TOPPEST OF KEK'S - LIBTARD ARRESTED & CHARGED FOR RIGHT WING HATE SPEECH

Quebec provincial police alerted the Montreal police to arrest twitter user @Hermit_Spirit for hate speech against Muslims - real name: Antonio Padula, 45yrs old. Padula was v& at 2:00am on Feb 1st and held for an additional day before being criminally charged.

Turns out, Antonio Padula is actually an anti-racist liberal who hates Trump & Bannon. In a twitter back & forth, Antonio Padula mocked a conservative user in several tweets by proposing violence against peaceful muslims as the only alternative. Padula was defending muslims & is pro Muzzie!

twitter.com/Hermit_Spirit - go to Jan 29

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-kirkland-arrest-hate-speech-muslims-1.3963237

I hate hate speech laws so much

And this is why you DO NOT use social media

>Antonio Padula granted bail but among his conditions, he must stay off the internet

KEK

Fucking hate speech laws though.

For a left winger he sure seemed guilty of promoting hate speech

this place sucks

Canadian "Freedom" at it's finest.

this is a serious, serious fucking problem.

these people are going to ruin the fucking world for everyone else.

the law makers and the people who demand that freedoms be limited because of feels, is whaat i mean.

this shit needs to fucking stop.

>mfw saw the news of this
>Didn't know it was a libshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Countries like Canada and Sweden need to stop this shit immediately because it sets a precedent for other cucked nations. I hate Canada so much

Well this is a hilarious turn of events! So it wasn't a white male screaming for hate crimes...it was a

>I was only pretending to be racist!
_ K
L E L
_ K

Canada, cease and desist your faggotry at once, you are making a mockery of this website with your behaviour, you are a complete disgrace.
Love from Syraya

guaranteed this guy posts on neogaf.

You're more cucked than Canada you fucking faggot.

Commonwealth Cuck Ratings

1.) UK
2.) Australia
3.) Canada
4.) NZ

We all agree this is super shitty, but we have always been under this scrutiny, and we are used to it. We can break this system, by using it against these idiots who think they are untouchable.

I assure you some cheeky Sup Forumsack reported those tweets, not actually expecting this kind of response. he must be over the moon right now. what this illustrates is that REPORTING LEFTY CALLS TO VIOLENCE DOES WORK AND WILL GET THEM ARRESTED.

And appreciate that now more than ever they are getting violent and organizing to commit violence via social media.

I know we don't like this thought policing shit, but we can perhaps make them see the error of their support for it when they feel the full force of the thought police bullshit they push for.

We can ruin so many of these fuckwits using their own rules, without ever leaving our computer chairs.

their immigration laws and public attitudes on gay marriage are based compared to ours

Hi RCMP fags

Can any lawfags explain why a Crown prosecutor would move forward with this?

There has been a huge influx of threads here saying we should get violent recently. I wonder what we should do.. hmm...

it must suck to be Canadian. fuck me.

he said we should REPORT lefty calls to violence, and I agree. All calls to violence should be reported.

But the people posting here say they've always been here and that they are not lefties. Crazy times, huh, friend?

never noticed, but when I do see that there's usually five people saying something along the lines of "sup FBI?" or "fuck off false-flag shill"

to establish precedent

muslim cock doesn't really care whether or not it's raping liberal butthole

"My advice to everybody would be don't put anything other than very bland things on the internet,"

Goodbye Sup Forums.

Spit in the face of the lawmakers who forced him to persecute free speech?

Nah, I'm pretty sure all those people care about is how likely they are to win the case. He sees a conviction for his record and he's going for it.

astrobamp

ehem, i fucking hate you americans. *frys vocals* racist nazis. you're all white trash. you know how rich i am, you poor assholes? i'm so fucking rich that i can afford a cashmere beanie, one that looks identical to beanie of that hobo over there, but expensive. **vocal fry superiorly* yeah man. * so fuck you fly over states, especially that one, what is it called? british columbia? yeah fuck you guys, man. now get some fucking culture, you trailer park hick. *smokes a bowl* have you seen this new oscar winning movie called generic oppressed negro movie #9? no, of course not, no-culture red necks.