No hate please

Seriously, the bullying against Brazilian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Brazilians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Brazilian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Brazilian man a "monkey" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Brazilian man that they are a "monkey"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12244153
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/102234226
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79077618
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79069327
youtube.com/watch?v=YPNZg6uG-1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are a masochist just pay a slut to put clamps on your niples, don't come to Pol and ask for kindness.

Did you make an entire copypasta just to show how butthurt you are? Damn monkey, that's weak.

This.

Since I started posting here I've been called a monkey 8 times.

It gets pretty tiring.

exactly

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Brazilian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

We "bully" everyone here, you're not special. If you can't take the heat go somewhere else.

Nice little raid you guys are having here. Did your local chan get boring again?

SEVEN - ONE
E
V
E
N
|
O
N
E

>brazilian
>think he have it hard
fuck off, do you see me shitting my pants and crying?

Stop asking for hugbox on Sup Forums nigga.

Worst korea is right, it must be terrible being born so close and yet so far from grorious reader.

>nice pasta m8

Huehuehueheubeuheu plz vote

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

>WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

PRAISEKEK! Also the post is too long and i did not learn that much english. go back to 55chan they have free bananas.

you are living in the wrong korea to complain about anything mate.

>strawpoll.me/12244153
NOT A SINGLE MINARCHIST/LIBERTARIAN. brazil deserves a shit government with bolsonaro. good luck im moving to argentina.

Who is out anti-globalist candidate?

our*

not gonna lie, former bog thread here. It's hilarious watching the call the covered Brazil in Poverty and Sewage. But Seriously, we can let these monkey have the Sup Forums password.

Fucking mongrels. Nobody wants to hear what comes out of your nigger mouth.

I agree with you that the "favela", "monkey" is tiring. But Brazil has nothing to be proud of in a worldwide level. You know the fiasco it was our "presence" in WW2? Yeah... we suck.

>Worst korea is right, it must be terrible being born so close and yet so far from grorious reader.
Fucking lost!

Lol I'm a Brazilian living in rural America you know how much shit I get on the daily? If you can't handle people shitposting on the internet get off Sup Forums faggit

>Bolsonaro
>60%+
Fuck yes. He is our Trump. Half of the country will hate him, the media will try to destroy him, the congress will try to stop him, but he is the answer to our prayers and he will succeed.

Oi tudo bem?

Naw, we call you Hues!

Like what?

They do it for free?

Get rekt in your designated murder districts monkey boy

>Brazil
>relevant

Muh bricssssss

I went to Brazil once and it was absolutely awful, what I hate are hueniggers on the internet pretending to be white or a developed country, fuck off.

>brazilian
>white

post a fucking picture right now you monkey, or shut up

I would BLEACH south american women though

Monkey

Your country is dumb and germans are better at soccer than you

Fucck off matey, that's rude.

This monkey is right, OP maybe you should go to Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

>You will never be Brazilian

I fucking hate you Brazilians. You shit up every online FPS I play with your huespeak and unwillingness to corroborate with English speakers. The relentless, baseless, and outright cringeworthy nationalism of flags and icons fucking EVERYWHERE gets on my fucking nerves.

A FUCKING BLUE CIRCLE IN A PISS COLORED DIAMOND HEAD IN A SHIT GREEN SQUARE

Yeah the flag is fucking trash, hueniggers made me hate iberian languages.

well people think us argentinians are actually black

And I'm not the only one who feels like this
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/102234226
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79077618
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79069327

can you give this pepe a sombrero and those noisy things that make noise when you wiggle them?

>pol
>hates displays of national symbols
>>/lit/

I love you brasil, you mulatta women are beautiful. I love your teleseries
youtube.com/watch?v=YPNZg6uG-1I

Burgers get called out on shit all the time, I mean for fucks sake we're called burgers. An entire nickname dedicated to condensing the insults of us being fat and in love with McDonalds in one. You get called a monkey and Brazil's problems get pointed out, we get called burgers and our shit gets called out. Just be glad you wern't greek for pay debts or indian for poo in loo, which actually restriced them from even having an opinion for awhile.

but indian of poo in the loo, i am not monkay but human being

i love chile too but too spicy sometime

Justus is a libertarian, he already defended the privatization of Petrobras, Correios and BB.

