Kill Me Now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YTA8t
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6JtjFGpEY
lop.parl.gc.ca/Content/LOP/ResearchPublications/tips/tip81-e.htm
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-18-terrorist-will-regain-canadian-citizenship-under-new-legislation-introduced-by-liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
ca.news.yahoo.com/man-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-154843808.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The Liberal Party believe this because I believe this! And anybody who disagrees must have a boxing match with me."

This guy is a faggot, I'm glad I didn't vote for him.

don't worry leaves even the libs are turning on him now

archive.is/YTA8t

he implies that all terrorists are immigrants
is he /our guy/ after all?

if you disagree with that, i win

If you don't make them citizens, they win.

That makes zero fucking sense.

This is almost as embarrassing as his 'if you kill your enemies, they win' quote. This guy has to be an actor.

At least it's almost islamic heritage month.

Then the whole nation will see that not all terrorists are bad.

I'm going to need an actual video or audio on that quote. I just don't believe it.

He's just been watching to much Naruto.

I don't like O'leary, but he's a thousand times better than this embarrassment.

I am always amazed how non german countries ended up more self hating than us despite no decade long indoctrination

What are the chances we get rid of this cunt in 2019?

the "if you kill your enemies, they win" was completely fabricated, i couldnt find a single source that proves he said it

I normally don't give a fuck about what happens to Leafs and in fact wish ill upon them, but if I were a sane Leaf, I would get the fuck out of that insane country.

Not quite right Klaus. Their indoctrination is just more subtle. It's also easier in Canada because, somehow, they're more cucked than you.

Hope the legal weed was worth it--- oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6JtjFGpEY

How can anyone possibly disagree with this? Citizens who commit crimes should not be stripped of their citizenship. They should face severe punishment, sure, but terrorism is too ill-defined to serve as the basis for stripping people of their citizenship (and consequently, their rights).

It was based on when he said something like "We can't bomb ISIS because that's what the terrorists want".

I swear to God if I burst into his house and killed his family, he'd just kneel in front on me and hold my hand saying 'oh you poor thing, you obviously haven't experienced diversity, here's $43,000 to get yourself set up. Welcome to Canada!'
Seriously leafs, this guy is trying to wipe your country and it's history clean.

Justing "Please Terrorize My Country" Trudeau

this has to be satire

I honestly think that O'Leary is a sociopath.

ehem, i fucking hate you americans. *frys vocals* racist nazis. you're all white trash. you know how rich i am, you poor assholes? i'm so fucking rich that i can afford a cashmere beanie, one that looks identical to beanie of that hobo over there, but expensive. **vocal fry superiorly* yeah man. * so fuck you fly over states, especially that one, what is it called? british columbia? yeah fuck you guys, man. now get some fucking culture, you trailer park hick. *smokes a bowl* have you seen this new oscar winning movie called generic oppressed negro movie #9? no, of course not, no-culture rednecks.

Diversity is your strength

I would totally have a boxing match with him. Hold my VB and I'll put that cunt on the fucking ground

>this guy is trying to wipe your country and it's history clean
Yup

It wasn't a direct quote, but it was based on something he said about being mean to terrorists means that they win.

>Diversity is your strength
That is is eh

>he got elected AFTER making that statement.
good luck guys and buddies

so how that weed ey?

M A D M A X B E R N I E R
A
D

M
A
X

B
E
R
N
I
E
R

pic related

>not knowing what Party Discipline ix
lop.parl.gc.ca/Content/LOP/ResearchPublications/tips/tip81-e.htm

Please annex the west, Trump

Now hang on a second, what's the context? If he is talking about that kid who shot up a mosque, and is saying that just because he is considered a terrorist, doesn't mean he isn't due the right of a Canadian citizen, then he is right. If you are a citizen, and commit a crime, that doesn't mean you lose your citizenship and the rights that come with it.

fucking hell... you're only impressing fags, muslims, and old liberal women.

Wow...he's lost his mind. I can't believe he doesn't understand the consequences.

Leafs deserve it desu

this is for all the sins you have committed

haha it actually looks like him

>la force

This

He's the PM canada deserves.

Have you fucked his wife yet?

Yeah a lot of this thread is being over reactionary, myself included. But come on, it's Trudea, he's the cucklord of cuckdom, we're bound to be triggered by almost anything he says or does.

