You thought it was going to stop

>you thought it was going to stop
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NEVER FORGET, YOUR LIFE IS WORTH NOTHING IF NOT SACRIFICED FOR GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE GOY.

Fuck off leaf. This is a Pro-Israel board.

Israel is our number one ally! MAGA!

Lol what? Since when...

Sup Forums goys are sooooo easy to manipulate it's not even funny

since always you leftist cuck.

Jews need to be gassed

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
It's not ideal, but i'd rather have one ally in the middle east than none.

oy vey

The jews are next after we purge the muslim scum.
Do not doubt the 5D chess Trump is playing.

KEK loves ISRAEL
How will anti-semites ever receover!!

Trumps going to invade Iran to make America great again, not for the Jews stupid

This, better start with the symptom before the root cause.
Go from the bottom to the top.

Since redditfags hue hue

This, the last war was started in like what, 2006 or something bro. Come on man, those jets aren't going to fly themselves.

Stupid leaf, why is your OP so fucking retarded if you're going to be reasonable?

Thank you goyim, BOW DOWN TO YOUR OVERLORD!

fuck off sjws, we support israel

Who the fuck are you, go suck a dick, fag.

>Trumps going to invade Iran to make America great again, not for the Jews stupid

Hmm

He's the anti-Christ, oh course he will do whatever the Christ killers tell him.

Really made me think

Get back into the oven.

You replied to me, stupid chink dogfucker.

Shame iranians are backwards niggers. If they weren't the type that stone women to death and chant "death to america" it would be ok, but they are scum.
Fuck rothschilds, fuck Islam, fuck judaism, fuck all of it.

>what is sharia law
>what is bacha bazi
>what is stoning women
>what is throwing gays from building
>what is iran hostage crisis
>what is US boat hostages
>what is anti-american sentiment emanating constantly from their government
>what is stolen drone they copied

Oh I had it with you you fucking weaboo dom't come crying when I whoop your ass

Who the fuck cares about that

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

will amerifats still defend trump if they have to die for israel in Iran ?

I wanna FUCK this cat girl.

Stupid schizophrenic canadian, rake yourself.

>girl

>what is anti-american sentiment emanating constantly
Disdain for Kike owned nation full of backstabbers

I'm just playing both sides, you're supposed to love jews right you filthy weaboo fuck.

>disdain for greatest country in the world that doesn't have sharia law
FTFY

You're just shitposting, zheng.

Cuck leafs on a roll tonight

and what in the fuck is this?

Whatever, your countrymen will die to make the ZOG mad dosh. Godspeed, DEUS VULT. I'll enjoy seeing casualty counters go up and up and up, sky's the limit

dude wtf is that shit? wtf happend there? you sick leafs.

can I get a quick run down on this image?

Your countrymen will die of dog AIDS before any of us die for the jews.

I wonder how many stupid hicks will sign up for the freedom Jew after watching cinematic navy commercials on Super Bowl Sunday?

I'll take things that will never happen for 500 Tom

Sup Forums can't refute this

>legalize dog sex
>legalize gay marriage
>full of liberals
More likely than you think.

How dare you insult such a beautiful womyn!!

>those italian parties
now i know what i wont vote next june

I need a new playground. No nigger hate threads. Cant even start a kike hate thread. Dox the shills and bring machetes to antifa. World needs to wake up before your grandchildren become Mohammed. Also gas the kikes 1488 and i love tacos. Napalm ftw. Ellis Island needs a comeback. No dual citizenship in America. Your An American or go fucking home. Nuke china and the japs.

Moar.

self-harm scars, probably

Muh my genes are better then any jews.

I thought Jews consider a baby Jewish only if the mother is Jewish?

it is so messed up, whatever it is.

I mean people are laughin at the meme, and I mean a lot. I don't think it's going away seemingly for as long as the internet exists.

Think about that one.

just out of curiosity what's the original

Like actually think about it go- I mean guys..
In my opinion, I can see this Jew meme staying alive for as long as the internet exists.

Think about it.
The merchant forever, a meme.
You all just love that Jewish person don'tcha?
Goyim.

If we all stopped judging, do you really think God would say "well hey let's let these Jews control the other creations of mine and call'em goyim!" Nah, so think about it. We have the capability and pretty well have done ever since the mem came out, been using it and seeing it and we still get a cheap laugh out of it. When you think about it, that damn mem's gunna last forever..

Krokodil?

holy shit a zombie
get the shotgun