Redpill Me on Somalians

Is importing these guys a good idea?

Experiences from Minnesota bros welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4mAxx2o1FI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/dubvercetti/status/820258443143561216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has it worked out importing all the niggers from the 1700's slave trade? No it hasn't. Not smart.

Somalis were not enslaved. I don't like em but gotta keep you honest.

they did the enslavin boyo

Africa is a hellhole for a reason.

Niggers.

Sure, just take a look at that happy guy with an assault rifle totally not wanting to rape your wife and explode your head with their 7.62 rounds that they bought for 2 chickens.

High tier niggers desu, comparatively at least. Better than the filthy hmong fucks we're also riddled with

They're nice people, they're just poor

MNfag here, i work with a somalian, funny thing though he voted trump. Talks about Trump every other day.

Until they chop you up because the wizard said eating you will give them magic powers.

No they're black-Muslims

MN bro here as well, I've really only had positive experiences with the somali people here. still dont want them here tho.

Somalians are Redpilled and all Shitskins are real Nazis.

>>Sup Forums Logic

No. No. A thousand times no.

Legendary the worst of all niggers.

>user you're wrong

No. No I am not.

Wtf. For a year I've been trying to set pol straight re this topic. They aren't called Somalis, they are called Skinnies. They are extremely ugly, smelly, and have sticky fingers.

>Redpill Me on Somalians
the kike loves bringing in as many as he can to white schools

youtube.com/watch?v=R4mAxx2o1FI

This was the first video link for minesota worldstar fights.

2 types of Somalis

Crazy refugees that get destroyed by culture shock and should be sent back. (Somalis hate them. Fucking drug addicts too)

Then there are former skilled workers like Government officals, teachers, doctors and engineers.

They are usually fragmented by tribes. Somalis that come from Puntland and Somaliland are cool and one of the funnest fuckers I've ever met. Also the women are hilarious too (I know, never thought I would see the day)

Mid and south Somali should be nuked and forgoten. They took advantage of the falling gov't and took control. The tribe that took over was know to be country af, uneducated and extreme in religion.

Siad Barre was a nationalist and a hero. Pol would appreciate some of these types of Somalis. They believe they are the best of Africa and genetically have somewhat of a claim.

Somalis in UK, most lf europe, Seattle amd Ohio are known niggers. I would say 70% of Somalis are degenrate fucks.

If you would like to know more, let me know. I work with Somalis and know how they operate.

t. Minnesotan reporting in

Somalians are complete trash across the board. What would you like to know?

Londoner here. White, thank the lord. But as you probably realise London is a multicultural utopia.

Read: it's a fucking tribal war, and our beloved authorities keep on pouring more and more disparate tribes onto the battleground.

But even in the the maelstrom of random tribal violence that now cahracterises old London town, the Somalis are infamous.

They are the one running down the middle of the roads, high on khat and bangpowder, literally hacking the limbs of their Greek enemies and laughing hysterically.

Those evil subnormal brought Africa to London. They are the Lords Liberation Army of Leyton.

Somails I think have an average intelligence of 70 points- the exact percentile at wich violence seems like the appropriate solution to all problems.

Beware the Somali.

are you from toronto

I knew a somalian once. He was a mugger and crackhead and i think he may have gone down for being part of a pedo rape gang but the mugshot in the paper wasnt great and they do all kinda look the same

You can have all ours. Fuck them.

A lot of the settlers in Minnesota are of Swedish descent, so you can already get an image of how cucked they are.

They're fucking terrible, always shilling for quorn trying to get you to think it's a healthy source of protein.

I'm not eating your imitation chicken you fucking skidmark.

FUCK YOU MO

thats an ayy lmao if ive ever seen one. look at the shape of his head with weird knobs on the forehead

This guy is French though

GodBless Minnesomalia

>1 post by this id.

fuckit, i wish to understand more about the beast the call somaili.

Yes

Eden Prairie, MN 2005 bro here. Somalian who didn't even go to our high school brought in a gun. School got locked down and we ended up going home early.

Fuck them, they smell and are a plague. Turned Eden Prairie, one of the best cities to grow up in, into a shit hole.

If only multinational corporations hadn't used Somali waters as a dumping ground for toxic waste and killed all their fish maybe those faggots would stay in africa

Hahaha oh shit

I bet you feel bad about conquering half the planet now eh?

>when the chickens come home to roost

Yeah, but somalis are the niggers of niggers.
At least countries like Zimbabwe can half govern themselves, somalia is the quintessential shithole, its the Apogee of shitholeness, its the perfect hellhole, not even other africans want to go or be around somalis

They're niggers. Doing anything but shooting them is a bad idea.

>importing muslim niggers
Nothing could possibly go wrong here, go on

They make the best pirates.

they also have an average IQ considered legally retarded

No.

Their average IQ is 68.

Minnesotan here.
Some of them are generally nice people, but most of them have no sense of morality and all of them are tribal african levels of retarded.
Lutheran Social Services imports them by the bucketload, gives them credit cards and nice cars (even though most of them have never driven before), sets them up with jobs and housing and basically spoonfeeds them for a few years.

Once they're off of church life support, nearly all of them become degenerate alcoholics living off the state, or homeless day laborers.

I believe they're genetically evil human beings.

You Minnesotans are as brainwashed and cucked as Canadians

St. Paul here.

The are absolute fucking animals. Even other Muslim immigrants, like the Sudanese, hate them.

Is your name Sven?

