Inviting President Trump to Speak at UC Berkeley

I just talked to the President of Berkeley's College Republicans yesterday and she said she was organizing an event for President Trump to come to Berkeley and talk about his policies. They've already reached out to his campaign manager and are in the process of waiting for a reply. The BCR expects their request to be approved and that President Trump will come. If this happens, do you think the protests will be even more violent? Or is President Trump less controversial than Milo? I feel like President Trump has made a great effort to unite the nation, so I don't think he will evoke the same visceral responses like Milo has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expect outside security since the police there have proven themselves to be completely incompetent
Probably private contractors and a ton of SS
Heads would be cracked

It'd be great if someone could organize an anti-antifa counter protest. Maybe even get liberals involved.

Who gives a fuck about Berkeley? It's basically a chink concentration camp

why the fuck would trump give a flying fuck about some faggot liberal college

This is bullshit, but I believe it.
Anywho, that's not gonna happen. Fuck Berkley, and fuck white people.

Because if antifacucks try anything, theyre up against Secret Service instead of Campus Security. Look at how hard they protested over a faggot brit. Imagine how triggered they would be if Trump himself showed up.

He's signaled that he does care about the events the other night

Even if Trump doesn't do anything the university still is going to get absolutely buttfucked because no parent is going to waste their money on that school and donors will pull out. Look at Mizzou.

> some faggot liberal college
It's literally the #1 public college in the country you mong.

You're FACKING hilarious

I've heard them boast that and it doesn't impress me

it isn't really a good school

you- some random fag on an imageboard - "Berkeley doesn't impress me"

employers and grad school admission people - people who matter - "Berkeley is hugely prestigious, lets go there to recruit top talent"

They're not as good as stanford (#1 in the world I think) but they aren't bad. They do a lot of research and are next to LBL. Maybe their undergrad isn't so great?

You better not let anything happen to our president. That said, I wish you luck

>They've already reached out to his campaign manager
>campaign manager

Into the heart of the beast.
Can't wait for the SS to splatter some leftist art students brains all over the street

Do you have any proof? Because I am a local and would like to get tickets. Proof, pic I took of the starbucks they destroyed

Trying to salvage federal funding.
I hope Trump shows up and pulls funding in person.

>Trump shows up and pulls funding in person.
That would be ebin.

Secret security would lock down campus. Antifas would destroy yet more shit downtown.

Bannon got salty that his minion got barraged so he complained to Trump about it.

No, it isn't personal. Berkeley is literally the center of american leftism and produces thousands of graduates in STEM who they try to turn left.

David Brock went there.
The Unabomber went there (and it pissed him off)

Stop being ignorant.

They have the best chem program in the world

I don't think you know much about Berkeley. They have been the fascist left for decades. Pumping out women SJW lawyers and journalists and batshit insane trannies and gays into the world far far lefter than you ever thought possible. The cultural zeitgeist of the whole area is that of POC supremacy and militarism against whites.

I wouldn't be surprised if actual Berkeley communists strapped themselves with explosives and attempted something, except it would be 10,000 Soros funded bombs and 10,000 would happily do it.

It would be like Trump landing in the eye of a hurricane on top of the world trade center while it was collapsing.

Trump should NOT go there unless he's bringing a standing army with him.

>It's literally the #1 public college in the country you mong.

that doesnt excuse the fact that its a faggot liberal college.

also theres a difference between "best" and "most popular"

Didn't know that. The STEM is top tier, they just have a very large cancerous SJW tumor growing on them. They need to cut it off and make it about science again.

Reagan failed to do this. Trump is capable, and if he's as good as we say, he will know that universities like berkeley are a key place to focus on.

Berkeley hasn't even acknowledged any responsibility for the protest and the ensuing riot. The University twitter and had been whipping up hysteria using inflammatory language prior to Milo's appearance.
The University which touts itself as "The home of the free speech movement" is one of the worst oppressors of the First Amendment on it's campus. Now faced with losing it's $300 Million dollar Federal funds, it wants to talk.

Trump should tell them to fuck off and withhold their funding, and send the message that public institutions need to abide by the constitution and the laws. The University and it's faculty caused the riot and must be made accountable.

That doesn't sound suspicious at all

It'd make quite a statement wouldn't it.

would it be declared art?

truth be told, these guys are anarchists and hate liberals just like we do.

Stanford is a private school.
Berkeley is and has been the best public university for years.

It IS the best public school.
UCLA is more popular, but it's not the best.

Don't thank me, just doing my best in correcting the record!

>so I don't think he will evoke the same visceral responses like Milo has.
I hope it will so we can see Secret Service woop some bitchboy antifa ass.

The god emperor blessing those degenerate cuckmunists with his presence is too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg

Lol it has a 60% job placement rate. That's fucking awful. Its literally only good for research and stealing shit lib money for a junk education

are you alumni? your precious ego can't allow people to defile berkeley's title, it seems

Berkeley is stupid easy to get accepted into

Liberals will probably side with the red scum.

This. If he visits the campus he gives legitimacy to the actions by acknowledging them being and issue. The same this would have happened if he'd bothered to argue with the CNN reporter instead of just calling them fake news and moving on.

His best course of action is to denounce it as unimportant and move on to actual important things.

Unless you're a CS or Engineering major, and plan on spending your entire career in California, save your money

Go to Cal Poly or something. 1/3 of the cost of Berkeley, none of the headaches, and all of the same prospects you'd get in your field.

t. Financefag

The school has a large liberal arts program.

What's the job placement rate for engineering? I'd guess 100%.

For humanities? I'd guess 0%.

Yup, I am. Does that mean I can't make some corrections? IE

>Berkeley is stupid easy to get accepted into
This is complete nonsense and you know it. It's not MIT levels of difficult, but it's not easy unless you're black or studying liberal arts. EECS has under 8 % acceptance rates.

Though I will say that going to Berkeley for undergrad is pretty silly since most programs are offered at equal level in other universities.

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Trump's not coming, kid. Grow up.

There would be tons of SS and since Obama signed that law that any rioting in an area protected by SS results in an even more severe punishment (10 years imprisonment minimum) it would be glorious because these antifa libtard faggots would get sent to the supermax.

IT'S NOT WORTH IT