Why does Saudi Arabia hate Iran?

Why does Saudi Arabia hate Iran?

Is it because Saudis are black and Iranians are aryan?

Different sects of i-slam.

different sects of islam

because shah of iran advised the wahabist scum king of shitty arabia to modernize his country to be more western friendly

also because both wants to be king of the hill in the ME

Saudi is Wahabbi and Iran is Shia but ethnicity is also a separate part of their shared animosity.

Because saudis are a bunch of sand monkeys and iran took the banana away from them, so they are chimping out cuz they are pissed.

iranians are the best looking and smartest of the sand niggers.

>Swedish flag
>Arab poster
Everytime

>iranian
>arab

kys moroccan subhuman

>Iranians are aryan

wot

because Saudi Arabia are Sunni and Shia are Shia. It started out when the jewish merchants who supported Mohammed assassinated him, and who would inherit Mohammed's cult of personality--his cousin's son who he named, or the jewish merchants who owned Mohammed's ass. The Sunnis followed the jewish merchants and the Shia believed in the warlord kid's claim.

It's a long-standing culture/holy war and sticking our dick in it was like fucking a beehive.

iran=aryan

Each recognizes the disgusting nature of the other. They both see that the other should be cleansed from the face of the earth. Unfortunately they are unable to recognize that trait in themselves.

Pic related is average Iranian man.

Pic related is average Saudi man.
They both look like shitskins to me.

Iran is where the word Aryan comes from.

Arabs are jealous that Iranians created all non-rapist parts of "Islamic" civilization.

Because Saudi is Sunni and Iran is Shia. Literally disregard everything else posted in this thread. This is the only reason the despise each other

agreed, fuck both of those shitskins, iranians are definitely not WHITE!!

Muslims agree on 99% of things. ISIS, Saudi, Muslim Brotherhood, the Ayatollah, "Moderate Muslims": they agree on almost everything. The 1% disagreement is Shia are mad Muhammed's grandson was killed by the ruler 1300 years ago while Sunni say it was unfortunate but that's what you get for disobeying the ruler. Oh there is one other teeny tiny issue they all disagree on: who should be boss? On this issue, there is no agreement. Saudi and Iran are top 2 contenders to being hegemonic boss of Islam.

funnily enough, one of the main reasons why iran/persia switched from sunni to shia (they used to be majority sunni for centuries) is because of the arabization that came with being sunni. the same way the people of the levant and the maghreb and egypt all became "arabs" even though they're all their own ethnicities and not arabs. the persians didn't want to lose their identity and wanted to preserve their culture, so they saw taking on a different sect of islam from what the arabs used as a way to do that

iran has even more oil. their land and oil is the endgame of this whole middle eastern shit show.

>Iranians
>Aryan

Reminder that iranians buttfucked saddam once

It can buttfuck sauds too if they try to mess with iran

Seriously iran needs more allies if it wants to survive

this

If Saudis get rid of non-Sunnis and sectarian infighting, they have all of 1.7 billion Muslims at their bid and call.

china and russia are good enough, dont you think?

They dgaf about Iran. Russia will pretend to be very concerned if Trump invades Iran but will profit immensely from the oil price that will go through the roof, just like back then with Bush and Iraq. China will sweep in and get all the new contracts in Iran. We're reliving the early 00s but in a more volatile world.

Iran-Europe friendly and not beheading Christians and Jews.

Sunni Arab countries- sand monkeys

if russians wanted to profit from the oil they wouldnt be in syria the whole point of them being in syria is to prevent this

pic related

Russia has a shitton of oil itself, it doesn't need Middle Eastern oil. It just needs the oil price to stay high (which incidentally correlates with American invasions of oil-rich countries).

Iran as it is today is an Islamic Republic. Their revolution was anti-monarchy. The Saudis are a monarchy, so no shit they'd be super anti-Iran.

The Saudis are Wahhabis (also known as "Salafis"). That is a movement in Islam that is super puritanical and aims to purge non-Islamic stuff from the religion. Most Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia are apolitical and don't give a shit about who or what rules over them. As long as they can continue to live their puritanical and hardcore lifestyle they will not intervene with the government. Add to the fact that it's an oil state and the government doesn't fuck with the people, everyone just accepts it. The Wahhabis also initially did not want to spread the movement.

The revolution of 79 changed it. The Islamic Revolution of 1979 toppled a pro-western monarchy and replaced with with a revolutionary Islamist republic. A republic that wanted to promote an Islamist revolution all over the Muslim world. This is what triggered the Arab monarchs. Iran became known as a trouble maker state that meddled in the affairs of the Arabs, even inheriting their Arab nationalist causes (aka Hate Israel) to rally support. To counter the growing threat of Iranian Islamist Revolutionary ideas, the Arabs became spreading Wahhabism. Since Wahhabism is puritanical Islam, they argued that Iranians weren't even real Muslims. They were heretics. This made a lot of Sunni Muslims hate and distrust the Shias. Saudi Arabia then began spreading an anti-Iranian message all over the world.

The Iraq War changes things because a Sunni Iraq falls and Iraq then has a democracy where the Shia gain power. Hezbollah in Lebanon becomes a proxy for Iran. The Syrian revolution makes Assad a proxy for Iran. Bahrain has a Shia uprising that scares Saudi Arabia. Finally Yemen goes into civil war and the Shias are taking over. If you look at the map, Saudi Arabia is terrified that the Iranians are encircling them.

