themselves

That's why I'm here.
Also to show worship to kek.

can't be neutral on a moving train

>The average person who is centrist is the person who doesn't discuss his views
I think centrist actually like to discuss with extremists on both sides
Well, at least I do

Your view is shit, and you're a monkey.

C'mon you can do better than that

Too... Much... Logic...

>Your view is shit, and you're a monkey.
wew lad, ebin retort, I bet it took all 1 million of you brain cells for that; I can smell the smoking neurons.

haha what do you really expect from a burger, my lad? He tried his best.

Wasn't George Washington pretty centrist?

this. I consider myself a cafeteria libertarian nationalist who thinks we should go full gommie on health care and literally decimate (in the Roman sense) the management of most financial companies until they stop being Jews.

Well Karl Marx wrote that free people should never give up arms so as to be able to revolt against tyranny.
So if leftists actually followed the teachings of their saint, they would be pro gun rights like the right is, for much the same reason (well one of the reasons anyway).
The fucking irony, right?

Admitting Trump was not common sense does not mean I am against him.

Are you really going to argue that a guy who compared to the political class, comes across as so amateur and vulgar and says outrageous things unheard of in the political sphere being elected is common sense?

But it got results, because people were desperate enough for it to happen, and they went with that emotion rather than listening to the appeals to reason that the left wing establishment constantly spewed out.

Calm down McCarthy, we're on the same side.