To further divide, splinter, and fracture the Left. To make the Left devour their own. To destroy Left ideologies from within. Virtue signal to death.
>What type of Ops will this be?
A covert, subversive op. Every person is a single agent operating on his own. You will not know who other agents are, as they will be incognito as well. We cannot reveal ourselves on the battlefield.
>What is the Operation?
Create a fake Leftist identity online. Insert yourself in Leftist politics and discussion spheres. Make genuine appearing comments and small talk to appear legitimate. During discussion of a particular issue, appear to have generally favorable Leftist opinions except one or two MAJOR controversial stances that you defend. Propagate heated discussion, derailing, controversial virtue-signaling, and extreme Lefty stances to create divides in these communities. This is the goal. Create division, doubt, anger.
>Why will this work?
There can only be a win-win outcome as long as you stay under cover. Your political debate will create one of two responses. Both are desirable. The first is another Leftist disagreeing with your controversial views. Although they identify as left, they will feel less comfortable in that place knowing someonw with such an extreme view also identifies as a leftist. They may feel disgust or contempt for their own people and/or party. You want to cast seeds of doubt.
The other response is finding other Leftists who agree with your controversial stances. It's good to have a group of followers that are in line with your fake identity's views. As you argue with other Leftists, your group may come to defend your stance. This is good. It creates a divide. It further polarizes their factions. It creates an "us vs. them" mentality within the Left. Remember, the first part of the ops is DIVIDE.
Keep in mind that the Left loves to virtue signal, censor in the name of political correctness, explore "intersectional" issues of a subject, and victimize themselves. Use this to your advantage.
>How to get started?
Phase 1: Come up with your fake identity. Pick which issues you will push. Create a Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/Reddit account. Set up your profile to look as legitimate and genuine as possible. Start by making a few posts of in-character "personal" posts and general left things like being pro-refugee, anti-Trump, a few lefty memes. Your first step is to grow an audience. Even 50-100 genuine people following you back is good enough, but always strive for more. Do not start on your controversial issues just yet. Follow some lefty organizations and pages. This will help you out in the beginning stages. Add some average lefty people. Small to medium sized accounts work best for Twitter and Tumblr. You should start getting follow backs. Keep going. Spend the next few days making original posts and reblogging typical lefty articles and content. Always comment on posts by larger accounts, it's an easy way to grow followers.
NO NOT USE Sup Forums MEMES, NAZI SYMBOLS, PEPE, OR ANY THING THAT CAN GIVE YOU AWAY. YOU MUST APPEAR GENUINE AT ALL TIMES!
>PHASE 2 Now you have your identity established, you're following active accounts, you are receiving genuine followers back, and you're interacting in character as best as you can. Now is the time to flip the switch. This is when you start injecting your controversial Left view into conversation, statuses, and discussion. This is where you begin to debate and argue with other members of the Left, while still trying to appear genuine in character and beliefs.
This is where you may have to observe and study far Left behavior on social media. Learn some of their code words and contexts.
Remember to keep some normal looking posts. You do not want people to click your profile and instantly see nothing but argument - they will catch on you're a troll.
Thanks for the bump, CREW
posted on reddit
hispanics (mostly catholic) vs pro-aborts (everyone on the left) would be a good point of tension to hit
>Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. >This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. >Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law:
>You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish. >God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. >Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes. (CCC 2271)
is all I need to agree with you
Very good! Here are some others
>What are some examples of identities and controversial views?
The black, queer, feminist, woman -> Who wants to end "whiteness" in feminism The feminist migrant girl from the Middle East -> Who wants to liberate women through advocating Sharia Law The male feminist, Antifa, pro-choice, vegan -> Who advocates for post-birth abortions up to 1 year after birth The asexual, agendered, they/them, with a mental disorder -> Who is trans-age and pushes for relationships with children
CREW is their legal branch. ShareBlue is the online control presence. The CREW posts were ShareBlue posts. Go read their "leaked manuals."
This is a good operation op.
I'll do Twitter first since that's the place which has a very active political user base of all types, and you can comment on many larger accounts of politicians, journalists, groups, etc.
1. Signing up sometimes requires a phone number verification. If you receive this and do not wish to give out your real number (why would you?) you can create a phone number with Google Voice or search around for sites that have temporary free burner numbers with SMS services.
2. Pick a profile picture that goes along with your created identity. Find a SJW nobody on Instagram or the like, take their picture, flip it and edit it so it can't be reverse searched, and set it as your own. Alternatively, use a logo or icon from a social justice movement, or a flag for LGBTQ/sexuality/genders. Your profile description might be something like "Feminist. Ally. We are all Muslims. Stand together and #Resist" You can view lefty accounts for good ideas.
3. Phase 1 is important. Post some normie/lefty stuff every day. Got a few minutes waiting for the train? Post. Getting ready to turn in and go to bed? Post. Taking a quick break at work? Post. It doesn't matter if your first few days don't get much engagement. But if it does happen, always reply and talk to other genuine accounts.
I will go more in-depth.....
People could also claim partial ethnic backgrounds and then speak for those groups. If you're a Slav, you're an Asian American. If you're Med, Arab. Whatever fits most closely. You can defend positions that are indefensible from a white person within those identities.
