Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/the-young-turks-uc-berkeley-riots-could-have-been-right-wing-plot-by-Sup
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/12/payton-head-mizzou-student-body-president-apologiz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

O I am laffin
is this real

IT WAS ME CENK

IT WAS ME ALLLLLL ALONG CENK

YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALLLLL BOUGHT IT!

EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!

now you know why cenk raged when alex jones confronted him

he was looking at his mirror image, or liquid cenk form

>mediaite.com/online/the-young-turks-uc-berkeley-riots-could-have-been-right-wing-plot-by-Sup Forums/

The delusion

giving Sup Forums too much credit. internet people dont result to violence mmkay

>Sup Forums hates science
Goodnight my sides

How could a bunch of NEETs and lazy faggots be responsible for those riots when they can't even move 5 ft to talk to a girl

It wasn't. I was here that night, we were bemused, but... didn't do anything...

Did we?

>UC Berkley Riots Could Have Been Right-Wing Plot by Sup Forums

So was the Armenian genocide.

>putin
>kushner
>bannon
>Sup Forums
They're getting closer.

Compare the 4channers hijacking HWNDU to the mysterious politically ambiguous peaceful protestors at Berkeley. How many similarities are there?

Anonymous, the most organized "Sup Forums" group is left leaning, and hates Trump, so if they had anything to do with it it would be non-ironic.

Lulzsec is dead I'm pretty sure and if they aren't Sony doesn't have any servers at Berkeley so they wouldn't be interested.

Did we do the DC inauguration protests too?

He's fucking losing it. lol. If only we were capable of such things, but we don't do such kikery shit like that.

I wish this site had that much power

A dude on Twitter has already doxxed one of the riot leaders and he's a like a 50 yo commie faggot working at the uni.

Utter pure frustration.

Here's your explanation:

Tinfoil as fuck. Leftism reaches yet another new nadir.

reminder to ingore all threads starting with a tweet asking Sup Forums to think of a comeback

Dirty fat roach.

The printing press was a mistake.

It was ironic senpai

The Constitution was a mistake.

So was the Charter.

And the Magna Carta.

People are not equal - what a foolish experiment this millennium has been.

fuck, u mean i missed out on one of our plots, how come nobody let me know?!!!

Evidence?

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/12/payton-head-mizzou-student-body-president-apologiz/

Honestly, TYT have been such a mess after Nov. 8 I'm starting to legitimately feel sorry for them.
At this point I doubt their agenda is to shill for anyone, they're just butthurt.

Who is the rioter known as Sup Forums?

>leftists throw a hissy fit, riot and kill people
>they collectively blame it on the right and pretend they're morally superior
I want to get off this ride

I know people will laugh this off but is it any difference that he conspiracies that Soros was funding anti-Trump protestors?

I admit it. It was for the glory of Kek.

the final redpill