How do we fix Universities /po/?

How do we fix Universities /po/?

Destroy them and restart from the ground up.

Stop funding them.

Defund Social """"""Sciences"""""" departments.

the truly enlightened intellect invested in our children once they enroll

Make it illegal to put your own political views into teaching. Let universities be solely about education, not propaganda.

Remove all sports from education. Remove Useless majors likes exercise science and sports management, maybe it so less useful majors require a double major or you have to pay more tuition to do them. STEM degrees should be basically free for anyone with the aptitude to complete them.

Weaponized Jordan Peterson

EVERYONE WITH A >120 IQ AND A COLLEGE EDUCATION IS A COMMUNIST

>Universities get federal funding
>Students require federal loans to attend
tfw to inteligent for school

Require full disclosure of how every dollar of funding is spent in any university that receives federal funding (essentially all of them).

Everyone will be outraged at how much of the money is wasted (hint: all of it), creating the political capital to slay the beast.

get rid of them.

I mean "every dollar is spent". We need full budgetary disclosure.

Actually you will be surprised and how much money they spend on their football teams. The highest paid state employee in each state is usually a football or basketball coach at a university.

Set up another congressional committee to investigate the anti-American activities of tax-free organizations, just like we have in the past with the Cox and Reece commissions.

Then we revoke or suspend 503(c) status as appropriate. Impose conditionalities. Of course for this to work the media will need to be fixed first because a big part of the operation is media exposure.

Drastically restructure them so they only teach two books: the Holy Bible and the Bell Curve.

You will never defeat science. Science is a process that seeks the truth. Even if you burned all the books, we would still reach the same truths again eventually.

>implying that postmodernist drivel is "truth"
>implying that gender studies professors care about truth

This is true in some schools, but what's true in all schools is that the number one reason for rising tuition is administrative bloat. Colleges are hiring diversity officers and other worthless administrators to do nothing or, worse, indoctrinate kids.

None of that is honestly taught in universities.

You also want to destroy climate science, and the study of human genetics.

>How do we fix Universities /po/?
By folding more crevices in society ofcourse.

Don't they make a lot of that money back on ticket and merchandise sales?

You are completely retarded. No one is "hiring diversity officers."

The rises tuition are mostly from increased operating cost, but mostly lower enrollment. Fewer americans are graduating high school, and fewer and fewer americans are choosing to go to college.

Climate science is in the process of destroying itself anyway. What should be taught is history so that people will know Mathusianism when they see it, and Transhumanism so they understand what the human genetics are all about.

Wow, well that clears that up. I guess I just imagined my entire time at an ivy league university. The quarter million dollars must have just fallen into a black hole, because I clearly didn't spend it on tuition.

Stop subsidizing them.

see You are spreading trash facts. College enrollment has gone up massively over the decades.

No. You can look at the figures on the NCAA website itself. Only the top ~10 schools actually earn more than their expenses. Almost all are financed by the school. They always find bullshit reasons to justify it' usually things like "its a big recruitment tool."

CUT
THEIR
FUCKING
FUNDING

Sure and I have over 300 confirmed ivy league college credits, kiddo.

Don't you dare lump together the bullshit non-science full of failed chemists and physicists that is climatology with god tier biotechnology

Unironically free community college with Bachelor degree programs.

Yeah woman's studies should not have federally backed student loans

I'm a big fan of inexpensive community colleges and such. Whether you do the whole degree there or use it as an inexpensive way to jump into an expensive private school, you can really get substantial value for your dollar even if your fancy piece of paper at the end of it doesn't look as fancy.

5 hundred trillion paper swastikas

remove all federal funding

purge the intellectuals, they've become cultists

Make new different/better institutions that dont put you in dept and train and tech you In one or 3 fields fast and efficiently. Not 4 fucking years of trash and dept.

Not even being ironic, kill 90% of the """professsors""" because we don't tolerate communism in the Trumpenreich.

speaking of uni
i am an eighteen (18) year old american planning on going
i am debating whether to go in New York where I have a bunch of friends or go do it in Yurope
either way it will be completely free

You should travel outside of your home region when you go off to school. It's an extraordinarily valuable part of the process to be on your own in effectively a foreign land.

I grew up in NY and merely going a few hundred miles away gave me the opportunity to understand just how insular and bizarre NY is compared to most of the rest of the world.

Are you me?

I grew up in the Hudson Valley and went to College in central North Carolina. Now I'm back in New York and going insane because of how much of a shithole this place is compared to NC. That place is heaven on Earth compared to here.

Well I'll tell you what, I wasn't expecting to leave NY and not come back. I'd kind of like to. That's my home, and I could even inherit some comfy land.

But it's just so fucked up these days. When I visit sometimes all I can feel is empty about how things have changed. I guess it's as they say that you can never go home again.

>leave your state goy
>nevermind the tripled tuition due to not being a resident

If you're going to a state school, might as well stay in your state. Depending on the size of it, you might aim to a different part of it. Many of our states are quite large, and if it's a culturally diverse one like NY then you can get a taste of something quite a bit different from where you grew up.

>what the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? ill have you know I have over 300 confirmed ivy league college credits..

Depends on the state. Even in state tuition is insane in some states.

well, as far as social science departments are concerned, dismantle them and rebuild from scratch

you want to control what people do? how is someone getting a sociology degree hurting anyone? you say we dont need sociologiest? you don't know the first thing about sociology. so stfu
you pretend to love freedome but all you fuckers are just facsits. those protesters are right.

Trouble is that most Sociology majors (I was a Sociology major) aren't studying it for the reasons they used to.

My father studied Sociology in the 70s because he was interested in Urban Planning. I studied Sociology too but nobody in my classes seemed to be interested in socioeconomics or urban planning. Instead they were mostly interested in whatever cause du jour they had aligned themselves to.

FWIW I originally wanted to pursue Sociology and become a professor but I went into Ad Tech and freelance corporate communications instead. If I were getting my Masters I'd probably be getting stonewalled right now for my political views.

mandatory origami classes.

exactly, half the people who bitch about how much college costs look down on anyone who goes to community college. They just want the college "experience" which means paying thousands to live in a shitty dorm and share a room and a bathroom. None of them go to actually learn anything, just to "find yourself" by dressing like everyone else there and taking classes that confirm your point of view.

It's embarrassing, just get drunk by yourself like an adult and shut the fuck up.