Trump "Muslim Ban" Blocked Nationwide

>A US judge in Seattle has issued a temporary nationwide block on President Donald Trump's ban on travellers from seven mainly Muslim nations.
>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38864253
Drumpfkins utterly, totally BTFO!! How does it feel? Finally someone had the balls to stand up to Trump and put him in timeout where he belongs.

LET THEM IN!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2015/05/12/obama-administration-admits-it-violated-judges-order-to-halt-implementation-of-immigration-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We can also legally shoot heroin at safe zones bitches!
Seattle FTW

this the dude Tucker is btfoing right now?

Drumpfkins on suicide watch.

>tfw one of the most liberal cities in the nation BTFO your "god emperor"

I didn't know a single judge in Seattle spoke for the whole judiciary. Odd.

>btfoing
I think Tucker is the one getting BTFO, m8.

This guy is smarter and has much better hair than Tucker.

I listen to NPR mostly when I drive, I get triggered by that fucking phrase. "Seven mainly muslim nations". Even a source like NPR can not help themselves. MSM will burn hopefully sooner rather than later.

I forgot that Seattle Judges were over POTUS in the hierarchy.

His 'ruling' literally has no weight as it involves international law, not national.

Seattle: 1

Drumpf: 0

They are you fucking kike.
States' rights supersede the federal government.
But you're a kike niggerlover.

The Supreme Court will uphold the ban

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Not the shill OP But i know boston was seeking to open up also. Along with a few other states. Fucking fools, so eager to be on the "right side of hostory" to find a sense of purpose and fuel their self hatred. This is disgusting.

Wanting to keep out the crazy brown people makes me a kike nigger lover?

>Westminster bans Syrians from Britain.
>Southern Irish judge vetoes the motion.
Same legitimacy, buddy.

Actually any democrat appointed judge, or congressman, or even any leftist protester
can overrule President Trump.
> the more you know!

It's a federal judge so they can technically make a nation ruling. Thing is, it's really nothing, Trump will appeal, the ruling will be struck down and the ban will continue. Even if the stars align and somehow it stayed, it doesn't really do anything, it can't stop the ruling, nor can it stop Trump from simply making another. It's pure propoganda

BTFO
>b-but muh unconstitutionallll

No they don't? Federal has more weight.

It gets appealed and the ban stands until it moves higher up or dies

Can he fire the Judge?

You sure? Water World man just explained that that the judge's ruling is effective immediately and more than likely many will now rush into the USA until there is an injunction or something, whenever the fuck that will be....

Fuck off CREW

It was an executive order, the judge CANNOT rule against it. It's the same as a child protesting bedtime.

They stated openly their goal is to open a window in certain cities to let people come in before the ban is re enacted. I think Ai is not the real danger, groupthink is. Look at what groupthink makes people do already.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

this, ban currently in function or else it would create too many loopholes acting as an ON/OFF switch allowing muzzies to enter everytime some judge sucks a fugee cock for breakfast.

>ctr this obvious

Fuck off shill.

Trump just needs to dissolve the Democratic party and enact feudalism . Keep Republican Congress as his privy council.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Does not have the authority

BTFO

Trump is going to have to prove that all these refugees, legal visa holders, and legal green card holders should be barred entry.

Considering the man lies every time he sends out a tweet, I don't think he'll be able to overturn.

He fucked up with the rollout, now it's biting him in the ass.

Oh sorry, didn't see the obvious bait at the end.

0/10
Go away David brock. You're a gay pedophile.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I like how canadians and UK keep commenting on our laws incorrectly. They can and will open up those loopholes, and they will use it as a victory. Ultimately they can not fight the ban, but short term loopholes can and will be made in these too far gone cities.

>implying this isn't what he wants
This chess game transcends the bonds of mortal understanding.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

CTR on damage control.

Just stating the facts, Brit.

>I know more, because I'm American.
Appeal to authority, try again.
>[NOT AN ARGUMENT]

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

sure lemme just uh appeal that

>waste of quints

He was saying as an american, he knows american law better than a brit does.

So what, you want to let refugees in but then use the worlds kike niggerlover? Man, you really need to pick one side or the other my man.

>Democratic judge vetoes.
>Republican judge vetoes the veto.
>Democratic judge vetoes the veto of the veto.
>Republican judge vetoes the veto, of the veto, of the veto.
Ad infinitum.