Shut the fuck up, dude. I don't care that you're right I just don't want any fucking American to ever respond to me in ANY fucking thread. Do you hear me you "son of bubblegum bitch" or whatever you fucking say in that shit hole. By now you're probably thinking: "hurr *eats cheetohs* ders no way dis is real it has 2 b *sips 3 litre mnt dew* copy pasta!". Well it isn't and you're wrong. This is all me, baby. Calling you out for what you are you sack of "owl shit" or whatever the fuck. Don't even think to reply to this, or infact, ANY fucking Australian poster in ANY thread because I guarantee you're going to feel the full brunt of my steel-capped boot slamming down on your fat fucking skull. Enjoy your day, cunt.

holy shit, you're right... I... I don't know what to say. I'm literally shaking right now...

lol no. Most Sunni's hate Saudi Arabia. They are Wahhabi scum

Because Saudis hate everybody who takes showers and uses soap.

And because Iranians are not terrorists and their bitches.

Could you Australians stop shitposting for once in your lives??!

"Muslims agree on 99% of things. ISIS, Saudi, Muslim Brotherhood, the Ayatollah"

lol what? ISIS?

99.9% of Us muslims Consider them Not muslim and will go to Hell.

"Ayatollah is in Shia not Sunni"

Also Wahabis are a Small sect is sunni and doesnt Represent Country's..

Also The main reason of conflict between Iran and.. the Whole Middle east.. not just Saudi arabia is because they Want to Force their Sect in our Country's.. Just like they did in Iraq..

Iraq was Fine before the War.. Chrisitans,Muslim Shiaas, Sunni's and other Religions lived Happy and there were no Conflicts between Eachother until Iran showed up. Iraq is Shia now and look at it..

Wow, so not all burgers are as retarded as I thought they would be when geopolitics is involved.

Pretty much it buddy. Should've added that nearly all the terrorist everybody knows (ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc) are Wahhabi/Salafis just like the Saudis. Saudi Arabia is a prime funder of terrorism but since >muh oil the West lets them continue

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

>anglos are human
hold up

are you a real iranian?

A growing number of people these days are fed up with failed attempts at finding love. In a revolt against society, they have taken to the streets, bars, and clubs to protest by deliberately failing at starting relationships.

There are many ways to fail romantically, such as being awkward or having physical imperfections. Unfortunately, most people are already acquainted with them, which is how we ended up in this mess. But there are some unique ways that most people would not first consider.

One of the most classic techniques it to simply be weird. Not a normal level of weird, but being bizarre to the point of inspiring fear in the hearts of even the most battle hardened men. By doing things such as running through the bar district of your local town screaming "FREEDOMMM!", while dressed as Mel Gibson from Braveheart, while on a month long meth binge will ensure that no one will ever want to try meeting new people again. Acting like Mel Gibson in general may also suffice.

To make more of an impact though, mass scale action will be needed. We could try eating Chipotle, then entering a bar as a large group a few hours later and commence mass flatulence. Or maybe we could not take showers for a few months and then hit the bar scene in massee. No matter what we do, stinkyness should be high on the priority list.

Our last option is to exile ourselves. We could go to the deserts, or perhaps build a rocket ship and fly to Mars and Venus, men an women respectively. Wherever we go, once we have reached the destination, we may be able to start a new society, where no one cares about the beads of sweat dripping down our faces as we talk to each other.

>no Conflicts between Eachother until Iran showed up
nigger are you crazy?
america invaded iraq. the takfiris fueled sectarianism by destroying shrines and butchering shias. the american led invasion gave them the opening they needed.

>Iran bringing the bantz.

The Saudi family are Donmeh jews, so they naturally hate Aryans, as all jews do.

Iran being a revolutionary republic makes the Saudi royal family shit themselves.

There are arabs and even jews in Iran. They are not Aryan though, Persians are.

There are arabs, africans, hispanics and orientals in America. They are not Aryan though, White people are.

i know those buns

apparently her lack of presence is catching up to the rest of ISIS

>until Iran showed up
I'm sure that had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that we armed Iraq and gave them chem + bioweapons to use on Iran...

>and we overthrew the government of Iran twice
no wonder they are leery of America.

Do they not teach history anywhere?

Iran and Syria have a proper mutual defense treaty (in int'l law it is an alliance)

I'm not sure Hezbollah is really a proxy for Iran as much as it is, as it was created, a self-defense force from invading jews (and their proxy, the usa).

Iran is also the bulwark holding back sunni crazies from going northward.

Saudi Arabia are terrified because the oil and money is running out and they can't afford to keep paying their own people to not work. That and their gambit of remaking the MENA with Wahabism hasn't worked out too well. Their time is coming to an end and they've been outplayed.

>Diaspora
>Calls others subhuman
Ut ur mitt land tack

And building the Russian-backed pipeline would increase Europe's reliance on Russia = political leverage.

Something about Muhammad's uncle or father-in-law being his successor and the rightful chief pedophile of Islam.

I always wondered this. Iranian chicks are hot and fairly light. We need to talk to Russia about trading them Saudi Arabia for Iran I want a submissive waifu

>iranian girls
>submissive
I have bad news for you, user

That's because you're likely from Tehran or another liberal city kek

yes well you ether live in a liberal circlejerk city or pick grains 12 hours a day.

Exact same thing in Syria pre civil war desu. For the record Sunni's don't hate you, but too many people think Wahhabists are Sunni and that Saudi Arabia speaks for Sunni countries. Pls burn the Zionists and the Khaleeji's into the ground

do Iranian girls henpeck their husbands/sons like Jewish and Italian women are known to do?