Real Time with Bill Maher

Guests Tomi Lahren and Sam Harris.

Should be good to watch Jew Maher squirm in his seat over antifa faggots getting uppity. Hopefully Tomi can roast him a new one.

I am trying to find a stream

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Crowder
youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI
youtube.com/watch?v=LO8eowynvuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for stream

Whats wrong with her legs

Tomi's not that good at debates and Maher's got decades of experience on her. Would prefer Crowder there, tbf.

We have 50 min to find something

>Whats wrong with her legs
get gassed shlomo not everyone shares your jewish congenital defects from thousands of years of inbreeding

they're not wrapped my neck

>finding errors in perfect female legs.
Gay jew, what a fucking cliche.

Isn't she from blacked?
T. /gif/

the legit hbo stream isn't live broadcast? cmawn hbo

I agree that Tomi is a shitty debater. She's one of the rare examples where she's better on defense than offense, but Crowder is a monster. Crowder would just reach across the table, pull out a blowtorch, and start roasting Bill live on TV and tell him and all the Jewish producers to get into an oven. It wouldn't be good optics, desu.

yeah, because "democrats are the real racists" hasn't been used 5 billion times already

>Tomi Lahren

Oh no.

i dont even think crowder would agree to be on a show that also featured someone as remotely jewish as sam harris. he would sooner turn maher and sam into lampshades than debate him.

I dont think HBO would allow it.

cheer up brah at this rate we wont even have a stream to see the devastation.

People buy that. That's why it's still an effective strategy. Obviously we know it's not true, but it does work on alot of people. When you cede that racism is something that is viscerally reacted to negatively by society at large, it's really the natural argument to make. T_D grew to 360k people in the liberal hivemind of plebbit because they make this argument. She does it pretty well. I do agree that from a Sup Forums perspective it's a bit cringeworthy, but there are suburban moms who hear that and go "huh i never thought of it that way. Of course DR3!"

Maher invites young woman.

Plays softball hoping to get his old jew knob sucked.

Don't expect much /pol

Tomi's power doesn't come from her debating skills. It's that she drives liberals and niggers nuts for some reason. I honestly think the average leftist knows more about her than right wingers.

someones jelly

has it started already?

ah yes the classic " double digit IQ basic blonde representing the rightwing for snarky liberals to easily dismantle to cheers of docile hollering niggers in the audience" meme

let's see - trump got 8% of the black vote, 28% of asians, and 29% of hispanics

nobody buys it but conservative whites, it's just a way to make themselves feel better.

it starts in 25 min. iv been looking for a stream for 35min now...

Crowder is extremely good at getting his point across. Doubt they'd ever have people on who they know would rek them though

does hbo actually air them live or do they just appear because if they just appear on hbo maybe a stream should be available instantly as well

Well I would say whites in general. It absolves them of guilt placed on their shoulders, and as the US Balkanizes, we are going to need to pool whites. Trump and his entourage did this successfully over the course of the election. If whites voted as a bloc like the blacks and the Jews did we would never lose an election ever again. That's the strategy, and honestly it's working.

found one: speedvid net slash 0tktx51u5y87

crowder is WAY to dangerous to have TV, that guy is off his rocker, like I agree with the white natoinalism stuff, but he has to cool it with the white sharia, and white rape squads, its going too far

fuck nvm

save us, internet gods

What's wrong with your eyes?

This girl again? She doesn't even like Trump.
She supported Rubio until Trump slapped Rubio's ass.

there were enough whites to make it work this time. long term though it's not a winning strategy.

just spent 45min looking guys i give up maybe im just too retarded

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. i would love to suck a fart out of that sphincter

>She doesn't even like Trump.

Most non-left people are now firmly behind Trump, even those who disliked him at first, simply due to how utterly insane leftists have gotten.

Long term you'll see whites further marginalized and as a result more closely related to their identity. I know that members of my family voted for Obama twice that voted for Trump because those deracinated whites became very aware of their identity over the course of his presidency. As our number decreases, our brotherhood increases. It's a historically tried and true pattern.

>sam harris

get that racist out of here!

i seriously doubt it, many white trump voters are the first to bring up "dems are real racists!" and "we love gays more than dems because they want muslims to move here!"

basically, nothing conservative about them, they just want to status signal how they are better than the left

they are good wanting to keep islam out but would have no problem if america turned into a brazil or colombia, so long as people prayed to jesus and owned guns

Like most public women on the right Tomi is barely coherent.

