That moment when the laughter stops

Hold the FUCKING phone... you're trying to tell me they've found the wheels of a Chariot in the red sea... and NO ONE CARES...? They already fucking carbon dated it... it checks out... it's old and it's been there for a while...
youtube.com/watch?v=K-OYBSIAgBQ

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD NOW? well it's to late.. i hope you enjoy your trips to hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ubKUip6pz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Yes

>well it's to late
tfw to intelligent too believe in god

>christcucks believe in carbon dating now
lmaoing at ur life pham

Excuse me? Your fedora tipping Atheist scientist ALWAYS lean towards carbon dating.. they always try to drive there point home with carbon dating... now you'll abandon science when it proves god exist..? wow (Clap Clap Clap)

>jebel el lawlz

Go away you bandwagon humping fucking teenager who might be closing in on his second week with /pol. No. No. Sorry. Stick around. Forever. Just stop posting. And lurk more. Wait. Don't respond. Just lurk more

>boat transports chariot on the red sea
>some fuckup causes boat to lose cargo
>chariot falls to the bottom of the sea
>dumb fucks claim this 100% proves god thousands of years later

???

What is this supposed to prove exactly?

this

Wouldnt a whole fucking army have to be burried there? And not a fucking chariot?

>a chariot
>a
Is there nothing else?

I fucking hate you do goddam much

If you watched the video you wouldn't of asked me that

>well it's too late
>tfw it's not too late because I'm still alive and just converted

it only proves Hercules chucked a chariot on a drunken bet

t. r/le_dolan

Tl;dw

it's called a low tide retard

True. And the real Mount Sinai is not in Egypt , but in Saudi Arabia. There are still places in S.A. named after Moses (Wadi Musa and such).

Doesn't mean the Ashkenazis were those Hebrews. Ashkenazis are converts.

My favourite part is when he reads from someone's shitty myfirstwebsite that makes a bunch of claims about all of this being tested at Universities but doesn't provide any evidence of that. Or any evidence at all other than someone's shitty joke website.

started watching the video... will watch it, but let me tell you... first sentence in and this guy sounds like a lisping autist.

Ok

Why would a wheel in the sea even suggest something religious and not ? Was there something in the bible about underwater chariots or something?

that anime looks silly von willy.

The guy who made the discoveries seems like a major troll.
The chariots, fine. Mount sinai, plausible. Noahs ark, maybe. The ark of the covenant, c'mon guy..

Believe what you want... fire tornados exist... but rarely happen... when they where crossing the sea god stopped the army chasing after them at first with a fire tornado... could of been just by chance... but.... yea..... how much chance are you willing to take?

OY VEY

I don't care because i'm already too intelligent not to believe the bible.

They've found Noahs Ark on top of Mt Ararat in Turkey too, exact same measurements from the Tow'rah.

Go to blessyahowah.com if you wanna read the oldest greek manuscripts and dead sea scrolls.

I really just want to see Lot's wife, but somebody probably already sprinkled her on something and she is gone. :/ Also let us know when they've found another Pharaoh, so we can save pictures of his face and compare it to the next leftist presidential candidate.

pretty sure that is just where conan the barbarian finds a tomb with a sword in it and then kills some doggos outside

Mate, fire tornadoes happen every fucking summer here. Show me fire tornadoes happening in the desert.

When Moses led the Exodus, the Pharaoh pursued the Jews with chariots. God parted the Red Sea so the Jews could escape slavery, then brought the waters back together to drown the Egyptian charioteers.

It's worth looking into, the Bible is largely the accounting of the history of a people (Israel) so there are going to be accurate accounts that my ancestors don't have about their history (we were too busy being raided by the Vikings or something)

use your brain you foster drinking degenerate. why would just one chariot fall overboard? dont you think there would be other debris?

this is why no one takes australian posts seriously retard

Where the fuck you been

Fuck off leaf. Why would a pursuing army crushed under incredible amounts of water leave intact chariot wheels and axles, no further debris and most importantly only one chariot out of the several hundred pursuing the kikes?

Its never to late to start to believe

the bibLE IS TRUE cause the bible is TRUE THe bible being TRUE CONFIRMS THE BIBLE IS TRUE!

Atheists BTFO The bible proves the bible is true!

The only trips to hell i'm taking are these ones right here nigger

look at the picture you ignorant moron. a wheel fell off the axix hence why its the only there.

when a leaf gets all smug and just makes false assumptions ----> there are other debris down there

Its fake

>hence why

No wonder you retards are getting outsmarted by chinks and sand niggers.

>army of chariots drown at sea
>only find one wheel
You're missing the point, if it was a field of debris people would be excited/

Why would just one chariot be closed in on by the Red Sea? Why just one wheel found? Dumb stupid idiot leaf

So, chariots were never allowed on sinkable ships, because your sky pilot is mysterious?
Confusing, this blind faith is...

>T-THEY LYING TO U!!!

Well why doesn't God just settle this and appear to mankind or give any kind of sign that he is there?

Guess I'm converting to Judaism

okay

When I was younger I had a revisionist "theologist" explain that in those times the Red Sea was lower and / or had a more extreme low tide or something like that. No idea if it's true but all scientific inquiry conducted around religious history is always funded by partisans so it's mostly bullshit.

get out of here you clown. the only reason you suspect it fell off a boat is because so many of your criminal degenerate ancestors fell of the boat from england

how would it possibly have gotten there then

Right, I forgot that God parted the seas and then closed it on a singular Egyptian chariot.

I'm amazed you can use logic in scenario A but not scenario B.

This. Christcucks are truly desperate

You can't be that fucking stupid.. can you? read the bible nigger.

