DRUMPF LOSES! HE IS DEFEATED!

Drumpf has been defeated. All his executive orders will be overturned and he will donald the lame duck for next 4 years lol. LOSER!

Judicial has no say in immigration, read the fucking constitution! The only person who can stop trump is the supreme court of the federal government!

Fake news

holy shit

Now all of Sup Forums will suicide

BTFO FAGGOTS

In judicial circles, that's called a career-limiting move. Now an appellate judge will have to give up his Saturday to overturn this bullshit.

wtf, you got me there CTR

i'm a jebhead now

>Judicial has no say in immigration,

lol pathetic drumpfkin. it was a federal judge. doesn't need to be scotus. DRUMPF IS DONE!

Well, apparently not. Trump done fucked up!!!! kys

Yo dog I heard you like (pic related) so you chose to put (pic related) on your (pic related) so you could look like a retard whilst looking like a retard.

>i'm a jebhead now

Jeb is the best republican man

>pic related
you are just jelly of my awesome meme. probably the best meme ever to be memed. DRUMPF THE DONALD THE LAME DUCK LOL

say the line, shill

Your parents were siblings, right? There's no other way to explain how retarded you are.

I'm glad because now we get to hear Alex rant about how globalist pedophile judges are shutting down the revolution.

DRUMPF IS DONE

screencap this

it would be faggy ass seattle. someone please nuke it.

Thank you for correcting the record

a state judge can't override an EXECUTIVE ORDER BY THE POTUS. only the SCOTUS and congress can.

absolutely nothing has changed. fuck off you bitchy whiner.

>DRUMPF IS DONE
>screencap this
YES I CALLED IT. I WIN AT THE Sup Forums!

What a cuck.Better let Somalis in, even tho they are the most violent and stupid race ever.

Now you can guess the name of the judge that's gonna get fired

>absolutely nothing has changed
WRONG. Everything has changed. The judge over ruled it and now TRUMP IS DONE. All immigrants can come into the US again! LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

I thought this was America where WE THE PEOPLE decide not some orange clown?

why don't you fall on a bunch of used needles and get AIDS.

This is 4d chess - he fully expects the immigration order to get overturned, and when it does he'll have something to point at in 2020, even more so if anyone from the banned countries starts something domestically after it's been overturned.

Its a federal judge.

Just like a nazi, always spewing hate.

You and you're orange clown idol DRUMPF are done nazi.

Good night alt0right

Trump cant fire feseral judges lol, they have to be impeached.

>Good night alt0right
GOOD NIGHT ORANGE HITLER!

How do you know the judge who interfered with the democratically elected President is an "orange clown"?

Enjoy muslim cock, stupid fagget!

>Enjoy muslim cock
lol not as much as swedish women do

typical nazi, twisting facts and science to end human rights.

Someone should send this judge some refugees.

>retards show a lack of knowledge/education
>opine anyway

keep quiet and learn how the government works while the grown ups talk.