Pol BTFO

Pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

hg101.proboards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drumpfledore Star Wars the Frodo pokemon yaaaas!!

oh no! I'll be immortalized in a kick ass game

Thanks for clogging this board with yet another shitty thread. Enjoy your (you)s, leaf.

Remember to sage and hide.

Yasss queen slayyyyyy

They idolize us in secret under a regressive regime filled with marxist subhumans?
That's my boy.

ehem, i fucking hate you americans. *frys vocals* racist nazis. you're all white trash. you know how rich i am, you poor assholes? i'm so fucking rich that i can afford a cashmere beanie, one that looks identical to beanie of that hobo over there, but expensive. **vocal fry superiorly* yeah man. * so fuck you fly over states, especially that one, what is it called? british columbia? yeah fuck you guys, man. now get some fucking culture, you trailer park hick. *smokes a bowl* have you seen this new oscar winning movie called generic oppressed negro movie #9? no, of course not, no-culture rednecks.

at least i'll have grandkids

So one of the greatest fps games of all time?

Trump will make video games retro again?

neat

lol like anyone else here is every going to touch a woman

NAZIS WATCH OUT

My grandkids are going to be watching my old go pro videos?

>Hardcore Gaming 101
I remember going there years ago, shame so many retro gaming sites are cucked.

you have no idea m8

Not if we win.

>tfw drumpf supporters aren't smart enough to get Harry Potter references because they're stupid rednecks who don't read

Gen z lol

Liberals btfo

>Gomez

Someone kill these fucking Mexicans.

wtf... i hate my country now!!!

>idolizes a children's book

I'll be featured in a classic vidya game? Cool.

I will become a video game npc?

At least we'll have grandkids. They abort all their potential kids

>Kurt "Cuckhold" Kalata telling anyone off

Hardcore Gaming 101 probably shouldn't be getting involved in political stuff.

MOST

CONSERVATIVE

GENERATION

IN

DECADES

>this triggers the millennials

I think that book is a joke. "Orchata" is the name for a sweet rice/cinnamon beverage.

>Giving a fuck what those niggers think.
I hope they like the global warming

I tried reading that bullshit once, the writing was so terrible I couldnt get through 5 pages.

Say your prayers, Drumplets! Kurt "Hardcore Retro Gamer " Kalata is coming for you!

Why do they see me in 8-bit graphics?

The future looks bleak

EVERYONE
I
DONT
IS
A
NAZI

I'll be B. J. Blazkowicz?

Fucking awesome.

This reminds me of that guy on neogaf saying goes he'd play bioshock to kill racists.

I fucking swear.starwars and Harry potter.

Fun game: go to hg101.proboards.com/ , pick a thread, and bring back the most butthurt post you can.

Remember after Pearl Harbor how we were all primary concerned with the rise of Japanaphobia?
The average WWII veterans views would be considered Hitler x10000s to these liberals.

As BJ Blackowitz?

>Beyoncé sipping tea

fuck off leaf
sage

>HG101
God dammit, I actually used to read this shit

>Retard drumpf babby can't understand a fucking children's book
WOW

No dummy. History is written by the victors. After Trump brings us through the civil war and greatest depression, history books of the new American century will tell the story of how Democrats almost killed America with globalism, just like they almost killed America with slavery in the first civil war. Obama is the lazy nigger president that didn't do his job and fix the banks. Trump is the new Lincoln and FDR.
>Posting from the future

Underrated kek.

>50 years later
*reads history book*
>nope, nothing about racism. Just a whole section about non stop winning and solving world peace.

>reading a childrens book
>reading a childrens book written by a woman

fucking Naruto has a deeper story and lore than this shit

>*actions*
Hello fellow redditor

This is literally why I don't bother with the HG101 forums anymore, it's practically just virtue signaling and shit, and I was happy with it at least staying on the forums and not seeping outside, but after the election salt, it seems to be seeping into GC9X and their twitter account.

Fuck you HG101, I just wanted to talk about games, but of course you have to make it your soap box. I guess GC9X is still alright though.

USED to? Why not start again and chip in a few bucks, goyim? After all, Drumpf isn't gonna crash by himself!

You're Joseph Joestar, right?

No, but he was cool. I was a GC9X listener, but I never spoke on the podcast

>kraut

I'm so sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Yes, we'll be BJ killing the globalists and antifa.

You are nazi.
I win.
These people have no self awareness.
No wonder the presidency was taken from them like candy from a child.