Nah, I hate shitty unaesthetic flags. Also when retarded BRs are nationalist I don't like it. You think your country is well known for great women, but your country is actually known for being disgusting, monkey infested shithole with degeneracy and crime running rampant and unchecked.

we deserve it.
some of us arent retarded, but most are cancer personified

I hope the niggers who voted Lula are joking

and I am not a burger, I am a human being. You don't like being called names or the perpetuation of these memes but you called us burgers in your very first post. Personally I like the burger meme and don't mind being called that but calling for an end to this type of thing while doing the same thing is stupid.

b8

Monkey

but burguer is positive image everyone like it he makes kid happy barron love burguer no one like monkey he is sad and lonely

Comes to Sup Forums to ask political correctness
Gtfo

Kek. I barely see you monkeys get bullied here. Us Indians on the other hand..

take the poo to the loo (8)

>literal feces somehow got onto a keyboard and posted on Sup Forums

really makes you think

You went from sounding kinda normal to sounding real stupid pretty fast.

what this guy said.

POO

Fuck off monkey

kek

sorry, MAGA

Hello my indian friend

Look at this, leafs truly are the lowest of all races, they shamelessly copied my thread

It's relatively old copypasta.

Originally a poo in loo thread I think

Brazil is a cesspool of leftist and communist ideas which destroys the nation. It is a dead nation plagued with crime, safe space and jewish indoctrination centres. SJW commie pinkos thrive there like monkeys. A third world shithole. Trust me why should the opinions of a third world shithole like Brazil matter here? Cry more subhuman nigger monkey, nobody asks for your tears.

I once met a Russian chick and all she could talk about Brazil was that soap opera. I had no idea other countries even watched our garbage.

A third world shithole opinion like Brazil is irrelevant. Fuck that place portuguese shithole, go spanish yourselves first fucking nigger monkey plebeian bastards

I don't know what the fuck is going on. Just a stupid leaf posting in a HUE thread. Don't feel bad about 7-1 Brazil. We get our asses kicked in hockey all the time. Too many egos, not enough teamwork. What Canada needs is a bombing of the NHL games. That'll get their attention.

Nice digits, mexi-chink.

>irregardless
Fuck off illiterate nigger

Lol. If you need a safe space, why don't you go somewhere else?

Everybody gets bullied on Sup Forums. Just look around. The Ameriburgers, the leafs, the German and swedish cucks, the (((slavs))), niggertinians, etc. We all get bullied together.

THIS IS A MEME
I SAW THE SAME EXACT THING POSTED BY A NORWEGIAN AND A GERMAN.

I don't mind Brazil desu, don't know why but you niggers are the only latin country that doesn't make shit music

Tell your people to stop screaming at me in my CS:GO matches please.

Lol brazil fag can't handle the bantz

Same shit happened with India. Now it´s you and then it will be us. It´s stupid to take side with them. At the first chance, they are going to fucking murder us. I still don´t understand how mexicans here could really accept Trump and practically betraying its own race. I mean yeah, we suck in many reasons, but that doesn´t justify to betray your own people.

Th~thanks mohnkey

What the fuck is a Burger, LOOOL?

Shut the fuck up jungle Australian.

Are you sure you posted in the right thread? Anyway don't worry my Indian friend, we with the comunists now.

After I saw that our indians came from Australia, it gets even more true.

Because i don't like how mexicans act today, i just wanna live a normal life.

This is what you get for siding with the enemy. US, EU, Oceania, they're all our enemies and we must destroy them. And the best way to do so is moving to their countrys and destroying them from inside.

Make no mistake, kill a first world cuck numale today.

witnessed, BOLSONARO 2018