Trump voters BTFO

Trump voters BTFO

Trump is taking an ax to the very regulations designed to protect his voter base.
I can't believe that you people thought he was in your side. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15I199
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15I1CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello CTR!

Bump

How is this ctr? That's all you cucks can argue now and it's pathetic

>you people
That's how I know. Try harder next time.

When the nuclear hellfire vaporizes you, just before you evaporate into oblivion, you'll claim Hillary did it.

You didn't actually address his arguments.
ad hominem attacks are forbidden de jure on Sup Forums

Stop embarrassing yourself

You people as in trumpfags.
That's not an argument. You haven't refuted anything. Face it, you're getting fucked by a bunch of billionaires. Have fun dealing with another Steve Mnuchin company nicknamed the foreclosing factory.

>buzzwords the post
Except I did, you stupid nigger. The fact he said "you people" means he is referring to Sup Forums as a whole, which is something only CTR shills or newfags do. Not to mention the absolute shit quality of the OP.
I'm not worried, because Hillary didn't get elected.

>fucked by billionaires
>as the country is on the rise and getting stronger
Try harder globalist.

Look and laugh everyone, he still can't refute it.
I'm surprised he hasn't claimed fake news yet.

You're in way too deep already, just quit and walk away. That gas station you looked into is still hiring, and it's more honest work than this.

>I'm not worried, because Hillary didn't get elected.
Then why are you concerned about your imaginary enemy "CTR." Fucking retard.

I'm concerned about them spamming this board with retarded threads like this.
Ok, this is definitely trolling. Just kill yourself, nigger.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're joking right? So first off you just admitted America is already great and doesn't need to be "made great again"
Second, trump just took office. This good economy was given to him by Obama. It's his to fuck up with all the goldman Sachs faggots he hired. Can you imagine if Hilary had his cabinet? You cunts would have an anyuresm.

>on the rise
Reading comprehension. Also,
>good economy
Really nigger. Did you not see all the shit obama tried to pull before he left?

>I'm concerned about them spamming this board with retarded threads like this.

> threads that run contrary to my beliefs is spam

>Ok, this is definitely trolling. Just kill yourself, nigger.

More ad hominem attacks instead of defending your "god emperor"

Because two weeks is such an ample amount of time to show economic growth.

So Obama pulling a few stunts (whatever that means) doesn't negate what he gifted, GIFTED to trump.

This is getting annoying

You cannot actually believe that this thread was worth of bumping another to the archive.
>obama attempting to provoke ww3 is a gift
Ok, CTR. You were the ones pushing for war with russia.

The silence says it all. Who knew mental gymnastics was tiring?

>Trump is taking an ax to the very regulations designed to protect his voter base.
>I can't believe that you people thought he was in your side. Sad!

No. He's destroying shit that protect losers. Keep up the tears. The winning will continue.

>Trump is taking an axe to the very regulations designed to protect his voter base

No proofs
No examples
No sources
No anything besides a vague statement made by you

>This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn
The burn is in your ass. It's called "winning". But keep playing checkers.

>The silence says it all.

I've said it before and said it again, Trumpfags are the niggers of white people. They are brutish, stupid, ignorant, shoot people, pron to violence, and generally aren't people you want to live aroun.

>You cannot actually believe that this thread was worth of bumping another to the archive.

Aka
>I ran out of bullshit, let this thread die already so I can take a break from getting btfo'd

Obama wasn't trying to start ww3 but trump is close to it. He's pissing off China and Iran. Just had a failed raid in Yemen. Hope you filled out your draft card right :^)

>pron to violence

>He's destroying shit that protect losers

So his voting base? They're the ones that got hit hardest in 08 recession. They're the ones that lost their homes to foreclosure.
It's all over the news dingus. Oh wait, I forgot that it's all fake. Nevermind, you win.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Its all over the news
What is?

Please be specific

> falling for copy pasta
Wew lad
This triggers the trumplet

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15I199

Looks like his sloppy ban got overturned as well, kek.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15I1CM

SO MUCH WINNING EL OH EL

The hypocrisy of this place blows my mind. Sup Forumswould rather support treason than go against their lord and savior trump

>Looser regulations on banks making ledning easier and helping small companies get started

Wow

>Muslim bad getting stopped
>The Justice Department made no immediate decision on an appeal. “The Department looks forward to reviewing the court’s written order and will determine next steps,” it said in a statement.

Literally nothing happened, also Obama did the same thing multiple times

I wonder what their breaking point will be and how long it will take.
Eventually they'll turn on him.

>when nobody feeds into your shitposting because they're too busy laughing at other shitposting
There's always the warm embrace of suicide, OP

>Actually read the bills, laws and news articles
>Think for myself
>Don't fall for pro or anti trump propaganda

Still looking for a reason not to support him desu

That's pathetic desu.

I bet there's so many different shill groups now that there are anti-trump shills and pro-trump shills are going at it in this thread and don't even realize it.

Not a shill. I just say what anons don't want to hear

Trips of truth

There is a big difference between me and you. You are some kinda faggot that thinks anybody cares what you say.

I'm the motherfucker that will snap your neck if you fuck up.

No regulations sounds like a dream. Fuck kike (((regulations))). Fat needs to be trimmed from the government.

>*teleports behind you*
> nothing personal kid

>>I'm not felling it.

I'm cool with whatever he does so long as it helps to destroy the left and the DNC.
He could outlaw Islam and I would cheer for it.
He could ask for volunteers to crush the skulls of Antifa with the butts of shotguns, and I would be first in line.
He could imprison liberals, and I would applaud it.
He could label BLM a domestic terror group, and I would rat on people active in it, just to have them thrown in Gitmo.

LOL I WONDER IF CTR UNDERSTANDS WE SPREAD THE PEE PEE DISINFO ABOUT TRUMP

THEY ARE SO FUCKING BEHIND ON THIS MEME GAME

FREE SAGE 4 U OP

It's fun to post. This thread went to page 9 fast. Are you niggers saging it?

Forced meme

For fucks sake, stop with those pictures and drop good stuff atleast.