Does this retroactively go back in time and stop Carter from his unconstitutional muslim ban enacted against Iran? that Peanut Farmer was obviously just radicalizing muslims with his islamaphobia.

not only that, I explained why he was wrong and he ignored it.

lol How has he crashed and burned? If you think Trump won't push forward with this then you are an idiot. This literally means nothing other than it will take a little longer to implement. He just about owns the supreme court, he wins in the end.

Quit watching MSM, no one thinks he is doing poorly except for them.

>Still... [NOT AN ARGUMENT]
Try harder, little buddy. ;)

Crew pls go

Actually you didn't... can't you read?

why are you responding to a troll? Why am I responding to a bot....

It's ShariaBlue b8 m8

I'm praying to God for a terrorist attack in Seattle kek

Nice try CTR.
Nobody cucks the tuck
not when it comes to national security
letting in banned people is a risk to other states surrounding it
this judge just put themselves on Trump's BTFO to do list

Doesn't have to prove shit. Its his constitutional right.

You think the judicial branch matters anymore?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

God I hope Trump starts charging these people with treason.

>little buddy

Why are you muzzie pedoes so projecting?

>Seattle has control over all states

Trump charges judge with treason and personally carries out their beheading with his great sword.

>You think the judicial branch matters anymore?

You think we live in a dictatorship without checks and balances?

Not only this but TSA/DHS DO NOT REPORT TO THIS JUDGE

THEY REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT ABOVE ALL AND THEY ARE EVEN ON RECORD SAYING THEY WILL IGNORE ANY ILLEGAL RULINGS BY CORRUPT JUDGES

LEFTKEKS EAT A DICK

You don't want to use facts or logic so what else am I supposed to say to you? They can and will temporarily block it, whether it is good or bad, that has nothing to do with it. Are you drunk? Isn't it a little late over there?

yes

It would go to appeal long before a court order is served. It's literally nothing

NPR is CNN-lite.

I fucking miss this game

>[NOT AN ARGUMENT]
Why are you Mudslimes so unrefined in discourse?

>90 day ban
>case goes to court and finishes before 90 days is up

Trump is within his legal precedent to ban countries immigrants, the check and balance there was the law that he followed.

Your feelings do not change written law.
Now fuck off, you cumdumpster.

>ANY ALIENS OR OF ANY CLASS OF ALIENS
>HE MAY DEEM TO BE APPROPRIATE
D- See me after class

That is not how it works.

This same judge said "black lives matter" in court too. www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/17/james-robart-federal-judge-declares-black-lives-ma/

That's more like it. ;)

You've offered nothing but opinion and the fallacy of appeal to authority via the construct of place of birth and/or residence.

let them in

Time to activate the purge

Your a fool. The countries that were banned were from failed states. This means we can't monitor who we are letting in our country because those countries don't keep records of who is in their country.

It's a matter of numbers and odds. Some of those people will be radical terrorist and I hope they murder all of the liberals so they wake the fuck up

Obama ignored a similar ruling on DACA so I say Trump ignore it like his predecessor

Obama Administration Admits It Violated Judge’s Order to Halt Implementation of Immigration Plan
>dailysignal.com/2015/05/12/obama-administration-admits-it-violated-judges-order-to-halt-implementation-of-immigration-plan

JUST

Exactly, there really is no such thing as international law. Just some meme idiots who watch too many movies believe.

Not even the president is higher than the law of the greatest country on earth, Aussie.

Several amendments (1st, 5th, 14th just to name a few) have likely been violated, and as the judge ruled, the president will have to argue his case.

>case takes longer than 90 days
>judge overturns ban
>ban ended 8 months ago

No, other elected officials outside of the White House aren't under his jurisdiction

doesnt the president have veto power over these things?

Laws are only laws if enforceable, this judge has no method to enforce it.

Again, the president will have to PROVE that his ban was lawful and just, considering the several other constitution amendments that it likely violates.

>A federal judge in Seattle
>Seattle, Washington
Makes sense. I will only take it seriously if the SCOTUS strikes down the ban. Otherwise it's a trickery by liberal cuckfaggots.

Fairly sure the Constitution only applies to LEGAL US citizens, not Abdul in Syria.

I live in Seattle and I'm embarrassed, desu.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Muslims but they have their own fucking country its not like there's only fucking America in the whole goddamn earth.

Normies and sandniggers think that the only country is America

Liberals don't concern themselves with consistency, logic, or facts.

Your a fucking idiot. Trump already amended the executive order, to allow people that already have a visa to enter the country.
Same as the judges. All this is, is double talk by the media.
Go away you shill