Did we ever find out what happened here? Was this a media plant to make Trump fans seem crazy?

Did we ever find out what happened here? Was this a media plant to make Trump fans seem crazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_xCQ40FOto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah this is the face of someone who lost all of her friends because of her political views.

She was also on like 5 CCs of Super Male Vitality.

where to find a girl like candice?

She looks kinda attractive, but mad as hell

I wish to know this too

You didn't see her on tv the other night?

I want her to beat me up

Whoever drew this took alot of artistic liberty

lol fagboy

I think it captured her likeness quite well

Agreed.

underrated

wherever meth addicts hang out

Na her teeth and skin are perfect no meth use

>crazy
crazy beautiful, maybe

I love the meme with her and "how many redpills did you take?"

here's your (you) you glorious bastard

That's the one. Thanks, Johan

She scares me

Johan is actually my middle name. :p

It's her

I got my wizard powers a few years ago :^)

Low test

the american election was a mistake

now normal people are interested in (((politics)))

now you get these people

true sacrifice

>Artistic liberty.
Agreed.

Reminder that she isn't actually a real person. The leaf who got the 8s get asked for redpilled Tay to be his AI gf and Kek manifested her into reality for a short time. Due to the significant power required to keep her existence going, she quickly faded out of reality.

Good night sweet princess. May you one day find your way back to us.

I want to feel the heat from her angry face warm my eyeballs as I hold her close to me, to unknot that mass of poised muscle and make beautiful love with her for the sole purpose of creating a family to raise together

normies are not the reason trump supporters have apsergers

She's a warrior faggot

LMFAO!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK

Cuck Slayer

She has a classic stripper look desu senpai. My fiances sister is one, there aren't many conservative strippers but the ones that are, are like full 14/88 hardcore right wing.

I tell you, I really do love this woman. She's great and has more balls than most people here (going in a matching Trump/Pence jacket and shirt to the protest at Trump Tower right in the middle of all those crazy libs). Awesome chin and jawline, too.

I'm sad we haven't seen her again, I'd die if she appeared suddenly on the HWNDU stream. It's a bit of a travel, but it's still in NYC, so not out of the question. I'm also sad there wasn't more drawings of her and she never really caught on.

How many people would choose their political beliefs over their friends? And why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

Wow, almost as if it was a drawing or something. :^)

Name me one meth addict with perfect teeth, good skin and who owned matching campaign shirt and jacket from any candidate. Go ahead.

Actually, there is a good resemblance, but the cheeks are too gaunt.

This.

>cheeks are too gaunt

>get well-paying job working for the god emperor
>look healthier due to eating & living better, also MAGA in general
yeah man there's definitely not an explanation for that