>white sharia, and white rape squads, its going too far
Haven't listened to him since the election. What's this about?

partyline democrats are way more racist than mainstream republicans and conservatives. Only one side is actually for laws treating races differently, and its not conservatives.

cant find a stream guys sorry i looked for an hour, usually its not this hard but i guess hbo is cracking down on that shit.

thing is i KNOW theres one out there, jsut cant find it

i've been searching as well no results. I looked at hbo's official website and the episode doesn't seem to be out yet. It could be that it is just not accessible yet. Perhaps in a few more hours.

That's fine, as long as the leaders elected have a solid agenda behind them. It's clear to me that Trump views those issues as an afterthought. This is a man that has affiliated himself with "WhiteGenocide" and called for a ban on Muslims entering the US. Giuliani even admitted that most Muslims coming to the US for asylum claim they are from the 7 countries banned to increase their chances of admittance. Like it or not, with the deportations, the wall, and the halt on immigration, Trump is going to start tipping this in our favor. And over the course of this past election, there are many whites who will never look back on switching their party affiliation. I'm sorry but I'm just not going to blackpill myself on this. It's looking up. I'm going to enjoy it, and hopefully enough forced removal of non-whites from the US combined with an increasingly racialized political debate will tilt this permanently in our direction. Why would you try to rain on that parade? So what if they're DR3? If that's the goal, who cares how we get there? Trump and Bannon will pull political clout in the US gov't long after the 8 years is up. I like to think they'll name a worthy successor.

it airs on hbo in 4 minutes, usually people who are streaming hbo onto the internet will have it live and so we could see it when everyone else sees it.

usually.

that doesnt appear ot be happening tonight i even fucken went to reddit to look i hope you faggots all appreciate the gay aids i have now.

that might be true, but look at how many blacks, hispanics, and asians want "equal treatment".

they don't, they want to be preferred and stick it to whitey. whites don't see it like this and want to continue thinking that you can have a western society without western people.

He got a massive increase in the number of blacks voting for a Republican candidate.

Yeah but it's in the name of elevating the unwashed brown masses. Republicans want merit because they implicitly know whites are more competent and responsible and intelligent and will largely be a benefit to anyone who hires them. That's where the "racism" argument comes into play, because the natural order is color-stratified if you let it play out that way on merit alone. Democrats want to tip the scales. It all comes down to the definition of "racist." Each side will claim the other is the Real Racists! As long as that's true, it neuters the word "racist" and throws it onto the back burner, which is inevitably good for whites.

the reason i am blackpilling is because i know over the long term most americans aren't going to change

they'll continue to be cuckservative and apply those cuckservative screeds to trump

yeah, it's great that we ban radical muslims, but that's about the only people we will ban. we're still going to get a ton of immigration and i think you know this.

besides, DR3 types aren't going to preserve whiteness, they'll be more likely to mix than shitlibs because of their belief in equality.

no he didn't. a lot of it had to do with lower black turnout and obama not on the ballot.

plus it was a very meager increase. romney got 6% of the black vote in 2012, trump got 8% in 2016. big woop. hell dubya got 11% of the black vote in 2004.

So we watching this or not

Leaf/10 for making me reply.

i appreciate your attempt user

That's where we come in. There are so many Americans that are ripe for the redpill to shirk those cuckservative values. We have 4 years to do this to those Trump voters, strategically and in such a way that they feel the urgency to redpill their friends and those they know. It's about echoing like the Jews do with their signaling. It's just about pro-white signaling. We can do this. I believe in us.

I also think nobody wants to mix. Especially women, who despite the (((media))) narrative are generally disgusted by non-whites. Every white woman I've met is incredibly racist, but I'm also from the midwest. My fiancee is more fash than I am when it comes to minorities.

Elections can be decided by just a few percent of the electorate, so still significant.

They're not wrapped around my waist.

somebody fucking find a link for fuck sakes

They're white

i spent 1 hour looking user, could not find anything

thanks bro, its time to rehydrate

WHOM'ST HERE HAS THE STREAM?

i tried too guise. cause of death FOMO

Oh no Sam Harris interview

Isn't Crowder just a pretty mainstream conservative with a little zing?

why do you people even post here

>Sam Harris isn't on the panel or the last guest

Fuck almost dropped but still have to watch for Tomi

FYI HBO will have it officially streaming on their site at 4am PT

If there is anyone to initiate Day of the Rope, it's Crowder. He's the leader of the Next Nazi Party, inevitably. He actually advocates harvesting the organs of non-whites in order to prolong the lives of white people with organ failure. He is actually an evil man. He makes me question my morality, because I really don't want to be associated with a movement over which he claims leadership.

shieeeeeeeet senpai i wanna watch it live

Ha, Harris just made a batman joke

I'm not him but can I have a link to who this Crowder guy is? First I'm hearing of him but he sounds interesting

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit brotha me too, but beggars and such

David Duke disavowed him that's how extreme he is. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Crowder

I bet Ben and Crowder are on the list of "Banned for fear of making Bill look retarded" people. This list also includes Assange, Peter Hitchens, and Nigel Farage.