>I can't believe he doesn't understand the consequences.
Oh he's well aware of the consequences m8 - Why else do you think they're doing it? You don't realize this is all intentional?

Pic + article related

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>elect Weed Man
>no weed
>but lots of muslims

Leafs are an embarrassment to the human race

This law started because he didn't want to hurt the feelings of a convicted terrorist who was going to lose his Canadian citizenship (Canada is his second citizenship)

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-18-terrorist-will-regain-canadian-citizenship-under-new-legislation-introduced-by-liberals

The leader of an al-Qaida-inspired plot to explode truck bombs in downtown Toronto during the morning rush hour will have his Canadian citizenship reinstated under legislation introduced by the Liberals on Thursday.

The proposed law tabled in the House of Commons, Bill C-6, contains a provision that would restore the citizenship of any convicted terrorists who lost it as a result of changes brought in by the previous Conservative government.

Effectively, the bill means the Liberals will be returning citizenship to Zakaria Amara, ringleader of the Toronto 18 terror group, which planned al-Qaida-style violence in southern Ontario to push Canada to abandon Afghanistan.

I wish

She's not hot at all
but you know
Fuck, I hate this joke of a country

I agree with him on that.

If the fucker is a citizen and terrorist, throw him in jail forever or execute him. Why the fuck are we letting them in and sending them back?

Neocon bs Trying to turn nationality in ephemeral toilet paper.

Sorry. I'm tired of winning.

>Have you fucked his wife yet?
You gotta be a BBC bull eh

VVVVVV CLICK to see her tell Justin to kiss a man he just told was cute on TV VVVVV

>youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

>^^^^ CLICK to see her tell Justin to kiss a man he just told was cute on TV ^^^^

He couldn't leave without kissing another homo eh

So you support the idea that the Quebec mosque shooter should lose his Canadian citizenship?

They're talking about revoking citizenship IF Canada isn't their 1st citizenship/passport / home country

Yes. He murdered innocent people.
He should be hanged.

This.

We need to bring back the death penalty, and we can start with fucks like Bernardo

You don't need to strip a person of their citizenship to punish them.

someone in a parliment meeting refers to female genitial mutilation carried out by some islamic countries as barbaric justin's response? "how dare you call it barbaric"

Terrorists have no rights.

Only if Canada isn't their home country m8

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Who gets to decide what crime constitutes terrorism? I'm sure the lefties would love to characterize hate speech as "terrorism."

But our terrorists keep their citizenships, they were born here so can't be deported

So he and all his mudslime brothers will vote for trudeau n9w? Nice fucking country you have there, leafs.

We seriously need to put Canada out of their misery.

>on the ground
>not IN the ground
this is why you are a pussy faggot

This whole thread, what the A-1 Actual Fuck is this shit!? Canada, do you realize how fucking fucked this is???? OH MY LAWD I thought it was bad here.

>move to Canada
>stab and kill a man on a buss, decapitate and eat his face
>be out in less than 8 years on full release
lel canada "justice system"

>ca.news.yahoo.com/man-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-154843808.html
WINNIPEG — The mother of a man beheaded by a fellow bus passenger in Manitoba says her son's killer is seeking an absolute discharge almost eight years after he was found not criminally responsible.

Carol de Delley, in a social media post last week, said justice officials told her Vince Li — who now goes by the name Will Baker — will ask the Criminal Code Review Board for a discharge at a hearing Feb. 6.

If granted, no conviction will be registered and he won't be required to follow any conditions, de Delley wrote on Facebook.

She suggested a discharge is "the lowest-level adult sentence that an offender can get.

"The offender is finished with their case that day," she wrote.

Baker killed Tim McLean during a bus trip along the Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie in July 2008. He sat next to the 22-year-old McLean on the bus after the young man smiled at him and asked how he was doing.

Baker said he heard the voice of God telling him to kill the young carnival worker or "die immediately."

He repeatedly stabbed McLean while the young man fought for his life. As passengers fled the bus, Baker continued stabbing and mutilating the body before he was arrested.

He was found to be not criminally responsible due to a mental illness — schizophrenia.

Baker was originally kept in a secure wing at the Selkirk Mental Health Centre, but the board has granted him increasing freedoms almost every year.

