Seriously Anons We Need to Talk

>what's her fucking endgame?
Wtf is alternative facts?
When did the Bowling Green Massacre happen?
What the fuck is she talking about?
Right now Soros is scrambling trying to get a MKed patsy to shoot up a college.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0TvNh
heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-people-attended-donald-trump-inauguration-vs-barack-obama-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-numbers-attendance-photos/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/fact-check-inauguration-crowd-size/96984496/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's too redpilled for you to understand.

archive.is/0TvNh

Al Queda operatives were arrested in Bowling Green in 2009 plotting to make bombs and shit. I think that's what she was talking about.

The face of a gal who subsists on baby flavored Pepsi.

What the fuck is this fucking cunt talking about??? This is starting to remind me of GWB... Is someone telling her to say this shit otr is she an idiot?

She knows her audience won't question anything she says. Or, if they do, they'll still believe what they know to be false on the belief there is some deeper, hidden lesson in her shallow words.

I want a blowjob from her so fucking badly

This is just one more piece of evidence in support of the increasingly obvious truth that there has been a convergence of timelines since the emergence of meme magic.

The so-called Mandela Effect is a mild case of this, involving large numbers of people crossing over from timelines almost identical to our own. Kellyanne Conway is a bit different; she's from a timeline that diverges much more significantly from this one. In her world, the Bowling Green Massacre did happen, and was the turning point that pushed America to reject liberalism.

No they were arrested for funding terrorism back home, not here. They were never charged with attempting to cause a domestic terror action.

>YWN make her wear handcuffs and a ring gag and ruin her makeup

Life is suffering

You have to get over your need for evident intellectualism to valet for political worth.

I would take a moron with good virtue and pro-white interests over an stylish, intellectual RINO.

Do you realize how bad it triggers and gaslights the left when we trot out our Palins?

>He likes skinny dried up crazy eyed holocaust looking girls.
Eh I guess it fits the narrative.

shes so cute
she can hangout in my cave anytime

>Alternative facts

-Mainstream media focused in on the fact that physically-present crowds at the inauguration were smaller for Trump than they were for Obama. This, they thought, was an important fact.

-The White House focused in on the fact that streams on the internet were wildly popular, and that hype and interest in the inauguration was a truly global phenomenon. This, they thought, was a more important fact.

Therefore, a dispute arose, because the two sides focused on two alternative sets of facts. She underscored this succinctly by addressing the nature of the dispute directly: The Administration was looking at alternative facts.

It's a totally rational thing to say, and only sounds crazy when you're a Left-wing/media knuckledragger used to enjoying the luxury of the facts you assert as most salient always being accepted by the cultural mainstream by default. Lefties have become so entrenched in their comfy mainstream echo chambers that they literally cannot fathom the basic nature of disagreement.

She mistakingly called the Bowling Green investigation a massacre which wouldn't have been caused w/ the ban in place, which is true, so now all the libtards are trying to spin this in their favor.

holy shit, this is actually plausible.

This is true, but she's still wildly wrong. Two guys plotting to send money and guns to al Queda is a massacre? What the actual fuck is she thinking? Is she saying obviously crazy shit to distract from something?

the fact they think this makes for a good argument does not surprise me. Streisand effect.

A fellow BG Sup Forumsacks?

She's learning from the chessmaster:

Every time the make fun of her about it they have note that it was merely two Iraqi refugees that were arrested on terrorism charges and it wasn't actually one of the many jihadist massacres.

How will she ever recover!?

>h-hey guys, white house here. trump's crowd was so amazing. isn't he great? largest in the history, the history! there's no way to accurately tell the numbers, but it was the largest.

stop living in doublethink.

Yes, but "alternative facts" is a contradiction. She soul;d of said "manufactured facts" or something.
kek
holy kek
>Do you realize how bad it triggers and gaslights the left when we trot out our Palins?
I agree but kek

omg ikr

So it's everyone else's fault that Trump's senior adviser cannot clearly articulate her position to others, when it seems to be her job to deal with the media on a regular basis?

Not gonna disagree that elements of the left are willing to take anything Trump does and run with it, but this chick lies through her teeth on a regular basis and actually made up a terrorist attack.

I mean yeah, she tried to correct herself afterward saying she meant to say terrorists, but her correction doesn't even make sense in the context of what she originally said.

"President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the masterminds between the Bowling Green TERRORISTS. Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered."

There is no double think, they never claimed to have had the largest on scene audience, you are reciting lies by jewish media.

They claimed they had the largest audience ever, which is 100% true, since they included everyone watching, not just the people physically present.

The guy you replied to presented it perfectlyas to why it was called alternative facts, I'm stunned as how you could get it wrong.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-people-attended-donald-trump-inauguration-vs-barack-obama-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-numbers-attendance-photos/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/fact-check-inauguration-crowd-size/96984496/

live in your bubble. live in your imaginary, alternative world.

Washington is 90% liberal.
Also never ever there was in history that so many people watched an inaugartion of the USA.
It had like over 500million watchers around the world.

Clearly she is a modern day Oracle and can see into multiple timelines/universes and is simply warning us of what could/might happen.

put a child up on a throne and people watch from their homes; it's not worth watching in person.

