>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827693241411608576
lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-in-major-blow-to-aclu-judge-finds-trump-immigration-ban-doesnt-discriminate-against-muslims/
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/movement-to-impeach-donald-trump-well-under-way/news-story/3c757458abcd842d3a4011d8fb3c54a3
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/boston-judge-unblocks-trump-travel-ban-asks-where-does-it-say-muslim-countries
abc7.com/politics/us-judge-temporarily-blocks-trumps-travel-ban-nationwide/1736748/
youtube.com/watch?v=_zPqc6oq4jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

joe

IRAN NO

DONT THROW KING NIGGER UNDER THE BUS

HE DID SO MUCH FOR YOU

Great edition!

I been ballin' so damn hard I swear I think that I'm Kobe
Young bull of this rap shit but I think that I'm Kobe
I swear I'm dunkin on these hoes on these niggas I'm free throwin'
These boys they don't like me cause I think that I'm Kobe
Watch me hit the strip club make it rain like I’m Kobe
Industry full of lames I play the game like I'm Kobe
And since I think I'm Kobe my bitch don't like to know me
This is for them niggas that be thinking they Kobe

mommy

STATE AWOOS

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827693241411608576

kek

lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-in-major-blow-to-aclu-judge-finds-trump-immigration-ban-doesnt-discriminate-against-muslims/

>In a major blow to the ACLU, a federal judge in Boston refused to extend an order which temporarily put a stop to a portion of Trump’s controversial “extreme vetting” immigration order.

FUCKIN LEL

Need new baker next time lads, I just wanted to save the thread from sharing a grave with joe

whoops

Australian media is saying that Trump is definitely going to be impeached. Drumpf btfo!

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/movement-to-impeach-donald-trump-well-under-way/news-story/3c757458abcd842d3a4011d8fb3c54a3

That Washington judge will be fired

I bet she gives AMAZING head if she wants to

Do you think shes sucked off the don a couple times in the office during work breaks?

...Is Iran secretly /our guy/?

So now that the immigration pause has been held, what's going to happen next?

Trump needs to beat this or else they'll hang this over his head forever.

KEK Putin-Trump def being undercover bros

hahaha bring it on iran, lets put democrats in prison

So is CTRs new strategy saying Trump is a Bannon puppet

Good thing a petition means nothing. The people who made it don't even know what impeachment means.

AWOO
Also hi from your regular texan

I have a feeling someone would bake even if I did clearly remind people and get approval to do so.

Noice.

How do you respond to this?

The biggest problem isn't that he's banning refugees, but that he's indiscriminately banning people who are JUST from those listed countries. This includes people visiting for valid reasons, tourists, people with passports and those who possess dual citizenship.

Not to mention everything came into effect VERY suddenly, which was a massive shock to the airports. Imagine everything being fine when boarding a plane and finding out a ban was put into place while you were in the air: what about your meetings, appointments, family visits, etc? You'd be essentially trapped in the airport until you manage to secure another flight back home, which is not easy to do. If he'd at least given a few months notice instead of having everything happen practically overnight, much of the hassle could have been avoided as people rescheduled their plans to accommodate the ban.

Nobody is saying refugees being banned is unreasonable. Its perfectly fair and reasonable when the primary duty of a government is to take care of its people, and are under no obligation to accept refugees if they don't want to. The point is that Trump's METHOD of doing so is crude, brutish and entirely lacking in any tact or consideration whatsoever.

?
the pause never happened, the border control ignored the stupid rulings.

I'm a Texan. You're not a Texan, wetback.

>trump blocks iran visas from entry
>iran does the same to the us and fires a ballistic missile for shits'n'giggles
>us puts sanctions on iran
>iran does this
Trump wins 4D chess again

Status of this apparent Travel Ban story?
Can Trump flip that shit and if so how quickly?

it's a shame that some blacks are so dumb that they would never even be able to comprehend that Trump has never done anything to black people.

Does your media understand what impeachment is?

Do you have Texas awoo?

Delete this image please Kyou is my waifu and she is pure

So let me get this straight. Hillary Clinton couldn't buy the presidency, the elite media couldn't stop the presidency, the electoral college would not be threatened, and now they are having activist judges try to OVERTURN THE CONSTITUTION

what in the FUCK is all this shit. Add to it the violent protests and it's like the liberals are the insane facists trying to overthrow the government

>new

new?

they have been saying this since day 1

Bannon terrifies them because he is literally Hitler reincarnated. go look at his mug, and imagine a Hitler stache on him. HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM. It's beautiful

It's not an emergency. Always call it out.

There's literally nothing wrong with left-wing economics as long as there's social conservatism mixed in there

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Bannon is pretty much /ourguy/. Dude's been making a concentrated effort to shift the overton window to the left and push for a more aggressive, combative American Right. Even if he's not interested in ethno-nationalism, he's certainly not interested in isolating or marginalizing it.

