GENERAL SHABBAT THTREAD /gst/

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם
How's everyone's Shabbat going?

Looks like Trump is walking back his promise to defend Israel.

>On Thursday, the Trump administration broke its silence, calling for immediate curbs on the Israeli construction

nytimes.com/2017/02/03/world/middleeast/what-you-need-to-know-about-trumps-statement-on-israeli-settlements.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Telegraphic_Agency
youtube.com/watch?v=0PCcxmR0Ess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Trump refused to mention Jews in his holocaust memorial speech, Jews have admitted that they faked that there were 5 million non Jews killed in the holocaust and made the number up so people would feel sorry for the Jews. THIS IS FROM THEIR OWN MOUTH.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Also, if you doubt the source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Telegraphic_Agency

Jew here. If the numbers of death in the holocaust were inflated, that just makes me all the gladder that less of my people died.

Shabbat Shalom Sup Forums out with my family for dinner now. Hope you are all having a blessed Shabbat

Lmao for grace purposes I repent for judging the Jews by this hilarious meme. It's just so great! I mean damn it we all know the Jew meme's somethin no one can ever compete against. I mean we search for the facts, then get all serious, and end up here on Sup Forums fuckin laughin at the merchant meme! LOL!

Stay laughin and happy, shabbos goyim just remember all the laughs judging the Jewish people did.

I havent been studying my conversion materials... Don't know if I'm even going to be living here. Things are so insane politically, that I don't even want to show up to Shabbat.

Had dinner with my family earlier. Shabbat Shalom!

Lekhom hiyam my fellow Hebrews
Where all da shekels at?

my synagogue has been pushing gun control and immigration pretty hard.

Just had some brisket. Enjoy your meal.

Reform, Conservative or Orthodox?

>makes me all the gladder

OY VEY!

>going to the synagogue.

Look at this schlemmiel, betcha you only go to please bube

Reform :(
I really like being Reform but I appreciate learning about history and religion, not getting lectures on how we need more Muslims and less guns.

>Shabbat
>using a computer

Also, I got in a bit of a feud with one of the "big shots" of the synagogue my family attended (conservative). I'm going through the process of converting to CBD Orthodox.

Ah.. Yeah, I quit going to the Conservative Synagogue when they announced an LGBT outreach, but they have no outreach for mental health. Really made my heart hurt.

What the fuck is with these kike threads?

CIA SHILLS FUCK OFF.

sage

Mentally crazy people don't bring in money :(
At least LGBT people can go to synagogue. Pushing Muslim immigration, why? They aren't gonna come to shul.

Well it bothered me because LGBT where I live get all the attention they could want.. they have their own "district" in downtown. What more could they possibly NEED.

>Pushing Muslim immigration, why? They aren't gonna come to shul.
I don't get it either....

None of the Jewish numbers were lies, they just made up all five million non-jews.

Let's be real.. Over 5 million non-Jews died.

I think they just want gay families to attend their synogague and know that they are welcome with their partners whereas in orthodox they probably wouldn't be. Seems harmless to me. If they were shilling for bathrooms and stuff that would be more annoying. Its when religion gets politicized that bothers me.

That sucks man. I have been hearing mixed views from those in my community. They're on opposite sides, but both are pretty vocal.

SHABBOT SHALOM!

OY GEVALT!!!!!!!!!!

Rashida Jones is getting married soon

I guess that's why I'm Orthodox at heart. At least they do outreach for mental health

you should not be on a computer on shabbat?

They are more inbred so they have to.

So do you guys have BBQ pork luncheons at your shul? Sounds like fun!

No its "kosher style" so they dont serve pork or shellfish but the food isn't officially kosher per se.

Oh they do have offsite events at BBQ places come to think of it. But you needn't eat pork I suppose if that were an issue.

I guess I can't talk shit.. Still don't understand why I cannot have chicken/cheese.

IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having fun?

Not according to the Jews.

You mean "a" Jew.

Shabat Shalom, Shina Yingalas, Shina Maydeles, Shina Menches. Fellow anti-commies. Who would have thought, Christians and Jews loving each other in the Shtettle of POL. We love our POL goys.

Why are you so angry user? Do you need someone to talk to? We'll listen.

lol, they should have "JewCon"

Okay, according to the Jew that the (((entire world))) agreed was correct.

kek got him

We are truly in the timeline where Jews are happy because they find out their people didn't really get holocausted, and everybody else is happy because it turns out Hitler was Right.