Or she slipped a truth that was covered up, mainly that these 2 iraqis did plan an attack, and that it wasn't just that they funded terrorism back home? Why would 2 iraqis try and send weapons from US to iraq in the first place, that doesn't seem reasonable.

Anyway, I agree she says weird shit, I don't know what her endgame is or what the greater plan is for saying this, apart from the focus now being that they were infact Iraqis and the media has acknowleged it, and thereby forcing them to cover it. Showing that terrorists does infact arrive from the barred countries which has been a major push otherwise to say nothing bad comes from them.

He said it was the most-watched, not the largest crowd.

>"alternative facts" is a contradiction

No, it's not. Disputes in reality very often revolve around which *set* of all of the facts are most important, not what the facts actually are. People focus on alternative sets of facts as, in their opinion, the most important ones CONSTANTLY, especially in the realm of politics and policy.

>We didn't understand what she was saying, which is why we understood it to mean something that conveniently just so happens to align perfectly with the narrative we've already set our minds on creating around this administration.

Yes, it's absolutely the mainstream's fault that they """mistakenly understood""" her to be saying something other than what she was actually trying to convey.

Again you are acting retarded, nowhere in those articles do they ever claim the physical audience was the largest ever.

>This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe."

He even clarified when asked if he ment it as two seperate counts, he said no, he meant it as both counted together. How do you even function on a daily basis? Which world do you live in? Trump had the largest audience ever taking into account all media ontop of the crowd physically present, nothing you say or do can change that fact.

she needs to be relegated to a desk job, let Stephen "The master shiller" Miller do the talking next time.

You're somewhat on the right track, but ultimately wrong. This universe exists within a state of eternal recurrence. This SHOULD mean that the laws that run the universe cause it to recur identically each time, but for some reason, the intelligences behind the creation of our universe sometimes alter things. A twig breaks where before it merely bent. Two people meet where before they simply passed eachother on the street. Each time the universe plays out, something seemingly minor is changed by Them. The reasons for this are unknown. But we sometimes experience deja vu or remember things from "last time" that are slightly different. Kelly Anne did that. This is the cause of the "Mandela Effect".

She can run a campaign and perform polls but this gal is kind of nuts.

>Two guys plotting to send money and guns to al Queda is a massacre?
she was thinking about terrorism but said massacre instead, its a simple mistake

This.

I'm pretty sure Miller is a Mischling with that high verbal IQ. He'll BTFO them every time.

lmao you say that like anyone's inaguration is worth spending thousands and waiting hours to get in and out of

fuck that I'd stay home too, even if I lived in DC

Look, heres the thing, theres a lot people out there, and these people are seeing the real facts, because see what they really mean is terrorism and all the public outcry, that see, is why he is really a man of the people and ill tell you that, its really all leftists fault, and alternative facts to what is presented by the media that is and always will be, lets just say it popularity and assigning blame because what people want to know about is see obviously they tried it and failed and because we, see we as the people have spoken and its really its just all an outcry and we have been looking at you know what we are going to look it its just like another way of saying it and.

-Kellyane Conway, answering the question. Birthdate? at the dmv.

>When did the Bowling Green Massacre happen?

February of 2014

My final conclusion is that Trump only trusts a select few and considering the fact she ran his campaign she is obviously one of them. But she is ditzy, likes to troll and I think Trump uses her as entertainment and a distraction. He probably sits back and laughs his ass off at her.

she is a retard, I have no idea how she managed to stay in her position this long. It's obvious in both cases we could understand what she meant, I don't think she knowingly said the things she did.

Trump should know better... If you are a woman and a democrat you can say shit and people will give you a pass because of the woman card, but it's not the same if you are a republican... just check ann coulter.

>When did the Bowling Green Massacre happen?
Last year. She took so much BBC her asshole was rekt for days.

I agree with you fully user... The problem is that this is what she meant, but she didn't explain herself clearly. When they started saying "alternative facts hurr durr" this is what she should have said, but if she did, in the interview, they would force her to admit that trump live crowd was smaller. She dug herself a hole unfortunately... she should know better. Around democrats never relax

I'm so glad Jared told trump to make Spcier the guy to do the press briefings and not her

what a disaster that would have been

Alternative facts are facts which you choose to ignore because they are inconvenient to your narrative.

>Alternative facts is a term in law to describe inconsistent sets of facts put forth by the same party in a court given that there is plausible evidence to support both alternatives.[1][2] The term is also used to describe competing facts for the two sides of the case.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)

I'll answer all of your questions OP.

No clue about her endgame. I think she just wants a piece of the Trump power pie while she can.
By "alternative facts" I assume she meant different facts that explain a situation from a different point of view. Bad choice of words however.
Bowling Green Massacre happened on 04/20/2018
She's mad as a bottle of twats.

>what's her fucking endgame?
the media are too slow to keep up with this admin, so they just give them shiny objects to chase. it's simple misdirection. Trump is busy building the camps and the media will still be talking about alternative facts as the gas starts flowing

She said she misspoke. She's working overtime on damage control and needs a sidekick