David Gates interviews Dr. David Kim, who made 12 trips behind military fences in Saudi Arabia and climbed Mt. Sinai to collect evidence of a Red Sea crossing. Amazing photos and artifacts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ubKUip6pz0

Underrated

This is why Americans will forever be known as the "dumb ones" no matter what they do.

this is actually a bretty big deal

the problem is christians only believe in carbon dating when it suites them. anytime its used with anything ANYTHING they dont like its not true and inaccurate.

So any time we find something under water, we assume that the body of water must have been parted by God at some point?

red sea is on a fall line. that means earthquakes.

earthquakes means tsunamis,first all the water goes away, then a huge wave comes and destroys anybody dumb enough to have gone looking for shells. parting of the red sea explained.

im sure if they explored the entire sea they would find more remains of these chariots. if anything this proves god and moses split the sea because as you can see the chariot only has one wheel so when god brought the sea back together it would make sense that thats the only one there

you guys are trying too hard to disprove this. this is a good thing. god forgives all, believers, atheists, jews, muslims it doesnt matter

be happy

carbon dating or not this is impressive, I personally think carbon dating is shit in all situations and is irrelevant to this discovery

>manmade object proves god is real

Its just embarrassing at this point.

>Do you believe in god now?
No. It'll turn out to be something that can be explained without magic like it always does. Fuckin sage man.

This. Show us the remains of an army, not a wheel.

if carbon dating is shit then a charriot being old and in a body of water is of no importance. literally none. hell even if it is carbon dating it doesnt mean it couldnt have been dropped off a boat.

>Wtf is carbon dating

A lot of Christian Americans are almost as backward as Muslims. They have such a limited view of existence. They don't even understand that the edgy atheist teen meme is almost entirely American.

British Christians are much nicer people.

Immortal here. Sorry guys that's my bad. I was transporting my chariot over what you lo call the "red sea" now. I was having some buyers remorse so I chucked the thing overboard. Totally forgot about it. Sorry about that.

I didn't watch the video but during the last ice age (before 10k years ago) there were thousands of miles of land exposed that is now underwater. The ruins that turn up in these places are just a part of the irrefutable proof that humans have had civilizations for much longer than is commonly believed, at least dating back 30k years.

Carbon dating still doesnt prove god exists, you ravenous homosexual, it just shows the shit is old.

>You ravenous homosexual
That just showed your maturity

>Carbon dating still doesn't prove god exist
This just showed me your age

Exactly. Are people really thinking even ONE fucking chariot is supposed to prove Moses killed thousands of the fuckers? Fuck Moses and fuck OP. I hope you die in the desert like grandpa schlomo

>Shlomo is an actual Jewish name
What the fuck

You cant prove either of my statements wrong, dick hype.

So... more than one chariot fell off the boat?
Jesus, dude.

>why would only ONE chariot fall off the boat?
>why would God close the sea on only one chariot?
>well if they search more carefully they will probably find more.

Maximum keks.

What statements? Id love to clear up any questions you have.

1. That that user is a dick smoking queer

2. A manmade procedure to date an object can tell if the object was made by a divine entity.

I lose my sunglasses off the side of a yacht in the middle of the ocean. A diver finds them years later. Why are there no other sunglasses here!? It's impossible for these glasses to be here, as there's no other debris around!

That's what you just said.

what in the fuck are you talking about? the chariot clearly has one wheel. have you ever seen a car with one wheel drive down the highway? obviously not because it would break down on the side of the road and the other cars (chariots) would keep moving and obviously be potential kilometres away

i hope its like 6am in australia and you just woke up because your failing to grasp the most basic of concepts

No one is claiming God made the chariot you full blown autistic faggot, we're claiming that one of Pharaoh's soldiers' chariots that was crushed in the parting and re instancing of the Red sea has been found and that the carbon dating matches up to the timeline

>needing proof of god
>dumb

OK.

I agree. Needing proof that God exists is fucking retarded. Damn this nigger needs to read the bible I agree.

are you really comparing a half pound object that you wear on your face to a one tonne chariot that would have to crash through the fencing on the side of the boat

again man i hope its 6am in australia and you lot are all still tired because you posters are dumb as shit

those jews and their jewish tricks

I couldnt understand why this proves god is real, then I remembered Moses parted the red sea while Egyptian chariots chased down shlomo

Kek is stronger

not an argument

1: No shit. He sniffs bike seats for bus passes then walks home

2: "Man made" radio carbon testing is to determine the age of a particular thing. In no way whatsoever does it deal in proving if fucking god exists or not.

>well it's to late
?
That's not a very Christian outlook.

It doesnt matter who made it, it doesnt prove anything. The parting of the red sea did not happen.

Now, blast your own brains out for believing fairytales, or even taking it seriously

lol u got fucking keked

Dude, you are a fucking aggressive god botherer. I'm well in control of my mental faculties, unlike yourself. Have you ever been on a boat you fucking ignorant cunt? Cargo has been lost in the sea throughout history. That's why cargo is SECURED. So it DOESN'T GO OVERBOARD.

I agree, it's no better than those Swedish "historians" saying a ring with the words 'to Allah' in a Viking's tomb meant they were Muslims instead of being pillagers of Northern Muslim occupied Spain, or mercenaries for the Byzantines.

you:
>it would make no sense for only one chariot with only one wheel to fall off a boat
other guy:
>it would make no sense for god to close the sea on only one chariot with only one wheel
you:
>if they look around, they will find the remains of others
pretty lulzy desupai

the arabs have been suppressing the archeological findings of the books of moses for a while.

AYO HOL UP