Do pets get into heaven?

Lost my best mate yesterday. Can anyone with knowledge of the bible tell me if I'll see my boy again when I die if I've accepted jesus as my lord and saviour?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0096787/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, your dog will be there waiting for you user

I recall a documentary about all dogs going to heaven.

If there is a god, and believe there is, it's far more complex than what a book written by man would describe. Jesus may have been a piece of that entity. We have no way of really knowing.

Yeah dogs do. Pigs cows and chickens all go to hell though I think I read.

ecclesiastes 3:19-21

no way

they're like God's simulation

All dogs go to Heaven.
In contrast, all cats go to Hell.

Heaven isn't a place, your consciousness and your dog's go back to the consciousness pool which is trying to evolve. You and your dog may have spend more than a few lifetimes together. If you're really lucky you may meet him again in this lifetime but i wouldn't count on it

>heaven

nah, pretty sure resurrection/eternal life was only for humans.
but if your paradise includes the dog...

how's malawi these days?

Reported for not being on topic or fun.

Only if he dies in jihad

no, at the time the bible was written people didn't hold animals as family companions, so it didn't occur to them to address the issue
but the default is no

I have a few friends waiting for me.

hopeless

Yes, dogs go to heaven. All things we love will be with us in in Heaven.

No, animals don't have souls.

I really don't know mate but you won't need your doggo in Heaven because you'll have Jesus.
I doubt that animals go to Heaven, it depends wheter they have souls or not and I personally think that they don't.
Still, everything is possible for God so if you really want your doggo in afterlife then He can do it.
So don't worry about it. God knows better what he's doing than you know what you want.

Your pet will be on heaven. You might not be though. And Jesus certainly isn't - he's paying for sins afterall.

not really

don't worry, he was a good boy :)

As long as it's not a pitbull then yes he is in heaven

Heaven is your personal paradise. If paradise means having your dog, you will have your dog.

Reminder that dog backwards is god.

According to the Bible, you won't see anybody again. When heaven is created (it's not been made yet), every soul will take a different form. All of this world will be forgotten and heaven will be all that exists. This is according to the Bible.

No. Aminals dont' have souls. They are simply flesh machines put here on earth for our amusement.

When my dad had a heart attack he told me he saw his dog from when he was a kid, waiting by a tree.

>Do pets get into heaven?
Of course they do. Doggos are innocent.

Yes, there's even a documentary about it.

imdb.com/title/tt0096787/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Already in heaven, ignorance is bliss

If humans could learn to forget about schedule, deadlines, and money we also would be closer to their consciousness

This.
Animals are our playthings, to do with as we please.

Nah, this is the best thread I've evr seen on Sup Forums. I'm fucking dying here.

OP I know what you're thinking. I came to talk you out of it. You just need to accept that your dog is dead. Not trying to bring him back. I know you're thinking about putting him up there, that Indian Burial Ground. You're thinking if you bury his body there that he will come back to life but I'm here to tell you that sometimes dead is better. Don't go down that road.

He'll be waiting for you wherever people go when they die user.

It's just a dog. They make a great canine souffle.

Get off my board you dirty goatfuckers

If I were to pretend to be religious/spiritual, then I'd say only dogs that have attached their spirit to a human can go into heaven, and only when that human dies. Pets that die before their humans wait in purgatory until that human dies.

only if they were catholic

>tfw my dog was the biggest cunt alive
>now I have to sin so I can meet my dog in hell

Shit deal for the dog.

I miss my dog

that was an animated movie

>Do pets get into heaven?

No one knows for sure there is a lot the bible don't tell us but i do believe they do go to heaven.

Fuck off Leaf, do as you should and go fuck a dog.

This. fuck cats
All dogs have pure souls and are gods favorite animal. except pitbulls whom are nigger dogs

Rip doggo

Post your fallen companions

RARE
A
R
E

All dogs are Niggers and go to Hell, every Animal does.

Gotta go to the St. Francis blessing of the animals every year

>Animals are our playthings, to do with as we please.

Explain yourself Hanz. I knew to never trust you beady eyed fucks. What is it about goatpucci that you find so irresistible?

>Can anyone with knowledge of the bible tell me if I'll see my boy again when I die

Only mankind have immortal souls (Genesis, the "Breath of Life") and meet God.

All other animals die forever.

Are you really from Malawi?

The Lord is present in all things, so the Lord was present in your dog. When you go to the Kingdom of Heaven to be with the Lord you will be with your dog.

Hey buddy, neurology student here. The idea that animals don't have souls was fabricated by the Catholic Church when psychologists showed that severed frog legs jump at electric pulses. The psychologist that did this said that it was electricity that controlled our actions and not the soul. Upon discovering this, the church decided that it wasn't that the soul didnt control the body, but that animals didn't haven souls and couldn't go to heaven.

Now, electricity isn't the language of the brain, it is a mix of that and chemicals.

But my purpose of this post is to tell you that if there is a god, he would let your dog into heaven. Because the rule that animals wouldn't go on was made recently and is bs.

Goatpucci is warm,wet and alluring, 5 times better than any other meek Human women.

Have fun getting the daily pineapple up your ass, hans. You're on your way there too.

Isn't it past your bed time, Mohammed?

Found the Muslims

Get fucked

>A Nigger replies.
Opinion discarded.

why do you ask leaf?

Is everybody trolling this thread or are you Yanks really this mad? Your as fucking nuts as the muslims.

My Dalmatian in my old GMC Kidnapper van. 1998-2011.

No. The Almighty has not endowed our canine friends, and certainly not our feline acquaintances, with souls.

But I'm starting to hope for an exception for my mutt.

Watch that movie now as an adult. It's pretty fucking dark for a kid movie.

No they are fucking animals you inbred retard

Everyday that goes by you Germans drift further away from gods light. Gas yourself Hans.

>Souls
Top Fucking Kek, those meatbags wich act like anyother shitbag do not posses a 'Soul', get fucked, Nigger.

>the biggest redpill of all

No, god(the Bible) hate dogs.

Philippians 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Dogs are represented in the bible as something bad or evil.

What are you on about, limey?

>Leaf wich can legally fuck Dogs.
> drift further away from gods light
Ebin Meme.

I read Pet Cemetery. Trust me, you don't want them back. Just trust me.

Animals Dont Sin

they have a better chance to go to heaven then any of us

The religion and the text of it has changed and continues to. It used to be that dogs had souls

Anyone saying they are playthings are either Muslims or trolls

Enjoying your refugee benefits mr "syrian"?