I moved away from Minneapolis area in 2013. The Somali problem was bad back then.
I am moving back this spring.
Has the Somali problem gotten worse around Minneapolis since 2013?

If he voted, he isn't Somalian.

From Columbus which has the most outside of Minneapolis. They are complete shit and there is no fucking reason one single one of them should be here. Way, way too stupid to function in a first world civilization.

Most are okay to deal with, but just because they won't rape and burn down your house isn't qualification enough to live here. None, and I me zero of them, are anywhere approaching below average intelligence.

>They believe they are the best of Africa and genetically have somewhat of a claim.
Ethiopian here. we believe this about ourselves too. there is a ton of overlap between us as we're both Horners though

A lot of them don't speak English or have jobs
They don't really assimilate and they are pretty stupid too

What are your political views, Ethiobro?

the churches bought them into Maine
then they stopped supporting them because they were little shits
now the gov't is stuck with them
their children don't respect the teachers and numerous teachers have quit in disgust
they're all on the govt's dime and refuse to work.

>8 years in Minnesota, 4 years in a giant highschool

They are awful. Anywhere they congregate ends up smelling like curry and foot.

They wash their feet in the school sinks.

They battle against the usa nigs because "ur not rly black"

We used to call them Air Eaters because of how their language sounds.

They do not assimilate, but they're fucking happy to wear their govt provided coats because they can't handle the cold.

They join al shabab during their teenage rebellion years.

They're inbred because of islam 1st cousin marriages.

There's more but im flustered now and can't remember due to anger.

So they're like any other nigger.

Except they are violent and dumb

What up on Ginther ultra cucking us today with his executive order though? That fat fuck hasn't done a single goddamn thing for his entire term except say "more niggers please, we can't get enough of these useless Somali shitnuggets!"

Hang in there 614bro

I think those are liberians

Exactly cucking is in swedish genes

I'd say they function on a lower level than regular blacks

You guys are alright. I got a fringe interest in Ethiopian culture, and I respect your claim to be the master race of the continent.

Selassie could have been the African Hitler.

Maybe if the Jews and swdes didn't have such a boner for them they would stay there

I don't know man, DRC gives it a run for its money

Dear god, you mean to tell me they're...

DOUBLE NIGGERS?!

How is the Somali problem in Duluth?

The average iq of Somalia is 63. Literally mentally retarded

checked. obviously that's a trained brain surgeon with a disheveled look from all the oppressin' from whites

I don't pay attention to Columbus politics because like any other city its completely run by dems so no lol.

/k/ paradise where rpg7s are sold on the same place where you buy meat.

They fucking hate everyone, especially other blacks.

in europe they are one of the most violent groups

US somali are okay, They dindu nuffing.... better than UK and Sweden ones.

Level of Civilized-ness

1. US (OH>>>MN)
2. Somalia
Power Gap
2. Canada
Power Gap
3. UK (Outside of London>>>> London)
4. Sweden

They are the truest libertarians on earth. They don't just talk a good game about anarchy like Memeneux

What could go wrong with letting violent niggers into your country?

>literally Black Hawk Down
My aunt used to live in Minnesota and she was raped by a Somalian.
It always baffled me why someone would go out of the way to import niggers directly from the source until I realized the Democrats were just packing the polls.

Whoa. I'm not even Sup Forums meme'ing here. Is that the same dude as in the "look at me, I'm the European now" meme?

listen here fuck-O.
your about half right. we have California tier lib shits. but devils reject tier whites as well. and just about everyone that doesn't live in the twin cities voted for trump, or wanted to.

they look like orcs

MN here they are dumb as shit. I saw one chimpout at the DMV because he couldn't use a photograph of his father-in-law to get a test to take a license test for this wife.

Considering Somalis are the lowest achieving ethnic group in the US, I would say send them all back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Not really the 1st thing I think of when I think Minnesota

He's the guy from the Tom hanks Somalian pirate movie.

>If only multinational corporations hadn't used Somali waters as a dumping ground for toxic waste and killed all their fish maybe those faggots would stay in africa

I think it's more the case that the waters are now fished to depletion by JUGE Chinese factoryships, thus forcing the Somail to resort to Piracy and/or migration.

>YFW this is a argument used by libtards.

They are one set of untrustworthy, boney lanky freaks of nature.
They stink as well. Sometimes the fanny are cute. But they still stink. I cannot get past that vile odour.

They need to be napalmed

No, are you crazy? They are not the most dangerous groups of immigrants (they are stupid and can't organize shit) but they will fuck your country up regardless.

LOOK

AT

No, but the American Libertarian Party were right about hiring them as mercenaries to fight ISIS rather than sending your own soldiers to do it.

We have most of Canadas Somali refugees in Alberta.

>They had no government for 15+ years, so they listen to nothing.
>They treat women as inferior in their culture, so teeat all women with contempt here.
>Men are crazy and dont do well with others. Most comfortable taking over all gangs and drug trade. Merciless to the core, they make examples of their victims to warn others.

They are hands down, unequivocally the worst refugees to bring in with no social supports in place. They dont adapt. They take over

>sometimes the fanny are cute
YOU SNIFFA DA SOMALI FANNY?!

>skilled Somalis

That means you're a shill.
t. poltard

Hahahahhahhahahah his adverts

>flag has spears on it

In Minnesota they generally self segregate

don't see how it was productive importing them... It's pretty cancerous

> engineers

you wot

twitter.com/dubvercetti/status/820258443143561216