I don't listen to academics, ever.. I just know the Holocaust was terrible, and many other non-Jews died.

bump

Hitler wasn't right. He pre-emptively wanted to kill the Jews just because of some Oedipusian self-identity hate he had.

Shabbat Shalom, guys.. I'm going to go play some metal gear and sulk.

Keep with it man. It's worth it in the end.

Between the pointless WW1, Russian Civil war/ Commie March/ Holodomor/ Holocaust. WW2, battlefield deaths,, Soviet camps there were many many folks who died.

Why sulk? Are you okay?

Shalom, I love neo/pol/. Fuck all these anti Israel fags.

Everything alright? Jews look out for one another unlike certain [[[other people]]]

He's still better for Israel than Obama was.

hello fellow jews, how can we uncuck ourselves? Netanyahu is a poser cuck who'll never do what's needed

I say we meme Lieberman into office. Anyone agree?

I will..

I'm in a place where I do not want to be.. living with my grandmother, who provides my Jewish/Yiddish roots... Turns out, she is a pagan (no lie) and hates Jews. Only reveals this AFTER I told her my plans to convert.

Also, thank you guys.

What sort of pagan? Like nordic? That's sort of odd.

>שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם

גוט שבת
youtube.com/watch?v=0PCcxmR0Ess

Best friends with Bohemian Grove members... Her sister was married to one for awhile as well.

She kept these people in my life so I might want to join.. Great displeasure, because I am supposedly throwing away an opportunity to rub shoulders with "big shots".

Also, the last thing my father got to see before killing himself was me siding with her. It makes me sick to think about.

Shalom aleichem

So ur real NWO progeny? That's cool.

Siding with her about what?

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

Is it this festival or the Purin festival that Israelis celebrate doing 9/11?

Do what makes you happy. Yeah it's a shit situation but you dont want to have any regrets. Maybe you can make peace with her?

My father sent me to a Christian school, but instilled in me that Judaism was much more important to some in our family. He basically stole his mother's genes and took his father's family history. Never understood why he showed me that AJ video of Bohemian Grove until recently.. The whole gravity of it all recently hit.

>So ur real NWO progeny?
Big time... Every door is opened, even if I spit on the person who opens it.

>That's cool.
Brings a lot of interpersonal conflict. Illuminati/Mason/Yiddish genes with a last name which means "Famous Landlord". How do I make the most of this? I just want to give the world something that they want. I just don't know what to do. I'm doing something now that I feel will please later on... So that makes me happy. Sup Forums has always made me happy. Never thought it would help me understand myself, though.

Who do I talk to about this garbage? There is no one... that's what makes it hard. G-d is there, and always answers. If I had it my way, I'd study in Yeshiva. That wasn't the plan, obviously.

>Maybe you can make peace with her?
She's a Drama School graduate and a Journalist.. I highly doubt it. I have plans to move near Denver. Perhaps sooner than I expected.

>Big time... Every door is opened, even if I spit on the person who opens it.

To clarify on this.. I don't shame people who are helping, and I have to work for it. But I'm blessed.

>financial systems of nations
I wonder why that could be? Do you actually know why so many Jews were in finance? Hint: Those jobs were considered the lowest of the lows and oppressive regimes gave them little means, other than that, to make a living and fed their families.

reminder that a Jew that breaks shabbat is 100% like a goy and has no share of the world to come

>I have plans to move near Denver. Perhaps sooner than I expected.
Make sure you have enough money saved and a plan before the move. You would not want to have to go back asking for help. Also, try not to burn any bridges when you do leave.

You are 100% correct. Have a plan, and family out there. Will just be working and saving the whole time. Doing training right now in the relevant field. They are a lot more supportive of my conversion.

>try not to burn any bridges when you do leave.
She will always be my grandmother. It is what it is... Avoided building bridges so I wouldn't cross into an unwelcoming land, or travel to a place where I do not belong. So there is some silver lining.

Thanks anons.

Well I wish you the best of luck with everything!

All my double digits.

>A failed artist wants to systematically destroy an ethnic group because of a perceived privilege.

Better pay back the germans....

They're "hiring slave" Shabbos goys ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy ) to write their posts.

>Judaism prohibits Jews from doing certain types of work, known as melakha, on the Sabbath.
>Within certain guidelines (see Shulkhan Arukh), a non-Jew may perform certain acts which are beneficial to Jews but which may not be performed by Jews on the Sabbath.

Only the Orthodox.