SJWs used to be EMOs back in Highschool

This is according to my own research.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums, I know I'm right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uYYIQW1d4MM
youtube.com/watch?v=7_MEzKmYopI
youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SJWism is essentially a fad much like emo, goth, punk, etc

It will eventually die and be laughed at in ten years

i went to school with emochin, she blew me in a gotrain parking lot no lie

Jenn DaCockstar

10 years? How about giving it 4 years at best?

It's already being laughed at and the only thing missing is permanently killing it.

Do you see her blowing bubblegum bubbles?

I liked them better when they were emos.

no she sucked my cock in the winter about 10 years ago

this makes sense. emo was always just goth for fags and pussies.

Did you cum in her chin?

>mfw goth/emo styles are dead

>mfw hottest styles too

at least they were white

This.

Also, what about 'scene' style?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT AN SJW

sadly dead too ;-;

Honestly, thank god for Antifa being filled with such idiots. they're speeding this up hardcore.

I...I...I never got the chance to scoop one of those chicks up...

A life, truly wasted.

Like a rotten log
Half buried in the ground
My life, which
has not flowered, comes
to this sad end.
too comes to this sad end.

shieeetttttt, scratch that last line. Not supposed to be there.

Literally can't tbqh, it's just a natural progression of the trend.
In a normal human being you progress from caring about your family and friends to caring about your society and your country.
For a narcissistic cunt that only cares about themselves at the expense of others this wider perception of the world around them instead warps into a hatred and disrespect for their society and their country.

Makes sense with the colored hair and shit
But Damn I used to fucking love emos, you fags remember the stickam days?

I forgot to mention this but the other Emo and Scene kids that aren't SJWs have evolved into Kawaii Weeaboos.

I think it's because those subcultures have a similar base as the liberal idea of "instead of conforming in certain cases, always stand out as much as humanly possible and then complain"

Is the pancake nipples rumour true?

I met a girl like 10 years ago who was a real emo. Recently I saw her in the local newspaper website complaining about some SJW gender equality bullshit. She even had the "offended by everything" haircut and was about 20 kilos overweight. It made me sad since she used to be pretty cute. Add me to the statistics.

I think it comes from a place of rampant self hatred. So yeah, you're probably right.

punk -> goth -> emo -> scenefag ->SJW -> antifa commie -> punk again
nupunks when?

I was emo/scene in high school
Not a sjw now

LOL it's XxPrincessPunkxx

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uYYIQW1d4MM

Fuck, I remember this cunt. This must have been, what, ten years ago?

Only oldfag Sup Forumstards can remember her.

Congratulations!

>Jenn DaCockstar
She made a video back in 2012. She became a hipster potsmoker. Kept talking about her life sucks and she don't give a fuck.

quick run down on labelism

Have you taken the chinpill lads?

This is what she looks like now btw

youtube.com/watch?v=7_MEzKmYopI

I've heard this theory before. Don't know myself, never paid attention to emo stuff or knew any.

Whoa she looks like a complete Normie now.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg

Ah, high school. I had a crush on an emo chick. Of course she's full blown SJW now. So are all her little emo friends from back in the day. I love the emos were attention whores. Oh the pain of it all their life is so hard. While the real outcasts had to go home and listen to their parents screaming all day or whatever. These same people probably had only or two friends tops. But they didn't wear all black and listen to shitty hot topic bands. They enjoyed the simpler things in life. Playing Halo at midnight with that one good friend of yours. Discovering anime, and eventually Sup Forums. Taking the "red pill". All of those freaks, outcasts, and what not. They're us. Well, not the WORST of the worst. Those are the wizards and creepers.

that goths for trump chick is my new waifu

I was going to post a comment but every point I was going to make has already been made by other anons.
>emo's and sjw's are/were attention whores
>they likely have trauma
>they'll regret it all as soon as adulthood kicks in
Oh, and I even had a story about fucking an emo chick the summer after high school graduation. It was pretty fucking good.