Antifa protestor worked for UC Berkeley

theralphretort.com/uc-berkeley-rioter-exposed-works-university-203017/

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg9uoI8RQKc
youtu.be/kzG4oEutPbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahh the old Williamsburg Hipster bleeding heart liberal. All the beards and overpriced bespoke food don't provide license to walk into Crown Heights. Those pussies are too scared to even go into Jewish neighborhoods.

t. New Yorker tired of the pussy shit.

Nice beating (((Antifa))) with their own weapons.

Man you guys sure are worried about violence in our politics now that you're getting sucker punched and murdered in the streets.

It's almost like the alt-right is filled with whiny bullies who run from actual fights. Notice I distinguished you from the real right, which defeated the Nazis and Communism one after the other. Neither ideology has anything to do with American values.

Its almost like the 'alt right' is made up of regular citizens who decided to vote for a particular candidate.

Police should handle these communist terrorists. We won the election and now Trump rules - deal with it.

This fucking faggot's power level is astonishing! I've never seen such numbers!

Buttfrustrated

He's from 'weird twitter' so he's a pedophile allied with jews

Ah, a tattoo covered nu-normie. What a surprise.

Lucky this is anonymous or id find your family and string them from electric poles with their own shoe laces.

Or possibly they might just fall over one day du to a chemical concoction.

Antifa is made up of lgbt people and some weak minorities, with horrible fore-planning

>we
Get a fucking life foreigner

I'm out of loop, this nigga get charged with anything?

"Man you guys sure are worried about violence in our politics now that you're getting sucker punched and murdered in the streets." the autist screeched as President Trump gripped his neck hard and forcefully entered his body. "We're the resistance now, good night alt-right!" he mumbled quietly to himself, he knew he would have power again soon but for now it was best to submit and let Trump finish, after all it was only another 406 weeks of violent ass rape and he had all the time in the world.

He looks like a douchebag.
Why none of you anons shoot him yet?
Fucking burger faggots.

>It's almost like the alt-right is filled with whiny bullies who run from actual fights

I don't think the anti-Semetic, homophobic, racist alt-right members would be lining up to listen to a fag Jew.

I posted this last night

I'm in a lib safe space

>impotent rage

Lmao. Stay inside like usual.

>theralphretort
hah, good one my little drumpfkin pookie poo

Well, I feel that I also won with Trump as president - so I think I can say "we".

>yelling "fuck Mexicans"

You can't please these guys

You will never be American or matter at all to America.
Get a life.

As of yet, they have not violated NAP.
I'm not gonna lift a finger to stop them from burning down their own sanctuaries.
Until then it's free entertainment, but if they do....god help them.

Doesn't matter. One man falls, 10 more take his place. This is War and our army is growing stronger every day.

White nationalists used to talk about the coming Storm.

The Storm has arrived and none of you will survive. When we win, we will not be kind.

whatcha doin rabbi?

Hes to BASED to get charged. Maybe the FBI will do something.

Making fascist bite the curb. Haven't you seen my videos?
It's a new craze.
You should stay inside. :^)

It's been like 2 weeks you dumb nigger, talk to me in eight years. The wild ride has just begun.

You're no ISIS, fag.

lel

I do not need to be an American to benefit from Trump being president.

You're making a good point.
It's here and it's only been 2 weeks.
Just think what the long term plans are

Can't figure out if this is a troll or legit... Too hard to tell anymore. Must be a troll. Not even the faggots of antifa could possibly think they could win a war against us, right?

Who are these guys? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>demonstrates anti-nazi inclusion
who's the fascist again?

Then why is pol terrified?

Why are you screaming for the police to save (you) from me?

We will win. And when we do you will be the ones hunted through the streets.

I guess Trump has a good reason to defund Berkeley now

Your long term plans are to sit and take it up the ass because you have no weapons, no money, no capital, and no hope. Get a job.

Loser needs to roleplay as American to feel meaning in life.
The people who eat asphalt in all the recent videos, that's who! Very easy to point them out, they usually have a bit of red on em

>m-m-muh legal system
>muh l-laws

Quit crying for the white supremacist system to save your life. They will not. They stand back and watch us murder you.

Let's git him fired XD

Mate, they're already trying to change the story saying the rioters were actually right wingers etc...

That attitude is extremely helpful so thank you.

that pic was taken at Vinnie's Pizzeria
148 Bedford ave, 11249
see pic related

Far left anarcho-communist groups that have come out of hiding with Trump's election and are committing acts of terrorism. Are there documentaries on Antifa or something? I'm actually really fascinated by how they just appeared. I'm wondering how they find each other, how they organize these riots, etc.

Get some. Seriously.

Oh we are. Stay at home.

This faggot is around 50 years old. Why was even at a 'student protest'?

let em have this. they live in europe. :(

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

Also extremely helpful. Please spread this sentiment.

