Why are the majority of republicans so dumb?

Why are the majority of republicans so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2017/02/house-pulls-back-rule-to-keep-guns-from-severely-mentally-ill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/cnn/status/827297285465841668
ssa.gov/regulations/NPRM--Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (NIAA).PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*majority of americans

Leaf here, I don't know shit about this. Why would they do this? Are they planning to make a new law in replacement?

>Had two manic breakdowns over the last three years
>Can legally own a gun
Well all right then.

fpbp

kys kike

No law in replacement.

arstechnica.com/science/2017/02/house-pulls-back-rule-to-keep-guns-from-severely-mentally-ill/

retards cant protect themselves from thugs

SHALL

>Mentally ill trans/gay SJW people can now buy guns.
>Like 90% of them finally man up and shoot themselves.
>One shoots up a mall, shoots like one dude cause malls are dead.
>Public riled up.
>Left crying about gun control.
>Trump passes a law for mandatory mental health checks and forced medication for these sjw people.
>Left implodes.

I CANT TAKE ALL THIS WINNING

i guess maybe they think libtards are going to find a way to get anyone redpilled classified as mentally ill

Why would this be a federal law

why are you mad? american Sup Forumslacks can purchase guns now :^)

>The US House voted 235-180 on Thursday in favor of striking down an Obama-era rule intended to keep guns out of the hands of the severely mentally ill.

>The rule would require the Social Security Administration to forward information about certain beneficiaries with mental health disorders to the FBI’s background check system. Beneficiaries affected would be those suffering with mental illnesses so severe that they require a representative to manage their finances for them.

This. Being white is considered a sickness already.

Oh really? Damn.

Mentally ill in this case just means vets with ptsd and neets in certain ssi payouts. It means i can arm myself for the impending civil war

they're rural and suburban retards

I'm trans and I've had guns for years, why does pol assume that trans automatically equals mentally ill

Oh FUCK! Liberals can get guns now?!

Why do democrats try to fuck you out of your basic rights?

There is no empirical method of measuring "mental wellness."

Also

Or maybe because the Bill of Rights guarantees an absolutely unconditional right to bear arms.

Sweet this is good news for pol

We need the mentally ill to be as armed as possible for when we remove the communists.

What's wrong commie? Getting scared while we buy our 5th and 6th machine guns?

Wait until Trump adds liberalism and political affiliation to gun restrictions.

That would stop all mass shooters, and disarm commies.

Conservautism is a mental illness and they want guns the most.

All we do is win win win no matter what

i can buy gun now

>"Beneficiaries affected would be those suffering with mental illnesses so severe that they require a representative to manage their finances for them."

Is there a metric method?

/thread

Lots of them have kinda tarnished the name.

My bad bro.

What constitutional rights do people lose because they happen to be mentally ill?

The press literally cannot stop lying. The rule wasn't for the "severely mentally ill," it disqualified SS beneficiaries for simple things like asking someone for help with your finances. Having your grandson pay your bills for you because they're online and you don't know how to internet counts as a "severe mental illness" under this rule.

It was a fun grab. A bald faced fucking lie.

these are all stepping stones to confiscation, that's why. eat shit liberals.

>career politicians

*corrupt

If you could trust lefties it may not be so bad.
However, lefties are walking slippery slope arguments.

The 2nd amendment

Yeah, your average Friday night: 10 faggots in 1 leaf.

I'm from Easton, Sup Forumsack

I was involuntarily committed years and years ago, never really tried to acquire a firearm because of it. Does this affect me in any way?

This rule was the slippery slope in action. It's already illegal for the mentally ill who are adjucated as a threat to own guns. That isn't changing. This was Obama being a fucking bitch because he got his dick slapped after Sandy Hook on gun control.

who decides you are "mentally ill"? The government that's who. Makes sense to repeal it.

Consult an attorney, not retards on a message board.

Democrats should be happy, they can finally buy guns now for their gay little revolution

Psychology is a Jewish trick they say I have schizophrenia even though I'm Normal those fucking kikes invented it to enslave us

Yes, it does affect your ability to buy a firearm from an FFL. You can pretty easily remove it, though. Hire a jew

Good, fuck this ableist law the mentally ill are no less human than you or I!!

b8

no op, you are dumb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

>muh Henry Goddard

Maybe because gun control doesn't fucking work.

usually these laws intended for one purpose throw in other things

While OP framed his OP to be bait, this is a good topic of discussion.

Basically the 4473 wasn't enough for that fucking nigger and he got BTFO because SHALL

Correct.
Once you allow government into anything it attempts to swallow the whole thing.

Guns keep our population down and weed out the undesirables.

>"with mental illnesses so severe that they require a representative to manage their finances for them."

The rule wasn't for people who need help with their finances, the rule was only for those who are diagnosed as mentally-ill already and ill to an extent that they require help with their finances

Because gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Only idiots think it's controversial to acknowledge that trans people are mentally ill

Woosh

>the regulation stopped firearm ownership from those collecting social security disability if they used someone else to do their finances
>has nothing to do with mentally ill people
>doesnt stop the media from lying to you about it
>nobody even reads it
Good job kike puppets

The rule that was overturned has only been in effect since December and targets a lot of nonretarded people that receive disability benefits. NPRs making is sound worse than it is.

