How blasted will she get during the half time show on Sunday?

How blasted will she get during the half time show on Sunday?

Only feminists and faggots will be tuning in, so probably literally not at all.

I mean within the stadium in TEXAS.

>OPEN BORDERS NOW! USA FOR EVERYONE! *pretends to cry*

>going to a red state, blue city to talk about politics during a football game
Its going to be a shitshow

>> NFL viewership down double digits because of SJW nonsense.
>> Hire SJW singer who will most likely go on an anti-Trump rant during her set

How are the NFL execs still employed?

They hired her like 9 months ago, they basically had no choice but keep her after the election because they couldn't plan a whole new show

Locals don't go to the superbowl. Minimum ticket price is $2800, average is $4000. The crowd will be composed of (((people))) who flew in from all over the country.

All the teams are owned by Jews. The Sports press is owned by and filled with Jews. The argents are all Jews. The ad agencies are all Jews.

Imagine if Kapernick or Lady GooGoo criticized Israel. Neither one would be heard from again.

But supporting Mudslimes hurts the narrative.

If every Sup Forums bro that has a ticket starts booing, do you think we will start the fire?

>9 months ago
>couldn't plan a whole new show

Kek.

It's pretty obviously that everyone in sports, entertainment, and the media expected Clinton to win. They had no backup plan for if she didn't. That was arrogance and now they'll pay for it.

How do you think she will knock Trump? Will she slip in some lyric in a song, make a gesture or use a prop?

She will pee on his effigy in real time

I'm going to go ahead and call it now. You're all getting poker face'd.

Whether or not she likes Hillary is irrelevant, because politics isn't her job. She'd switch roles on a whim if it was fashionable.

She's building it all up, then she's going to do a normal Gaga performance which everyone will like, and then they'll write headlines about how all of America came together in agreement over her great performance. Most of the build up is just the MSM's wishful thinking anyway, hoping that she would shit on Trump in front of middle America as they watched something like the Superbowl as a big fuck you for the election, but she's not going to do it because she's a quintessential entertainer.

You all forget that they were all expecting something absurd for the national anthem last year, then she went classy.

Gaga isn't the hero America asked for, but she's probably the one it deserves.

I think you give her too much credit, her whole shtick has been being an avatar of the left her whole fan base is like that and that is what keeps selling, do you think she's going to be a pariah(since the left only accepts full commitment) just for this?

she's so (((talented))) tho

hote

Shes a satan freak pretending to be a trendy 'football girl' with he little outfits and her fake smile.

kys

Why are bubblegum pop artists performing at the Superb Owl ht show? Why not something more testosterone driven? I know more women are into it than ever but football is still predominately a guy thing, so why hire people like Lady Gaga to do for this shit?

She won't. Mountains of applause will be piped in if "They" need it.

strong fedora coming from this very impotent brat lol.

calm down faggot, nothing is gonna happen.

These are the same jokers that had Janet Jackson and Timberlake, remember. Because of the rating the SB always get they usually go real mainstream with their acts. The thing that bothers me about it is that Gaga was given the green light by the NFL dump politics into the middle of the halftime show.

She will perform live spirit cooking in front of millions. It will start out as some strange "art" but quickly people will realize something is up and that the "show" isn't normal. The aggregate amount of pure memetic magick will be so great with all the witnesses that she will open a portal to hell and free countless demons at half-time. I hope you have a stash of holy water. I'm moving to a monastery to pray during the tribulations to come.

She's not a Jew, so I don't think selling is her primary concern. Getting more and more people to like her, or at least have a neutral opinion of her, seems to be what she goes for. Of course, such a thing also helps sales so perhaps that's the point after all, I don't know. She's definitely surrounded by enough (((Hollywood))) for that to be the case.

Honestly, I think her life goal is simply to be remembered as an American entertainment icon 100 years from now, and attacking a president during the Superbowl isn't going to further that goal. That's a quick trip to being despised by half the country for little gain. Being given the perfect opportunity to go low and instead going high, however, is a good way to elevate oneself in twice as many eyes. She's a fame hound, plain and simple. The best way to maximize fame on Sunday is to just do normal Gaga shit.

Pretty sure more than half the NFL's fanbase is at least right-leaning.

Let the bitch run her mouth; it'll fall on deaf ears. She'll fade into obscurity while Brady and Belichick will go down as the greatest ever.

Cant wait for them to ban singers and replace the performance with 3d hologram shows

Puppy bowl is the better halftime show

>hired her 9 months ago
>election was 2 months ago
Nothing was out of the ordinary for the first 7 months

so is your (((mom)))

>Only feminists and faggots

Are you an idiot? Feminists and faggots hate football with a passion it's too masculine for them. You know nothing about Americans

STRAIGHT OFF THE FIELD INTO HANDCUFFS
DO NOT FORGET SHE IS APART OF THE OCCULT
THE PURGE BEGINS THIS WEEKEND

>feminists and faggots will be tuning in
do you even know what a feminist or a faggot is in America?
>flag
oh...