Hes one of the leader who brainwash kids.

pretty sure every city (or at least cities with universities) has an area full of these hippy fucks. in Columbus we have Clintonville.

t. Mister "to busy hunting time traveling Nazis too work".

Every, damn, time.

Ah fuck off

>increasingly nervous fascists

Keep screaming for the police to save you. They will not.

It's only a matter of time until we are throwing molotov cocktails though your bedroom window.

You think this is hyperbole. You think we are incapable. We are not.

is this real or shit posting? I mean it is sorta shit posting either way.

So assuming its real...a war you say user? 10 men you say. Let me introduce you to something called BLU-108. You live because me and my own are not unleashed on you. You live because Trump has compassion and love in his heart.

Please. Watch my video. That looks like the right size and shape of a protestor crowd. Go back inside, dye your hair a new shade, and read whatever your protestor, i mean professor is spoon feeding you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bg9uoI8RQKc

Your words carry no weight, all you people are known for is causing petty vandalism, minor assaults, and screaming. Nothing but a bunch of aging squeegee kids thinking they have any power at all.

Tsk tsk tsk yep, I recognize that writing style from a mile away.

NSA is listening, remember

>Stay at home
we have been. you haven't left your liberal cities yet why would we look for you outside? you're like a tibetan monk lighting yourself on fire trying to get sympathy from soulless chinese. you haven't thought it through. you are wasting your time.

post archive links newfag

Must be a vast Sup Forums conspiracy.

That's probably the saddest redpill people will have to swallow.
Alt right a bunch of weeb patriots.
fuck this reality i want out.

whatcha doin rabbi?

>impotent whitey has mass killing fantasy

Hold the fucking presses

what's funny is that most real black dudes hate this kind of w'burg faggot

So where's that Hungarian that denied the faculty supported it and said the students didn't participate?

Where are the celebrities claiming it was just a bunch of false-flagging right wingers?

Bahahahahahahaha

Very helpful sentiment. Spread to your friends. Antifa is nothing to worry about!

Reported to FBI. have fun

These guys are clearly Bogs

One man falls 10 step up to take his place.

You racist fascists do not get to win. Attacking you now is self-defense.

Maybe tonight you'll awake from dead sleep to hear the stamping of boots and victorious howls as we come for you. Maybe tomorrow night.

After setting your home on fire we will drag you out onto your front lawn and hold a battlefield trial.

You are not laughing now

Check id retard

>Being scared of masked faggots that have to travel in packs to be safe
Lel

Quit role-playing you fag.

I actually am laughing hysterically at your autism, keep it coming pal

What... you thought this was a motherfucking game?

I don't know anything about blacks in Brooklyn, most I'd assume live in squalid poverty and have opinions that don't matter to fucking anyone. I don't associate with Bridge/Tunnel people.

You're a fucking retard. Stop with the day of the rope antifa role playing. Beating fascists who have the gall to step outside is great.
Stick to the script.

I like that you have no way to defend yourself against what I show you. So instead you turn over onto your back and start pissing yourself in the hopes that I will go away in disgust so you can get up and declare victory to the empty air around you.

No. I am going to sit here and wait for you to figure out how you will survive once you are branded a terrorist organization. I am also telling you, the military by and large hates you.

We....hate...you. We want you dead. We laugh at your dumb shit on the reg. Fuck, I hope the police bust out the disruptors on you guys. It will be AWESOME.

youtu.be/kzG4oEutPbA

top kek for a leaf

>It's only a matter of time until we are throwing molotov cocktails though your bedroom window.

there's not all that many fascists in the shitholes your "demonstrations" usually happen
but sure, keep marching through fucking UC Berkeley in search of nazis to beat up. hope you have fun.

lol wonder if he mite have bin payd to kill
haha
rly makes u stink

We don't have AntiFa in South Carolina though.
Cause they'd get shot.

I'm shaking in my boots. Lol.

>hurting my feelings with words justifies physical violence, rioting and looting

Okay...

:^)

Yes, your war on the right wing stronghold of Berkley, California proceeds without a hitch.

Cells splinter and mutate. A once benign cell of peaceful protesters splits. One half becomes far more committed to direct action.

This process repeats. And repeats. This is only week two of your white supremacist State.

You will not see month two.

Water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets when?

i've seen on two separate occasions where you guys struggle to beat up a trash can

why you guys hate trash cans so much btw?

Fpbp

We cannot allow a white supremacist State to survive.

Attacking it now is self-defense.

Israel exists as a White Nationalist ethno-state, why not fly there and riot?

>Storm is coming

All white men love the rain faggot. Kek. Nigger.

this
I'd like to see antifa try that shit in an uncucked state, or outside of a nascar race.

Stop replying to the gays and negroes. You'll only get them excited and then they'll start rapping and having poz orgies.

Trump promised to round up and destroy all terrorists, so enjoy your time until you are dealt with.

See
So you ARE terrorists like ISIS.

I will personally sponsor your trip to Israel, friend.