4. Grow your userbase. It's hard as a small account to gain traction at first. Start after you made some genuine normie tweets. Even say "I'm new here and I need friends" in a post. Search some lefty journalists or organizations. Add them. It's good if these accounts have a lot of people that comment on their posts. Go down the line and start adding other lefties/liberals of all types. Just get handfulls of people added. Eventually some others will follow you back. Usually smaller accounts will follow back since they're new and looking for people to follow too. Do this every day. It only takes a few minutes to add a hundred people. You can look at an account's followers and just add add add, then go to the next and add add add. And so on.
5. Crowdfire! This is a free service (can be used in app form or in-browser) that lets you see who has followed you back and who has unfollowed you. As you carry out Phase 1 and add tons of people, your Twitter timeline will start getting clogged with a bunch of shit you don't care about for ops purposes. I'd suggest linking your twitter account with Crowdfire and checking all who didn't follow back once a week. Crowdfire makes it easy to unfollow all those who never gave you a follow back. It also lets you see what accounts followed you, and you can follow them in return. It's a big snowball!
Remember to always post a few "personal" posts and retweet some "woke" shit to appear normal during Phase 1.
Literally doing nothing has the same result
If he is crew, then he didn't realize by making this someone could just take a screenshot and show it to a news agency or blog group or twitter followers and then they'll be paranoid of people they just met or new people that show the same interests - I think it would be a bad idea for them to do this, but it sounds like they would think this up too.
>when people use edits of the OC you made 5 years ago
The proliferation of that flag still makes me jolly, for some reason.
Yes! I see lefties trying to 'move goalposts' of what "whiteness" or "blackness" is, and who's invited to the club and who's not. This is another great angle to push for more fracturing.
You're right - they ARE eating themselves alive! We're just here to help speed things up.
I guess that is outcome 3, lefties paranoid of anyone new to their movement. In turn that will speed up the dismantling process further. That's the beauty of this ops - if you're under cover then you're playing your part. All outcomes lead to splintering the left.
A pepe I made got mentioned in an online article about DIY spaces, I thought it was hilarious
Lol I posted this thread to r/politics and they deleted it because they don't take submissions from Sup Forums. They're actively strangling their sources of intel.
6. Comment! Engage! Converse! One of the easiest ways to get people to add you and notice you is to simply comment on other people's posts. Once you're efficient at navigating the interface it only takes a few minutes to dish out your opinions on other people's tweets.
7. Increase your channels of influence. Typically, posts on Twitter with pictures or a .gif will get more clicks and responses- even comments with pictures or gifs. See a trending hash tag? Participate! Spew out a lefty line and follow it up with a trending hash tag or two. You can also use common hash tags in your "personal" posts (like #LGBTQ or #Resist) If you're going to use a has tag, people respond better if you have it at the end, and no more than three. Posting a funny lefty meme on trending hash tags can get you quick notice. Just be mindful that a lot of your followers aren't necessarily interested in following a meme-factory, so keep your meme image posting tasteful and occasional.
8. By week 1 or 2, you should be ready to move in to Phase 2. Keep in mind you should always have Phase 1 in the background, always trying to add genuine people to your account and have them add you back. Now that you have a big enough pool of people's posts and retweets to comment on, start making your opinions more extreme. Find the delicate balance of not coming off too angry all the time, but just confrontational enough.
Bunped. We need to smash CREW
KEK thinks its hilarious too
/r/politics is completely infested. Maybe posting this on voat, infinitychan, slow/pol/, and places like that would be better.
So Sup Forums becomes CTR?
LOL careful not to break your arms jerking off to your little fantasy over there
Never interrupt your enemy while he is busy making a mistake?
An effective CTR. CTR sucked ass. Sup Forums is pretty decent at this kind of thing.
Hi CREW thanks for the bump
Encourage your enemy to make mistakes, from within. (btw, the Art of War should be on everyone's reading list) & checked
We are great at picking up the nuances. &checked
REMINDER: THE GLOBALIST JEWRY AND RUSSIANS ARE ACTIVELY DESTROYING AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND SOCIAL TRUST WITH EXTREME LIBERAL/RACIST POSITIONS.
>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).
By participating in this shit you actively destroying the nation and heritage your family built for you.
9. Try to debate multiple people in one post (ex: @soandso1 @lefty2 @libtard3 WELL I THINK GAY MEN HAVE TOO MUCH PRIVILEGE!)
This way your clever disruptions reach more people at once, and they will reply to you -usually- with the other people tagged as well, further disrupting them and their friends. Remember that your comments sometimes show up on your followers timelines, and their comments back at you can sometimes show up on their follower's timelines. The more you play, the more people see.
10. The goal is not to get people to block you entirely. At some point you will have to take the cue and back off an argument or end it with your most twisted liberal logic to prove your opinion right. You are not there to purely harass and troll. Crafting and timing are all a part of this.
Infograph for how to create social media personas and profiles and shit. Good info
We were already the New Jews.
The idea is to have them devour and disable themselves before further extreme action is taken by them. Nip in the bud.
This is great!
>Places you can find temporary fee SMS numbers from