His medical team has said he has been a model patient and understands the need to continue to take anti-psychotic medication.

At his last review board hearing, Baker was granted the right to live on his own, but subject to monitoring and random drug tests.

Canada blows m8

Do the feminists know that Trudeau is in love with an Iranian rapist?

Doesn't matter

Citizenship is an absolute. You are a citizen of our country or you're not. You accept to live by our rules, and we enforce the laws accordingly.

It's a long-term play, once you can accept some citizens aren't quite the same, you open the door to the dilution of this concern and the destruction of the nation-state.

To put it in terms /pol would understand,
this would effectively define that some people are tranny-citizens.

Five years later, once this principle is established, the toilet that is Canada is filled with all sorts of citizen-trannies.

They need to invent a new word to describe Canada, "fucked" doesn't do the situation justice.

Canada needs a 9/11 event..

I see where you're coming from but odds are the punishment you receive for being charged with terrorism makes things like whether or not you have citizenship meaningless, since you'll probably get locked up for life.

I cannot wait for my I-130 to get processed. Im going to have five white babies and start a manufacturing business just to spite Canada.

Yes I do.
That's why I made the thread...

>leaf sign in the captcha
fuck

Yeah, Canada is fucked.

Press F to pay respects.

lol it's true

our generation's form of rebellion against society will be to act mature and responsible.

>destruction of the nation-state.
Canada is a post-nation state now m8, it's 2017 ffs

Diversity is Canada's Strength!

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country

>But as well as practical considerations for remaining an immigrant country, Canadians, by and large, are also philosophically predisposed to an openness that others find bewildering, even reckless. The prime minister, Justin Trudeau, articulated this when he told the New York Times Magazine that Canada could be the “first postnational state”. He added: “There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada.”

The remark, made in October 2015, failed to cause a ripple – but when I mentioned it to Michael Bach, Germany’s minister for European affairs, who was touring Canada to learn more about integration, he was astounded. No European politician could say such a thing, he said. The thought was too radical.

Good one /our/ Schlomo

That would just make them want to let in more immigrants and refugees to "display how accepting and tolerant we are", also see a massive gun ban

Reminder Canada citizens have:
>no free speech
>no right to bear arms
>no property rights
gg no re

Nothing wrong with this. Sup Forums is just too underage now to remember the Patriot Act and NDAA 2012

TWAT

Ayyyyy what's good my fellow edmonton bro. Can you believe the fucking oil are gonna make the playoffs? Literally only thing keeping me from blowing my brains out in this hellhole of a country.

>islamic heritage month.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Leafland is so fucked. Would you like to take all of the niggers and spics off of our hands?

Don't fucking Jinx it, asshole.
>we
keep losing lately.
But I'd even love a first round sweep.
That's how long it's been
2006 was the best time of my life

Trudeau channeled classic liberals to win this election. I won't deny, I voted for him, because I hated (and still hate) them globalist neocons.
That law was another globalist scheme.

France tried to pass the same law a year or so ago.

At least Chretien and Martin has the backbone to protect our banks from the globalists. But that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Now turdeau went full retard sjw and now takes his marching orders from Soros and company. Our culture minister's prime concern is fake news on facebook after coming back from Davos. Now this false flag shit.

Worst, our provinces are just as pozzed. Even Alberta is NDP.

North east BC here

Alberta pls annex us, save us from Vancouver.
Then trump can annex alberta.

BEYOND KEKED AT THIS POINT
SOMEONE KILL THIS RETARD PLEASE
HE'S FULL SANDNIGGER PLANT

>Goalies aren't even allowed to do this anymore

Shit sucks.

They'll make it, I truly believe.

Was still underage during the '06 cup run but I remember the atmosphere that infected the whole city like it was yesterday. Can't wait to get belligerent on whyte with a bunch of mad lads, like you said even if it's a clean sweep I will love every second of it.

And oil just tied the canes, fuck yes.

Well he was a drama teacher

Why do you think he passed the bestiality law?

*part time drama-teacher

He's right. Just because our citizens commit terrorism or join ISIS doesn't mean we can strip their citizenship from them. If our dog shits in someone else's yard, it's our responsibility to clean it up. If he bites you or someone else, you put him down or hand him to the pound. You don't just release them into the wild and tell them to fuck off.