Can we have one of these threads?

moar

i lost my folder

That pic is bullshit. Women in their 30's are all about traveling, netflix, going to the gym (though not really working out), and dogs. Western women will not crack until they're 45 and it's too late for them then.

women is the pussy jew

>implying they don't post "Marry me" pics and quotes from the Bible on their facebook page so people forget about their past.

>all women fit into this meme

Jesus. Can you guys stop with this shit? I married a girl from the PRC at 22 and she literally does nothing but cook, clean, and work. I don't understand how you guys can seriously buy into this.

And if they do? I was a shitbag in college that did a whole lot of nothing but drinking and fucking after rugby games, I pray to God every day nobody in my social circle finds that shit out. Most everyone has a degenerate phase.

I have bad news. I lived in mexico when I was 13 and all of them were having sex with guys from high school.

Even 12 year old were already doing anal with 18 year old spics

>Falling for the Latina meme

>Mexican women are whores so your Chinese wife is, too

are you retarded?

Woah you knew everyone in Mexico?

>drinking and fucking
Yet you are here. You realize your life is miserable and you are trash. The girls you used to fuck are sharing Bible quotes and posting pics with their moms with the subtitle:" Most important person in my life xD"

expensive school. If the 12 year old girls were dating 18 year old drug dealers I can only imagine what happens in public schools

Better, I'd rather don't.

The women that are still single in their 30s were the women in their 20s in pic related. That's the reason they're still single. Nobody wants to marry a hooker. They're just lying about their interests and past because they have different priorities in their 30s.

>Yet you are here. You realize your life is miserable and you are trash.

No, my life is pretty okay. I have a great wife and a great job.

I did a lot of really fucked up shit in college but it was fun and now I've settled down.

>The girls you used to fuck are sharing Bible quotes

No they're still drinking and fucking mainly.

Think about it

every beautiful girl in their late 20s and early 30s you see already sucked more than 50 dicks and probably had to take antibiotics because of sexual disease

yet they are selling their image as "Pure, Christian and family-oriented"

>Yes user I only had one boyfriend and he was soo mean to me ;(

>Yes user, I never had anal sex. I was raised in a very strict household and my grandmother told me not to do it

>I usually spent my teens studying up until 11 then went to bed and my dad would never let me go out, not even spend the weekend with my best friend's family

>My dad was sooooooo conservative you can't imagine! He even controlled my diet, can you believe it!? ! ! ?

>sucked 50 dicks

that's a large overstatement. A very small percentage ever have more than 10 sex partners in their lives.

>A very small percentage ever have more than 10 sex partners in their lives.

That's what they tell everybody

Do you think that's legit? Do you think he actually fuggs that retard? Jesus Christ.

Because they're retarded virgins who live on the internet and nowhere else.

Looks like I strike a nerve. You are anonymous here. Everyone fall in love with a whore in high school.

Not the ones that are still single in their 30s and attractive. If they're unattractive, you're probably right. If they're married by 30, you're probably right. If you check off both of those things, the only reason nobody has settled with them is because they're little more than a fleshlight plus an annoying personality. It reminds me of Clerks. "36! I thought you were going to say like 5 or something but 36! This changes everything!"

>lived in Mexico
>Mexico
>Brazil ID
>Brasil

All just mexicans confirmed

how do you expect a girl that used drugs and took anti biotics because she had so many dicks in her pussy NOT TO HAVE an annoying personality?

They are dead inside that's why they have to behave in a loud and annoying way

I don't.

No, like, I don't think you understand how it really works.

You're doing that thing where you try to guess my place in life like that bit from Good Will Hunting, and you're pretty wrong. I married a conservative Chinese national my last semester of college.

There ARE women like that, but they're an extreme minority. Most people actually enjoy emotional fulfillment via relationships. That is the way normal folks are wired. I mean, like I said, I had a crazy phase in college but it got really dull really fast so I settled down. I don't think you understand how many sex partners 50 really is.

I mean, I considered myself a complete manwhore in college and I've only got 14 to my name. 50 is A LOT OF DICKS.

This why you don't marry 20+

Most white women are like this, globalists don't care about ruining Asian Nations and people. But race mixing is just as degenerate