If it wasn't for Maher not being afraid to name the Muslim, Sam Harris would be too.

Yeah, I mean Crowder is a great debater, but when it comes to anti semitic stuff I really haven't seen anything. I thought Crowder didn't like the alt right.

nah guys Crowder is really bad news.

I would not even feel comfortable looking him up, just doing so might infect you with alt right viruses.

I heard he kills blacks just to practice for killing jews.

hes that extreme

Get this stuttering baldy off my TV christ

His show is entertaining af and they recently upgraded it with greater production value. You got plenty of material to go back to. www.crtv.com/louder-with-crowder or just go Louder With Crowder on YouTube

He orders used clothes from Jewish synagogues and dresses mannequins in them just to train his rottweilers to attack Jews on sight. I also heard that he smells those very same clothes every night just to ensure that he can smell a Jew when he encounters one. He also places his hand over the stove and clenches his fist while reciting the 88 principles every night just to train himself to resist the inevitable pain that the Rahowa will bring him. I'm serious guys, this Crowder is bad news. He's as hard as they come. I definitely keep him at arm's length.

yeah, the white women you surround yourself with are probably racist because they are nationalist. women often conform to the opinions of their husbands.

but most white men in america aren't racist, they are more like conservadad mike huckabee types.

they'll sit there and argue over shit like prayer in schools or abortion bans long before they give a fuck about whites remaining a majority here.

i grew up in the south, and the idea that we are redpilled on race is just bullshit. i know many people, almost all republicans who will sit there and say "we need to ban abortion to save black babies!" or they will talk about how trump will be great for creating jobs for the black community. or how they don't see color or whatever.

they seriously care more about niggers getting jobs instead of whites surviving in this country. it's fucking pathetic.

Assange was on his show dipshit

WHITE QUEEN

JEWS GET KEKED

That is pathetic. Why in Indiana is this readily apparent to white people when it isn't in the South? Is it the Prussian stock? I'm not really sure where the divergence comes from, but it seems like huwhite pride has been a tradition in my town since it was really a thing.

this has to be a meme. I'm almost 100 percent sure he is pro Jewish. youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI

It's just a way to lull the Jews into a false sense of security around him so that he can kidnap them and skin them alive in his basement. He tries to keep them alive as long as possible down there so that they regrow their skin and he can maximize lampshade production. Seriously, I wouldn't give him clicks. He's a monster and everything anyone can do to shut him down is an inevitable positive.

did his role in the "arthur" tv show have anything to do with this. there must be a reason...

Crowder is actually Josef Mengele's grandson and has inherited his knowledge and hatred for jews through mitosis of the pluripotent zygotes contained within his own body.

The thoughts and ideas learned from all those sick and twisted experiments that Josef carried out on jews dominates Crowders psyche.

He once caught a 13 year old little jewish girl and filled her eyeballs up with hydrochloric acid just because it was canadian thanksgiving. its really bad stuff folks

Is he /ourguy/?

Absolutely not. I disavow him and anyone with any sense of humanity should. It's fine to advocate deportation, but he's a monster. He would gladly see Africa and the Middle East a smoldering wasteland if he had his way. I'm not buying into that. Sorry, but I still have a soul.

>want to advocate for basic charity that all good people do
>call it reparations

This nigger needs to sit in on a marketing class

there must be pro nazi messages in Arthur!

It's less to do with his commercial appearances and the fact that every public appearance he does is riddled with advocacy for an all-white world by any means neccesary, genocide and nuclear-weapons included. I think that's too far. I mean, I want a white nation as much as the next guy, but not that far.

you are probably now on 12 different NSA watchlists just for quoting a post i made mentioning steven crowder.

i would delete my own posts but i know its already too late and to be quiet honest i find it comforting knowing that the authorities are watching me because if crowder finds out any of us mentioned his name, he would personally come to our houses with his portable oven and nobody would ever hear from any of us again.

>"Banned for fear of making Bill look retarded" people. This list also includes Assange, Peter Hitchens, and Nigel Farage.
It even includes old Billy Burr.

I'd rather be black bagged and picked up by the deep state than picked up by Crowder. He's that bad, and you know he has a special vendetta against those he considers traitors.

do you know of any videos or articles that hinted on his true leanings?

GO FALCONS

HOME DEPOT REPRESENT

ALSO ARTHUR BLANK SUPPORTED TRUMP TOO

link youtube.com/watch?v=LO8eowynvuc

How's she doing?

Nice try leaf, I'm not giving that shit any views.