People on Reddit explained it pretty well
/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5rusvr/house_votes_to_overturn_obama_rule_restricting/

It was a shit law.

Basically, if you aren't in charge of your own finances the government gets to steal your guns.

It's such a shit law the ACLU fought to get it repealed too. That is how shitty an anti-gun law it was.

No, under the rule you would be ruled mentally incompetent if you required help with your finances.

You are correct. There isn't a doctor worth his name who will say someone born with a dick who thinks he's a female is mentally stable. Sadly, we've decided as a society that it's okay to cater to these faggots instead of treat them.

This; fucking this.
> OP's faggotry is eternal.

>Severely mentally ill = cant balance a check book
That headline is a fucking lie. They labeled seniors who cant balance their finances as grounds for taking their guns. Get fucked, most people young dont sit down and budget.

What part of SHALL don't you understand?

If you want to restrict someone's right to own a gun, it's called due process.

This is good. People with mental illness should be allowed to defend themselves.

This, fucking this too.
> OP's homosex will not end.

How are we going to defeat Antifa without arming the crazies?

Pfft.

source faggot

twitter.com/cnn/status/827297285465841668

>Why are the majority of republicans so BASED
FTFY

ssa.gov/regulations/NPRM--Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (NIAA).PDF
He's full of shit

shit-tier law desu

it directly stops the mentally ill from going to a doctor

because so do american health professionals since your education system is a joke

You are a liar.

Wasn't there some thing in this law which prevented army veterans from buying guns also?

>be mentally ill
>not so much so I'm going to go postal
>Don't have to worry about not being able to buy guns now
>If I wouldn't have, I would of just bought them illegally from niggers

Anecdote for you libshits

REEEEEEEEEEE

It's a good thing that description doesn't apply to me then, since I'm well aware that I'm biologically male. Now explain to me why wearing women's clothing and having tits disqualifies me from gun ownership or makes me a threat to the public.

>to manage their finances for them

What? I thought it was mentally-ill people who can't manage their day-to-day lives, but if you can't take care of your own debts, you're no longer allowed to own a gun?

So I guess if you're a degenerate gambler, no gun for you.

>country awash in guns
>legal, illegal, home-made, imported, modified
>fiddling with laws as if they are either the problem or the solution
>acting as if guns are either the problem or the solution
this is how society crumbles, by painting the ceiling while the floor rots away.

CNN gets its facts wrong again.
> OP cannot into actually readong EOs and bills.

Youre letting the government determine who is and isnt mentally ill , I/E allow them to dictate who can and cannot have guns

>That misleading headline
Tell me have any of you actually read what they're repealing did?

reminder that the original intent of this law was to keep old people from getting guns if their kids managed their estate which is like all old people.

This guys getting it.

It's already a law that people ajudicated mentally ill through due process cannot own a firearm.

The law in question is absolutely a violation of 5th amendment rights more so than second amendment rights as the law made it so people could be stripped of the second amendment rights without any due process which has repeatedly been ruled unconstitutional for various other rights.

>most mentally ill are on prescription medication for their illness
>BATFag form for buying firearms asks if you are doing drugs
>CONgress missed this important detail

Maybe it's time to drug test CONgress?

what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do yuropoors not understand?

Shall not part

If I had a dollar for everyone who lied what this reg did online
I've had one actually say it took away background checks for mentally ill people

It eliminated "due process" by stripping constitutional rights. The only way to regain their rights was to appeal, but there was no appeal program in place. The government fucking sucks at maintaining any type of health record, too (just as any veteran who's visited the VA).

>hey this isn't right, i don't meet these criteria
>oh, well submit an appeal then
>how do i do that?
>i don't know, i guess you're fucked

If you ever read a (((media))) headline, and you say to yourself, "that sounds crazy," it's almost always a lie by exaggeration.

This doesn't effect you in any way.

CNN is not wrong, conservacucks, you are.

You do know it's the 9th and 10th Amendments that protect your gun rights, right?

>gun being literal penis extension for fat fuck microdick amerifats

Cant make this up.

>severely mentally ill
In other words a label they can stick on anybody they don't agree with. No wonder they wanted it repealed, vague shit like this is what Democrats love to abuse when spreading their authoritarian power.

Guarantee you their longterm goal was to get racism redefined as a mental illness so they could simply call people racists and have them committed.

Alright buddy, unfortunately for me I live in CA. I'm a 23 year old cancer patient and use medical marijuana for chemo symptom relief.
CA passed a law saying if you have a medical card you are mentally incapable of operating a firearm. I have a serious medical condition that requires alternative medicine so I'm now mentally ill.
Under this law and others like it the government can ultimately decide who fights back against them and change the definition of Mental Illness to suit their needs.

Also under Obama's background checks for gun ownership we did have a mass murderer who had failed multiple psyche tests before, buy a firearm and use it to kill innocents.