>trump's a hillary puppet
Nobody listened nor cared.
>trump's a putin puppet
>trump's a bannon puppet
>trump's a ______ puppet
No one will listen or care. They just need to accept that.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/boston-judge-unblocks-trump-travel-ban-asks-where-does-it-say-muslim-countries

abc7.com/politics/us-judge-temporarily-blocks-trumps-travel-ban-nationwide/1736748/

I'm losing the plot line here. Can any federal judge just petulantly open and close the immigration door any time they want?

>sweden

About fucking time.

lol niger

Don't be mean to Pinochet. He taught us how to deal with communists.

I do check catalog in another tab RIGHT BEFORE I press post, as is one's duty to avoid a split. If it still splits after I do that (never does) then well,fuck.

If you are talking about the court order from the lefty west coast, it will be turned back over by Monday at the latest. I don't think Trump will tolerate it very long. Lefty west coast courts always just fucking cause trouble.

They appeal the same issue 3 times until the supreme court declares they can no longer appeal a certain issue ever again.

I volunteer.
I just copy the content of the OP while changing the previous thread link right?

Is Trump going to revoke common core?

Trump ordering DHS to start bulldozing antifas and liberal zombies when

the fire rises

libs overplayed their hand by miles, and now they have to pay for it with the rise of the most conservative generation

8 years of trump is almost guaranteed at this point

Hope these niggets get GAWKER'D, Brother.

The 7 billion people of the world do not have a right to immigrate to any country

Still waiting on Devos.

great, now people from the ottoman empire will be making ottomans that explode on arrival.

You should also announce that you are making one to prevent ones that could really not avoid being splitted when posting so close together. No worries though, no split right now.

This is the end of the Democrats

I don't know why people aren't more upset about this.

From what I understand the ruling only carries weight because they proved that the intent was bad. Not that it was unconstitutional in its law but because they read into it that it's racist against muslims. Even though most of the world's muslims weren't included in it.

Ever since Marbury vs. Madison the courts have the power to do pretty much whatever they want.

Spicer already responded to this on Monday. Go to the white house youtube channel and watch the press briefing.

man they are trying to fucking destroy the country. This is what they said us Trump voters would do if Hillary won and Trump refused to accept it.

This shit is fucked up. I need to buy a boar spear for home protection and window bars at this point.

for bush it was cheney

i guess its a recycled meme

yeah see pastebin on the bottom so you dont have to deal with copying the [Embeded] next to the links

That judge will be losing their position

>Trump's METHOD of doing so is crude, brutish and entirely lacking in any tact or consideration whatsoever.

What the fuck ever. The media had to make the EO (and by extension Trump) look bad. So they criticized it however they could.

There's nothing wrong with the EO.

my bad, I normally do, just I saw it was last minute and came in quick to do it

>IKEA YES

So much win!

kellyanne a cute

>if you look at the latest polls
Who would trust polls after this election?

>are the insane facists trying to overthrow the government
Trying being the key word here. Thankfully we didn't get the treatment this guy got.

Any happenings tonight bros?

Righto.
I'll wait until we hit about 290 or so.

The top 5 most populous muslim nations in the world aren't included so this is not a muslim ban AS A FACT.

They talk about "alternate facts" but they report on the news that Steve Bannon is a white supremecist and that this is a muslim ban.

This shit is mad crazy. I'm spooked out.

Dudes, just came back from fucking some whores. What the heck is this seattle judge overun?
Can he block an EO?

No one.

>Do you think shes sucked off the don a couple times in the office during work breaks?

Yes. I think for women who are attracted to power (Kellyanne, Tulsi Gabbard) Don makes them lose their minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zPqc6oq4jk

10 minutes until TRUMPED: INSIDE THE GREATEST POLITICAL UPSET OF ALL TIME airs on Showtime.

Anyone got a stream?

Why would they help us like this?

>protect Merkel

>Iran releases intel that leads to Obama and co being charged with outright treason
>Trump removes sanctions
>Iran and Russia become perma bros with USA unexpectedly.

Like I said, no harm no foul. Thanks for baking.

John McCain BTFO

Some people on the left still do. Its the only thing keep them sane.

does anyone have a pdf or epub of crippled america (great again)?

What job does Ben Carson have in the government you racist bastards?

>liberals called people racist/sexist/xenophobic etc.
>normal people, sick of liberal's trying to shame them into being something they're not, started saying racist, sexist and xenophobic shit and embraced the "deplorable" identity
>liberals now calling people fascists/nazis
uh oh...

F

Having this much Christmas in one year is illegal!

>ywn bury your face in that ass
The great dilemma of a 2D connoisseur

>The three tenets of Bannonism

>Bannon’s political philosophy boils down to three things that a Western country, and America in particular, needs to be successful: Capitalism, nationalism, and “Judeo-Christian values.” These are all deeply related, and essential.