Why is the google search "American inventors" filled with niggers?

Why is the google search "American inventors" filled with niggers?

Good question

Think of biological weapons. If you can't make a virus strong enough to kill someone, you try to weaken their immune system first. You can't genocide whites until they believe that blacks are equal and have something to offer. They are liars and are pushing lies to cause the proliferation of blacks and the genocide of whites.

what you don't who lewis latimer is? he is clearly more well known than THOMAS EDISON who is 8th on the list.

BECAUSE PEOPLE SEARCH FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN

Because America is filled with niggers sweetie.

IIRC something about the google search engine displays "african american inventors" if you type in "american inventors" because of association. I think it's actually a bug.

>Have to go 6 slides in to reach Albert Einstein

It's Black History Month. Holy fuck you can't be this dense.

Sup Forums BTFO

Thank black people for inventing 99% of the technology you use everyday you racist fucks.

Niggers?

in my google?

its more likely than u think

This. Jewgle always rigs their search results to bring you the most filtered, left-slanted results. It's literally the best propaganda machine humans have ever invented.

digits, also semi-rare flag

The most common search containing "American inventors" is "African American Inventors", so it priorities those results. It's a flaw in the algorithm but an amusing one none the less.

It's Black History Month you fucking retard. Any Google search is going to bring up notable African American results. Not articles about Black people either, but specifically black Americans.

Holy shit your right. Fuck google more than normal.

I wonder (((why)))?

The search results were the same on September 20'th. of last year.

einstein was not born in america and made all his discoveries well before he set foot on us soil. How is he an american inventor ?

Irrelevant, it's the same at any other time.

This. I'm tired of seeing these threads every fucking day.

>HURR DUR I GOOGLE "AMERICAN COUPLE" AND IT SHOWS BLACK PEOPLE REEEE GOOGLE HATES WHITEY

Most of them didn't even invent shit, they modified per-exsisting patents, and all of sudden they are now inventors.