/asg/ - Anti-Shill General

This is or headquarter to fight against shills, to introduce Normies on what to do on different Shillcon-Levels and to talk about CTR / CREW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL — YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WITNESS A SHILL THREAD

CURRENT SHILLCON LEVEL: 2

> One Anti-Shill thread only!
Keep talking about the shill invasion in one thread only, don't open 50 "Stop shilling" threads, because you would be spaming this board yourself.
Keep it here, in this General, and create the next thread, if it dies. If you have to remember normies about basic anti-Shill rules, link to this General.

> Don't reply
If you reply to shill threads, you are worse than a shill! NEVER REPLY! Sup Forums is a fast board, if nobody replies, the thread will die in 10min.

> sage
Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

> Filter
Use the Filter and hide Threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" or similar things just a shill will post.

> Report
Report Shillthreads IF they are not about politics or current events or if they created multiple copies of the same thread. Reporting something like Communism Generals will not led to a deletion, it's a waste of time.

> But, but… i should just ignore them and do nothing?… i don't want to be helpless! I want to do something!
Offence is the best defence. Spread some redpilled memes in Social Media and lefty Safe Spaces. It hurts them more than their shilling here hurts us.

> "I am posting in Imageboard XYZ during the shilling, follow me!"
BackUp boards are very controversal, because if we focus on one BackUp board, the shills will follow us.
And the boards we visit will hate us, because they will think that they get raided by Sup Forums. So the general advice is to not post any BackUp boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8
opensocietyfoundations.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLIDING IS NOW IN EFFECT

SHAREBLUE CREW SHILLS ARE HERE.

The intention is to cause conflict within Sup Forums concerning the new Berkeley riots.

Brock works for Soros.

So does Antifa.

Division is their tactic.

We have one goal together on this board, and that is to dispense the redpill and seek out truth.

>implying we get paid for this
Your safe space is gone, drumpfy.

one day kikes will be gassed, and we will not have to do this..

>safe space
>Sup Forums

why is that a gif? i expected him to do an evil grin...

REMINDER

Yup it's time to get moving. Keep this thread bumped and alive

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8

Tell /ptg/ and others.

These shills are trying to cause conflict.

They would love nothing more than for civil war to brew under Trumps presidency.

We can't let it happen.

We won't let them win

bump

Were getting swarmed right now

Guys come the fuck on and bump. They are overwhelming us

Move to this thread for now. They're talking about the right things.

My communications professor dropped the Soros pill on me yesterday after I told him I wanted to do my analysis on Sup Forums... I mentioned how here is criticized, and it only got me deeper into the wormhole. Where can I find decent information on him? Is he the opposite of the the Koch brothers? Where do the rothschilds fit in?

Just look at their website, it's full of shit that only destabilises. Why would he throw so much money, what's his endgame?

opensocietyfoundations.org/

Bumped

Hello . Have you considered that maybe supporting Trump is a bad idea? He is causing riots everywhere. Also he is racist like the Hitler. Thanks.

-Ron

Bump

bump, post extra redpills... maybe a couple of shills will swallow them

Bamp

Again another bump. You're killing me Sup Forums